ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, this is interesting because ONLY Mr Harsh came forward with this info. This info coincides with an intruder entering the house, but why only Harsh coming forward?
The interesting part of this interview, is that he gave this testimony when everyone believed the crime occurred between 3:00-3:30AM. (When the media and public were stuck on the rapid phone calls, the underaged intoxication stop, and the white sedan sighting at the gas station.) No one believed that the timeframe was as late as 4:00 back then. Why was he the only one who heard it? He lived close. He was awake at 4:00AM. It was faint enough, he dismissed it. But he heard it.

Does anyone have access to a car dealer's issue of Carfax? The one attached does indicate BK was in Washington by 08/15 but the car was serviced in PA on 12/16 IIRC. Anyone know if that service included a PA State Inspection? Significance is: If BK was going to unload the car in PA he needed to register it again in that area...Maybe this time register it in somebody else's name just to obfuscate?

Curious me too: Link indicates KG's sister found video of the DesigDr service's delivery of KG and MM at 1:56 AM. KG and MM were alternately phoning JD until 2:56 by same source. A whole lot of effort by SM applied to ID cars and calls in the night and similar for the interval of time between 2:56 AM and around 3:30 AM. I have to believe the DesigDr driver and the Door Dash Driver both used the parking area at the house's lowest level, ie the front door. If that is so, why did not KG's sister see the Door Dash delivery at around 4:00 AM? And under normal course of events that puts XK on the lower level, receiving the food, within a very few minutes of when BK entered the house.

It could just be that the killer used the DD delivery as a distraction and entered the sliding door and headed to the third level while XK was receiving the food. Otherwise XK was either in the kitchen prepping and eating the food or in her bedroom eating the food when the killer entered the house...and all he had to rely on to mask his entry was the tik tok diversion. Is it possible XK had buds in her ears or something similar?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...aMHs9xgHMuqVARZVShmDSyQnJl&id=105924042772461

Attachments

• 1673156937010.png
    1673156937010.png
    184 KB · Views: 11
I don't think that's when she heard the crying when he was leaving.

If I understand correctly, she had 3 'experiences' - the first was when she heard someone say there was someone there. Then she heard the whimpering and the males voice around the same time, and then the third time when she opened the door she saw him.

Maybe someone who read the affidavit more closely can clarify.
IMO, right on.

But if BK’s “father” was actually not his father, not related to him in anyway then it wouldn’t be his half brother.

I don’t think this is the case at all, but I wondered why they took dna from the dad when they could have taken it from the mum. On the off chance that mum had a secret relationship.

So my question was: if they have indeed done the cheek swab for BK’s dna, hypothetically what would happen if it didn’t match the “fathers”?

Would it be case dismissed?
The connection was to determine father to son; males have Y-DNA and females do not. We have no idea if they checked the mother's DNA too.

IMO, maybe he wanted her to be a witness for other reasons.
IMO…he never even noticed her. His eyes never once glanced in her direction. He was focused on one thing…self preservation and exiting. He had to navigate the tricky step down into the small foyer area at the bottom of the stairs to enter the kitchen (to his right) and through the unlocked opened slider. As soon as he had dispatched Ethan and Xana - he got the Hell outta Dodge.

His mind was racing, and he wasn’t even aware at that moment that he left his sheath behind. If he would have turned around to go back upstairs to get the sheath - he would have most assuredly seen DM at that time. Thankfully, he simply left. She will never know just how close she may have come to meeting a similar end. That’s a life filled with gratitude from that day forward. JMOO

I posted earlier about Nita Neary, as Bundy walked directly past her as he exited the sorority house at FSU. He was carrying the bloodied murder weapon on his hand. She backed into the dark recess near the stairwell. He never even saw her there. He was intent on leaving. Preservation became the priority. He did not want to be caught in the act. Similar story here. JMOO

Now that the Affidavit contents have been disclosed, along with a few other heretofore nondisclosed pieces of info, I'll assume everyone is well versed on what is being released to the public to date. I'm a bit troubled by the absence of detail one would expect to find, however, that doesn't mean there isn't detail, it simply means if there is detail, it has yet to be disclosed. Question: is anyone similarly troubled by the timeline of the suspect's vehicle entry into the King Road neighborhood and the exit of the suspect's vehicle out of the neighborhood? According to the affidavit, suspect vehicle was observed moving into the King Road neighborhood at 4:04 AM. No detail as to how close to the house, no definition of King Road neighborhood. Next, is the statement that suspect vehicle is observed leaving the King Road neighborhood at 4:20 AM at a high rate of speed. Again, no detail. The observations were captured from security video and both captures were of the suspect vehicle moving. Troubling is that the suspect would need to park, get out, enter house, kill 4 people, get out of the house, get back to the car and leave. The surviving roommate describes an athletic build of a man walking. Not running or moving fast. Most of the news reports describe BK as skinny, not athletic. But - individual observations are very subjective. The surviving roommate might consider athletic what others consider skinny. Unimportant. What troubles me is the timeframe - especially in light of additional information revealing that one roommate was downstairs in the kitchen leaving a DoorDash bag on the counter, perhaps taking contents back up to her room to eat and play on her phone between 4:00 AM and 4:12AM. There are other tidbits of info that suggest activity other than sleeping of at least 2 of the victims. It appears there would be a bit of struggle between the suspect and 2 of the victims which would eat up a few minutes. And, remember 2 victims were on the 2nd floor and 2 victims were on the 3rd floor. Considering the minutes available to the suspect in order to accomplish the slaughter of the 4 victims, any thoughts?
IMO. A very tight timeline, the killings were simultaneous or two intruders in the house- one on the third floor and one on the second floor-remember the loud thud heard outside?

Oh my gosh, this is the first time I’m hearing about him being a trained kickboxer!? do you happen to know where this was reported? Just the thought of that happening to EC, or any of these kids, makes me sick and breaks my heart.
Former classmates from high school said he was taking boxing and kickboxing classes as apparently one of the ways he lost weight when he was younger. I don't know if that truly makes him "trained," which implies formal military training to me, though it may well make it easier for him to take down another person in a hand-to-hand fight than your average PhD student. MOO
Did BCK take his phone that night because he feared the car might break down? *roll eyes*
I think he took it to navigate his way through the backroads where he disposed evidence after the crimes. And based on when he turned it back on, he needed it pretty fast!

If the Moscow police were being truthful with their initial release of info, on their website they stated,

"On November 13th, the surviving roommates summoned friends to the residence because they believed one of the second-floor victims had passed out and was not waking up. At 11:58 a.m., a 911 call requested aid for an unconscious person. The call was made from one of the surviving roommates’ cell phones inside the residence. Multiple people talked with the 911 dispatcher before Moscow Police arrived at the location. Officers entered the residence and found two victims on the second floor and two victims on the third floor." King Road Homicides | Moscow, ID

This states that they called their friends because they thought someone was passed out/unconscious. Which again makes me wonder how they knew someone was passed out. It means someone had to have found the victims or at least one of the victims, right? Or it means DM knew something bad had happened and waited in her room until noon. If DM thought nothing bad happened then what made them call their friends then the police (again unless they found a body.)
It's my understanding that police deception is allowed in most states. The PCA and search warrants need to be factual but LE didn't have to stick to the facts with the information they were releasing. They didn't want to tip BK off and they didn't want to put the surviving roommates at further risk.

KG's dad said that the surviving roommates were in a state of shock when they called 911, I think he said that one of them fainted and he said the other one was hyperventilating so much that the operator couldn't understand exactly what was being said.

My speculation is that he has been feeling gratified ever since he killed them. Maybe replaying the entire scenario in his head, savoring the memory, all his senses tingling when he recalls the sights, sounds, everything from that night.

My guess, just a guess, is that he felt thrilled while the world was wondering who was the "genius" who seemed to have gotten away with a very complex multiple murder.

My guess, just a guess, is that even now that he's been captured, there's still gratification for him. I feel that he is enjoying being in the spotlight, and especially that he is reenacting all the steps that captured notorious killers have undergone before him.

Maybe the handcuffs, the SWAT team breaking into his house and simultaneously busting all the doors and windows, gratified his sense of being an "important" murderer.

Even being in court, a judge reading charges, court officers surrounding him---IMO I think he's following a script he wrote, produced and is now starring in.

Jmo
Yes. If he was willing to risk being in jail & prison, then these crimes have to satisfy some deep desire or need because being confined as he is now is no way for a rational person to want to live unless your fantasy life is very vivid.

JMO

ALSO, the Pappa Rodgers screen name, and the fact that it’s associated with the Marine Corps, and the fact that this was likely a murder committed with a Marine Corps K bar knife… too many freaky coincidences if you ask me.
It's kinda like an in your face thing, all while pretending that it's not you. I've seen some do something similar which is to say things in a joking manner that weren't actually jokes. Then they can always fall back on "it was a joke", when actually it was true and they knew it. There must be a word for that sort of behavior but it's not coming to me at the moment.

IMO, this is interesting because ONLY Mr Harsh came forward with this info. This info coincides with an intruder entering the house, but why only Harsh coming forward?
Maybe others heard something and reported it directly to LE rather than to the media. As we've learned, LE in this case is quite capable of keeping a tight lid on info.

Holy cow, imagine how confusing it could be if two Elantras were used.
I'm confused, did you mean this was from another's post but you didn't quote their post? No worries either way, just not sure who posted it now. Are you saying it wasn't you and I need to respond to another? Ugg.

Sure, if I have it right, in this scenario they borrowed BKs car, knife, sheath (after getting him to handle the button or whatever of the sheath) and phone at c2.44am 11/13 then they returned all said items to his residence (minus sheath, knife unknown) at 5.25am or whenever it has been ascertained by the PCA that same morning. No, wait, perhaps first they slept over or in BK's car at his residence's car lot until about 9am or whenever it was specified in PCA, and then did a drive by of the crime scene in BK's car whilst carrying his switched on phone before finally returning his phone and car at c 9.30am (see PCA). If this theory is tonstand up, we know that they had returned B.Ks phone and car to him by the time BK left for Albertson on11/13 because phone data and cctv footage definately place BK in the supermarket store that midday/afternoon, footage of him leaving car and phone pinging simultaneously! Is there really anything unreasonable or illogical about this possibilty? (asking for a friend).

ETA: I meant to say, is there anything unreasonable or illogical about this apart from the total lack of evidence and a certain lack of critical credibility

Does anyone have access to a car dealer's issue of Carfax? The one attached does indicate BK was in Washington by 08/15 but the car was serviced in PA on 12/16 IIRC. Anyone know if that service included a PA State Inspection? Significance is: If BK was going to unload the car in PA he needed to register it again in that area...Maybe this time register it in somebody else's name just to obfuscate?

Curious me too: Link indicates KG's sister found video of the DesigDr service's delivery of KG and MM at 1:56 AM. KG and MM were alternately phoning JD until 2:56 by same source. A whole lot of effort by SM applied to ID cars and calls in the night and similar for the interval of time between 2:56 AM and around 3:30 AM. I have to believe the DesigDr driver and the Door Dash Driver both used the parking area at the house's lowest level, ie the front door. If that is so, why did not KG's sister see the Door Dash delivery at around 4:00 AM? And under normal course of events that puts XK on the lower level, receiving the food, within a very few minutes of when BK entered the house.

It could just be that the killer used the DD delivery as a distraction and entered the sliding door and headed to the third level while XK was receiving the food. Otherwise XK was either in the kitchen prepping and eating the food or in her bedroom eating the food when the killer entered the house...and all he had to rely on to mask his entry was the tik tok diversion. Is it possible XK had buds in her ears or something similar?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...aMHs9xgHMuqVARZVShmDSyQnJl&id=105924042772461
Yes and he’s sitting so close to his lawyer whom he could easily overpower and take hostage or hurt or strangle. He is obviously strong and he should be handcuffed and set apart from her and others. This seems really careless and unwise to leave him uncuffed. Clearly he’s fooled his family as to his murderous self and he could easily fool
others.
IMO he has not fooled his father although Mr. Kohberger may not have yet admitted it to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor