Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PCA Said 'Vehicle 1." Why?

Snipped for focus. @iamnotagolem
Imo, simply allows for POSSIBILITY of LE finding/learning [ETA: in the FUTURE] of another vehicle somehow being involved in the crime.

For ex., BCK borrowed friend's vehicle or rented a vehicle which he used before, during, or after crime.
Or a vehicle someone else aiding or abetting in the crimes used.
Or a vehicle that a co-conspirator used.

Holy cow, imagine how confusing it could be if two Elantras were used.

imo jmo moo icbw

Maybe an earlier draft referred to DoorDash Vehicle, and then it was edited out?

Yeah, that was weird.

It definitely is possible that a phone can ping off a cell tower even though it's normally wouldn't because it's not in a normal range and there are other towers closer. For whatever reason, sometimes phones are just picked up by a more distant tower that is in range. I think this is rare but I remember a defense attorney talking about how he's seen cell phone records ping off towers that are 10 miles apart, different ones, in the space of 15 seconds, when obviously no one's phone was traveling 10 miles in 15 seconds.

That said, I don't know why they would point this out in the PCA. I haven't read or heard anyone else talking about this line either.
IMO, this proves and highlights that a phone can utilize cellular resources that provide coverage to a location that the cell phone itself is not actually, physically at while doing so. Which would bring into question the validity of the cell site location information evidence that is presented in the PCA (ie mapping out a precise route/location of BK for the night in question, the days following and the months leading up to) If BKs phone can ping to a tower that provides coverage to Moscow but not actually be in Moscow, how can you confidently say that his phone pinged to a tower that utilized coverage to the residence the morning after the murder so he was actually at that location as a result? How can you confidently say that his phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to any of the locations listed in the PCA and that that itself is strong enough evidence to prove that the phone was in that exact location at that time?

Courtesy of my favorite news outlet:

Online sleuths believe Idaho quadruple-murder suspect Bryan Kohberger may have attended a vigil for his alleged victims 17 days after their murders - and have shared dramatic video evidence.

A video posted earlier this week shows a man who resembles Kohbeger, 28 walking into the hall filled with mourners in Moscow two months ago.

The clip was taken from a November 30 vigil held for the four students killed at the University of Idaho's William H. Kibbie-ASUI Activity Center, a venue that hosts the school's football and basketball teams.

A Twitter user wrote: 'Blue coat guy many think is Bryan Kohberger walking into the vigil.' The man in the clip does bear a strong resemblance to Kohberger. But there's been no confirmation that it is him.

Last edited:
Possibly. But IMO the LE have oodles more of BK’s DNA at the crime scene.

They only needed to produce one sample to prove BK had been at the crime scene, and they also have all his movement data. I believe they suspected him long before they made it public. JMO

Where did you read that Kaylee’s lungs and liver were slashed?

I did see that video where the man calling himself “outside looking in” said he was told that one of the victims lungs and liver were destroyed, and that was a terrifying thing to say. IMO that person was the killer and was getting off on hurting the families. He kept saying “Erm” in a creepy quiet voice and pretended he didn’t want to hurt people by disclosing this horrible fact, which are the exact actions of a sadistic psychopath.
From Kaylee's father: Idaho murders: Father of slain victim says she had 'big open wounds,' calls police 'cowards'

He definitely trimmed his eyebrows between his arrest on 12/30 and his court appearance in Idaho on 1/5. Not so bushy anymore.
LE isn't going to allow him access to any sharp objects, so I doubt he would be able to trim his eyebrows. Plus, until the PCA was made public, he didn't know that a witness had said he had bushy eyebrows. So, he wouldn't have known that during the time period you listed.

Yeah, I agree. There is a reason he chose that house. What that is or who that is I’m not sure yet and it doesn’t even have to make sense to us what that reason was aslong as it made sense to him.
Didn’t BK follow Maddy’s IG account at one time? And Kaylee’s? I can’t say for sure as there’s so much on the internet about this horrific case that it’s sometimes hard to sort fact from fiction.

Whatever, his phone records prove he had been stalking the address for 3 months, so one or more of the housemates fascinated him. I’d imagine he also took binoculars with him when stalking the house. IMO young students don’t always bother to close their blinds or drapes when at home, except for when they’re going to bed.

Did this supposed person also drive BK’s car and phone to the house 12 times before that night? Because his car and phone were there many times before the murders. This kind of seems like a huge reach…

This, actually, looks more like the behavior of someone meeting his dealer nearby. BTW, is there any information that he called the house? Did they have a landline? Or just someone’s number?

LE isn't going to allow him access to any sharp objects, so I doubt he would be able to trim his eyebrows. Plus, until the PCA was made public, he didn't know that a witness had said he had bushy eyebrows. So, he wouldn't have known that during the time period you listed.
Eyebrows don’t grow that quickly in just 5 days, so he possibly cut them prior to his arrest if it suddenly occurred to him that he may have been spotted while wearing his mask and people would’ve noticed his eyebrows.

Didn’t BK follow Maddy’s IG account at one time? And Kaylee’s? I can’t say for sure as there’s so much on the internet about this horrific case that it’s sometimes hard to sort fact from fiction.

Whatever, his phone records prove he had been stalking the address for 3 months, so one or more of the housemates fascinated him. I’d imagine he also took binoculars with him when stalking the house. IMO young students don’t always bother to close their blinds or drapes when at home, except for when they’re going to bed.
All MOO. My very first thought when I read about this crime and then looked at the house and neighborhood was that the killer studied the victims, Maddie and Kaylee, through their bedroom windows from the wooded area south of the house. I still think so.

Question: What are your thoughts about his public defender being a woman with long blonde hair? Given that he allegedly killed two women who have long blonde hair, if he felt a rage towards women who have that "look", how would he act towards his public defender?

<modsnip>
I agree, his brows don’t look excessively bushy but they’d probably look bushier whilst wearing a mask. It’s just perception.

I totally agree BK has that psychopathic stare in hs eyes that murderous psychopaths always have - a kind of dead soulless gaze.

I also agree he possibly chose hs victims randomly, but went for a type e.g. good-looking, young, popular, fun, happy, the world at their feet etc…psychopaths hate seeing people happy and/or privileged with what they themselves don’t have.

I also suspect, though it’s just my opinion, that he wanted to humiliate the police by doing the perfect murder. He applied to LE some years ago, supposedly, and was turned down as he failed the psychological test. That would have made him furious, and believing himself to be more intelligent than anyone else, he may have decided to commit this heinous crime in the mistaken belief the police would never catch him. If that account was his that spoke about the crime and arrogantly said everyone’s theory was wrong including that of LE, that would achieve his satisfaction of humiliating them.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Miller on CNN believes this was not his first kill, he believes for a first time kill he had to have some type of exprience. John states the PA police are going to look through cold cases to see if their is connection

The social media thing was fake I am sure, or at least any I seen were fake. Yeah, there was something about or in that house that made him return time after time but I’m still not yet convinced he went with the intention of killIng all 4 that evening.

wasn't it reported E had work in the am and his alarm was going off? possibly asleep moo
OMGosh, I remembered that from earlier threads but I, for the life of me, cannot find any thing (source) stating it now. Weird you brought that up.

IMO, this proves and highlights that a phone can utilize cellular resources that provide coverage to a location that the cell phone itself is not actually, physically at while doing so. Which would bring into question the validity of the cell site location information evidence that is presented in the PCA (ie mapping out a precise route/location of BK for the night in question, the days following and the months leading up to) If BKs phone can ping to a tower that provides coverage to Moscow but not actually be in Moscow, how can you confidently say that his phone pinged to a tower that utilized coverage to the residence the morning after the murder so he was actually at that location as a result? How can you confidently say that his phone utilized cellular resources that provide coverage to any of the locations listed in the PCA and that that itself is strong enough evidence to prove that the phone was in that exact location at that time?

Maybe, along with images captured by the nearby ring camera at 9am that morning? If it is, why it isn’t mentioned in PCA? Could be saving it for later, will be revealed in discovery package for his defense team to discuss with him.
Since his arrest more than 400 calls made to LE, people may be going through their camera’s storage system for his car travelling in King Road and nearby roads, finding images of his car or even of him, on foot. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor