ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: What are your thoughts about his public defender being a woman with long blonde hair? Given that he allegedly killed two women who have long blonde hair, if he felt a rage towards women who have that "look", how would he act towards his public defender?
Anne Taylor is twice his age, will develop an intellectual but real (IMO) relationship with him where he feels supported, cared for (then again she be an Academy Award winning actress). Taylor appears to be zealous in her defense so I think he's as totally delighted as someone facing conviction of capital murder can feel. Bryan Kohberger's new attorney famously overturned a murder conviction

Question: What are your thoughts about his public defender being a woman with long blonde hair? Given that he allegedly killed two women who have long blonde hair, if he felt a rage towards women who have that "look", how would he act towards his public defender?
He also alleged killed a brunette and a man.

If he is the killer and he’d definitely be a psychopath, he won’t have normal feelings to anyone. It won’t matter what colour her hair is - he’ll just try and manipulate her into believing whatever he tells her.

LE isn't going to allow him access to any sharp objects, so I doubt he would be able to trim his eyebrows. Plus, until the PCA was made public, he didn't know that a witness had said he had bushy eyebrows. So, he wouldn't have known that during the time period you listed.
Surely, his defence team had access long before it was made public? Jmo

I agree, his brows don’t look excessively bushy but they’d probably look bushier whilst wearing a mask. It’s just perception.

I totally agree BK has that psychopathic stare in hs eyes that murderous psychopaths always have - a kind of dead soulless gaze.

I also agree he possibly chose hs victims randomly, but went for a type e.g. good-looking, young, popular, fun, happy, the world at their feet etc…psychopaths hate seeing people happy and/or privileged with what they themselves don’t have.

I also suspect, though it’s just my opinion, that he wanted to humiliate the police by doing the perfect murder. He applied to LE some years ago, supposedly, and was turned down as he failed the psychological test. That would have made him furious, and believing himself to be more intelligent than anyone else, he may have decided to commit this heinous crime in the mistaken belief the police would never catch him. If that account was his that spoke about the crime and arrogantly said everyone’s theory was wrong including that of LE, that would achieve his satisfaction of humiliating them.
Do you have a cite for where he failed the psychological test. I'm surprised they would release personnel information, especially the kind evaluating mental health/personality.

On the last thread, we were talking about BK potentially being on true crime boards on different forms of social media, as referred to in this MSM article in the DM:

One of the two accounts mentioned (FB) was blocked by mods the night before the arrest and second one was deleted by the user after the arrest (RDT).

In the Rhoden Murders in Pike County, OH, one of the defendants, Angela Wagner, speculated to her son that the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation, was stirring things up on a social media site. And she was right.

A user people speculated knew too much ended up being the lead BCI investigator, Ryan Schneider.

I am wondering whether LE thought or knew BK was on true crime social media threads and whether they were dropping details to try to get him to act.
OMG, the hairs on the back of my neck literally stood up when I was reading the screengrabs of (I think it was) TikTok discussions with the person suspected of being BK.

The social media thing was fake I am sure, or at least any I seen were fake. Yeah, there was something about or in that house that made him return time after time but I’m still not yet convinced he went with the intention of killIng all 4 that evening.
I agree, I do feel Maddy or/and Kylee were his targets, and IMO they were killed first. I think it’s huge terrible fate that Xana happened to be up when he came downstairs and so he had to kill her especially if he’d momentarily taken his mask off to put a fresh one on.

He couldn’t have known in advance that Ethan would be staying over either. So I suspect they were collateral damage. I’d also guess that Ethan was asleep while Maddy ordered food, and the fact she was on TikTok suggests he was too. So it would have been an easy cowardly kill for the murderer to stab Ethan while he was asleep, possibly laying on his front. He wouldn’t have stood a chance.

All MOO-- Didn't learn too much new from the 48 hrs. Show, but one thing is sticking in my mind. In the beginning of the show, a current school mate of BK's (Benjamin Roberts 07:45 on 48 hrs. video) said Bryan once said out of the blue kind of a flippant guy talk thing, "I can go down to a (can't catch word) club and just about have pretty much any lady I want." What?!! Wait, by charm or by force? That shows a different side to him. Did I miss the discussion on that?

"48 Hrs. Show"
Watch at the 07:45 mark for the statement.

Last edited:
OMG, the hairs on the back of my neck literally stood up when I was reading the screengrabs of (I think it was) TikTok discussions with the person suspected of being BK.
I read in the news yesterday that one of BK’s associates said it sounded like BK.

What was incredibly evil (whoever it is) was how he clearly gloated about the killer destroying Kaylee’s lover and lungs. He said it was distressing to mention it, which begs the question: why did he? It’s obvious, he knew the victims families would hear it and he’s a sadist.

All MOO-- Didn't learn too much new from the 48 hrs. Show, but one thing is sticking in my mind. In the beginning of the show, a current school mate of BK's said Bryan once said out of the blue, "I can go to a club and get any girl I want." What?!! Wait, by charm or by force? That shows a different side to him. Did I miss the discussion on that?

"48 Hrs. Show"
Sounds like insecure male bravado to me.

Has BK ever had a girlfriend, I wonder? There’s never been mention of one, ever.

IMO he’s extremely off-putting with those scary eyes and big broken nose, but the most off-putting thing about him is that his evil soul emanates in his face.

He also comes across as arrogant, devoid of humour, charm or fun, and I’d imagine him to be a bore constantly trying to come across as hugely intelligent and learned.

OK I still don’t understand some things.
Even not getting into the rabbit hole of “why didn’t he kill DM”?, I do have questions about what she saw.

Scenario 1: he goes through the doors on floor 3, kills K@M, leaves his sheath, goes down.

It is hard for me to imagine that there was just a latent footprints. There should have been some trail. Unsheathed knife, too. Shouldn’t it leave the trail after two murders? Or the killer being bloodied? So how come DM, seeing him so close, didn’t notice the knife? He passes by her.

But maybe, he started with floor 2 and then sheathed the knife and only then went to floor 3?

DM saw her but didn’t notice a large sheathed knife? And then a killer with a knife passed by her, and there are some sounds from floor 3. I understand that she probably was scared and locked her door. But somewhere, somehow, the knife should have been described by her.

I was absolutely sure he acted alone. But the story doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe there were two killers, acting on two floors?

I wonder if the police is aware of the motive, and it is a long, complex story that is not for broad public. But without some additional information, the story looks so trimmed that it raises more questions.

I read in the news yesterday that one of BK’s associates said it sounded like BK.

What was incredibly evil (whoever it is) was how he clearly gloated about the killer destroying Kaylee’s lover and lungs. He said it was distressing to mention it, which begs the question: why did he? It’s obvious, he knew the victims families would hear it and he’s a sadist.
Yeah, I just listened to it. But I had already read that SG stated the same thing.

I'm referring to this person, who was talking about the sheath for the knife being left at the scene....like talking about it a month ago! << I'm awaiting approval from mods before posting anything further on it >> It, along with other things, truly freaked me out!

Do you have a cite for where he failed the psychological test. I'm surprised they would release personnel information, especially the kind evaluating mental health/personality.
I’ll try and find it for you. I definitely read it and it was from a news source - not just someone posting on a thread.

Steve Goncalves revealed Kaylee's injuries to the media after Cathy Mabbutt told him. About the same time he called the police "cowards." I posted the cite earlier tonight. If you're speaking of Pappa Rodger my take is the poster was trying to drag the incel element into the crime (as per Elliot Rodger) and I really don't think the true killer would do this. Looking at the APC he did have a lot of things right but many of them were more logic than inside knowledge, but his timeframe was a full hour off. I'm sure he had his own kind of fun.... MOO

OK I still don’t understand some things.
Even not getting into the rabbit hole of “why didn’t he kill DM”?, I do have questions about what she saw.

Scenario 1: he goes through the doors on floor 3, kills K@M, leaves his sheath, goes down.

It is hard for me to imagine that there was just a latent footprints. There should have been some trail. Unsheathed knife, too. Shouldn’t it leave the trail after two murders? Or the killer being bloodied? So how come DM, seeing him so close, didn’t notice the knife? He passes by her.

But maybe, he started with floor 2 and then sheathed the knife and only then went to floor 3?

DM saw her but didn’t notice a large sheathed knife? And then a killer with a knife passed by her, and there are some sounds from floor 3. I understand that she probably was scared and locked her door. But somewhere, somehow, the knife should have been described by her.

I was absolutely sure he acted alone. But the story doesn’t make sense to me. Maybe there were two killers, acting on two floors?

I wonder if the police is aware of the motive, and it is a long, complex story that is not for broad public. But without some additional information, the story looks so trimmed that it raises more questions.
I am the exact opposite. I was leaning towards it being 2 people, but now I honestly feel it was just him. The witness only saw one person, which it's possible if there was another murderer, they could have left the house before BK or after the witness went back in her room. But I do feel now it was just BK. MOO

All MOO-- Didn't learn too much new from the 48 hrs. Show, but one thing is sticking in my mind. In the beginning of the show, a current school mate of BK's said Bryan once said out of the blue, "I can go to a club and get any girl I want." What?!! Wait, by charm or by force? That shows a different side to him. Did I miss the discussion on that?

"48 Hrs. Show"
Watch
Thank you for adding the watch link! I didnt catch it live and have been waiting for it to drop. MOO, the creepy statement about getting any girl he wants <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member