ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about this also. The experience of standing up in front of a large class while each student made complaints about him could have been very humiliating. I wonder when that took place relative to the murders?

Not sure, iirc his ticket on pullman was August 21st iirc and first day classes was next day August 22nd.

Jmo

Eta my point is that he was stalking on the 21st before the ticket, before classes started.

Not sure, iirc his ticket on pullman was August 21st iirc and first day classes was next day August 22nd.

Jmo

Eta my point is that he was stalking on the 21st before the ticket, before classes started.
Regarding the "stalking" incidents...is it possible that BK wasn't stalking anyone and that perhaps he had some kind of connection to someone either in the house or in the general vicinity, or perhaps even the frat? It doesn't seem that plausible, because it doesn't seem like he was very social, but just curious if that might be where he discovered his victims initially.

The way the house sits with the wooded area in the back and seeing that there does not appear to be curtains on any window or the sliding door it was perfect for peeping Tom.

Jmo

From my son's experience and from what doctors have told us: sometimes medication, the passing of time, getting used to it, or a settling or hormones can help lessen or resolve the issue. Patients with VS have a wide variety of severity of how distinct the VS is and how much it effects their night vision. My son used to have a lot of problems with halos in his night vision, but that has nearly disappeared. At this point, his eye doctor has said it is not effecting his daytime vision enough to where it would be a problem for him safely driving and getting a license--he's just nervous about it himself.

If BK has/did have this, I suspect that the severity of the visual symptoms lessened greatly by the time he hit 22 and that allowed him to start community college.

I’m sorry your son has this problem, but thank you for the insight into it.
Wouldn’t you assume that if BK is voluntarily driving around and around in the middle of the night, his symptoms must have lessened?

Has this been confirmed to be him? Where are his email addresses being found?
Not confirmed no. Who's going to confirm it when there's a gag order? LE can't. His family probably won't
I was a bit surprised that Lauren Matthias published unconfirmed but then again, msm have been publishing a lot of unconfirmed material and material which is just based on Facebook posts etc
Be interesting to see if msm don't follow-up, don't publish anything about it

It's not hard to find somebody's previous email accounts & the sites they're registered to.

OSINT types do this regularly but outside of true crime
It seems that because it's a big case, people have been tracking him down for over a week but even after that we have to sift & weigh what you find on the sites the emails are registered to, for example how we might judge that tapatalk ID to be a plausible hack, a very sophisticated impersonation attempt or not

Last edited:
my point is that he was stalking on the 21st before the ticket, before classes started.
But was he stalking? I would say there is a high likelihood that someone in that area was selling drugs, and BK is reported to have had issues with drugs. Granted drugs would have been as easily available in Pullman as Moscow, but I can see a scenario in which a TA would drive to a nearby community to procure rather than risking exposure to one of the students he was teaching or taking post-grad classes with. Depending on the timing and frequency of his visits to the area, I think a decent case can be made that he was stalking, but it could also be rebutted.

JMHO

Regarding the "stalking" incidents...is it possible that BK wasn't stalking anyone and that perhaps he had some kind of connection to someone either in the house or in the general vicinity, or perhaps even the frat? It doesn't seem that plausible, because it doesn't seem like he was very social, but just curious if that might be where he discovered his victims initially.
A PhD TA would have very little reason to be associated with a greek area of campus or those students.

I would like to know when he arrived in Pullman for start of semester, I am thinking he saw one, two,three of them somewhere and started following/stalking them, then started getting there times down.

Jmo

It's not hard to find somebody's previous email accounts & the sites they're registered to

OSINT types do this regularly but outside of true crime
It seems that because it's a big case, people have been tracking him down for over a week but even after that you have to sift & weigh what you find on the sites the emails are registered to, for example how you might judge that tapatalk ID to be a plausible hack, a very sophisticated impersonation attempt or not
Wow. Amazing (and kinda creepy!). Thank you.

Or to lay the groundwork for a future insanity plea? I know it’s not applicable in the state of Idaho, but this could have been a young BK leaving crumbs/future ammo for his defense.
That thought crossed my mind too.
He didn't delete it so many years later..

What exactly did she witness? Sound of K playing with the dog ( after the fact we think that maybe was a murder). E or K saying " Someone is here" well we now know the DoorDash guy came. They also could have had friends/hook-ups over. The faint sounds of a possible cry and a "Don't worry I will help you" she could have thought E & X were having an argument or perhaps they were drunk. Every time she looked out the door she saw nothing strange except for the last time... a guy in dark clothing with a mask covering his nose and mouth. She didn't say she saw blood, a knife, he wasn't running out like he just killed everyone and he could have just had a winter protective hat on covering part of his face. She maybe was caught off guard and scared not expecting to see an unknown man at that hour but she did have other female roommates in the home that could have invited him. There was absolutely no reason to think her roommates had just been murdered. She did not report that she heard screams or yelling of any sort that would alert her to harm or danger. She probably froze for a moment like who TF is that shut her door and locked it and went back to bed. Why would she even think her roommates were being murdered why would that thought have been on her radar? The only people who think she was wrong for not calling is those that know everyone was murdered after the fact.
Completely agree. The Afadavit quoting her as being in a "frozen shock phase" when she saw him walked past her in a way may overstate her actual frame of mind. I agree with your view. She may have been momentarily shocked by this person but it didnt rise to the level of grave concern. Nor did the other strang noises. Something was going on, she didnt know what it was, went back to bed and never heard another thing. Then woke up to a living nightmare. God love her.
IMO

But was he stalking? I would say there is a high likelihood that someone in that area was selling drugs, and BK is reported to have had issues with drugs. Granted drugs would have been as easily available in Pullman as Moscow, but I can see a scenario in which a TA would drive to a nearby community to procure rather than risking exposure to one of the students he was teaching or taking post-grad classes with. Depending on the timing and frequency of his visits to the area, I think a decent case can be made that he was stalking, but it could also be rebutted.

JMHO
What would be the explanation for why his phone never connected with a Moscow tower following the murders, other than his 9 a.m.-ish trip back that morning? JMHO

Completely agree. The Afadavit quoting her as being in a "frozen shock phase" when she saw him walked past her in a way may overstate her actual frame of mind. I agree with your view. She may have been momentarily shocked by this person but it didnt rise to the level of grave concern. Nor did the other strang noises. Something was going on, she didnt know what it was, went back to bed and never heard another thing. Then woke up to a living nightmare. God love her.
Agree. Saturday night in a house full of things usually going on.

What would be the explanation for why his phone never connected with a Moscow tower following the murders? JMHO

I posted about this a little bit ago. There may be areas in Moscow where AT&T doesn’t have adequate coverage. They have asked the city several times to allow them to build a cell tower to deal with the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13