Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE:

Take notice folks ... Websleuths will not tolerate disparaging comments about other members.

If you engage in rude personal attacks against another member, you will receive a minimum 1 week Time Out. Depending on the consequences of such attacks, there may be a permanent loss of posting privileges.

Sillybilly
WS Admin

ADMIN NOTE:

The true crime community is inundated with discussion of the Daily Mail article about the Reddit posts by Pappa Rodger and InsideLooking possibly having been made by BK. That is still speculation with no confirmation from official sources. As there is a gag order in place, there is no new ‘official’ information for discussion.

Websleuths would not normally allow discussion of any Reddit posts UNLESS the social media account is known to belong to a victim or a POI/suspect. After discussion with Tricia, Websleuths is making a thread specific exception in this instance to allow discussion of those 2 accounts because it is being covered by MSM and our WS approved sources (Jennifer Coffindaffer and Hidden True Crime).

At all times members must remember that, although suspected to be BK, those accounts are NOT CONFIRMED to be made by him and information must be taken with a very large grain of salt.

For example ... the DM article indicates that PR’s posts stopped after BK’s arrest. There is a screenshot in the DM article where a Reddit Admin specifically states the PR account had been removed by Reddit the day before BK’s arrest.

This will give our members something to discuss and speculate about but please remember to take it all with that big grain of salt.

Any questions, please do not ask them on the thread. Just jump off any post to Report and ask and a Mod or Admin will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks !!

ADMIN REMINDERS:

If this keeps up, we're going to need a separate thread just for reminders ;)

WS doesn’t tolerate rudeness. Unless you are a WS verified expert, the opinions of other members are just as valid as yours. If you disagree with an opinion you can either respond respectfully or scroll and roll without comment.

We don’t allow posts promoting fundraising. If we did it for one, we would be expected to do it for all, and with the thousands of threads we have, that’s just not possible.

Oh, and please stop telling others what to do, say, or think. Post respectfully toward other members or Report it if you have an issue.

Thanks !!

ADMIN NOTE:

The only mental health conditions that are now allowed for discussion are those referenced in MSM and other WS approved sources (which includes those mentioned in the unconfirmed accounts of BK himself.)

Otherwise it's like Bartholomew hats with members speculating from A to Z in the DSM.

from your link

“It wasn’t because I was scared of him or thought he would hurt me if I asked him to leave. It was just mostly because I’m socially awkward. I didn’t know how to ask him to leave,” the woman claimed.

Kohberger then allegedly messaged the woman on Tinder to tell her he was leaving.

While her plan was successful, Kohberger allegedly texted her about an hour later and said she had “good birthing hips,” the woman claimed.

“So I never talked to him [again]
,” she added at the very end of her video.

:rolleyes:
I'm not going to comment on this woman's statements, but there is a really high-quality shot of BK walking with LE and you get a good view of his right arm/hand. No marks at all, that I can see. JMO.

If he did go to Johnson, ID, he was about an 1.5 hours from the Dworshak Reservoir which is max 630’ deep. His cell went dead for ~3 hours when he was near, according to PCA, Johnson, ID. He could have ditched the knife off the Dent Bridge (TOTAL SPECULATION!)

Last edited:
Right before the last thread closed, I posted a photo from Google from right before the 700 block of Indian Hills Dr, where a camera capture was obtained of BK's car at 3:26am. Heading west, right when you leave the 700 block and enter the 600 block, there is an opening along the side of the road and straight below is the new Moscow Police Department building. Here is a Google view (dated Oct 2021) from the police station and I've circle in blue where BK's car passed on Indian Hills Dr. I'm really curious if it was LE's own camera that captured his car!!! I'm not sure how plausible that is from that distance, at night, with no street lights, but...wishful thinking?

Note: I'll also add the original view from Indian Hills Dr. The building and parking lot below is the police station.
Screenshot 2023-01-10 12.50.44 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-01-10 1.09.39 PM.png

Last edited:
Someone asked on the last thread about whose DNA was found on the sheath.

It was Bryan's DNA (to which they now have an exact match, no doubt, as he was tested in PA).

They also knew to whom the white Elantra really belonged, although it likely took them a while to figure out the numbers on the new plate. I believe they had that car on camera by about Day 2-3 of the investigation, as they went around and gathered neighborhood camera evidence.

So they had his name and his DNA, but that's not enough to arrest someone. So they followed him to PA (not sure if they went through the parents' garbage while the two men were on the road or at some other time as obviously, by then, they knew his parents' address).

They basically did a paternity test on him. They took his DNA and compared it to his father's DNA. And of course, Dad's DNA showed that he was the parent of Bryan. So that confirmed that the sheath DNA was highly likely (99.9998%) to be Bryan's and he was arrested.

Now LE has his actual DNA for a full match.

As I understand it anyway. IMO.

Good birthing hips? Criminy. That is beyond creepy. This is absolutely my female intuition talking, but if he was not already a serial killer, he had it in him to become one. It's not even like it just popped out of his mouth. He had PLENTY of time to think "maybe this is not an ok thing to say." And yet... Man.... MOO

Hey everyone. Haven’t posted in forever, but I was wondering if there’s a specific thread discussing the arrest affidavit? Sorry I don’t know how to navigate around very well. TIA

Sadly, no. I want to say it's been the last 4 threads, maybe 5, at least. The document is over 20 pages long and packed with new information.

I'm sure it will be discussed more on this thread. Just jump in! Most of us are happy to recap and answer questions.

Daily Mail
Daily Mail

Follow

Bryan Kohberger has no connection to Idaho victims, family lawyer says​

3h ago

Bryan Kohberger has no connection to Idaho victims, family lawyer says​

The lawyer for the family of Kaylee Goncalves says suspect Bryan Kohberger has no connection to any of the four students he is accused of murdering. Kohberger is facing the death penalty on four counts of first degree murder. He denies the charges, despite DNA from the scene matching a sample taken from his house, and says he will prove his innocence in court. While police have laid out some of their evidence against him, no motive for the killings has yet been suggested

Thanks I found the thread where it’s first talked about. Tons of info in that affidavit. I had to read it a few times and cross reference some other stuff to finally figure out where all roommates were sleeping and where everyone was located.

I’ll probably just point out some things that stood out to me. Fascinating case.

Hey everyone. Haven’t posted in forever, but I was wondering if there’s a specific thread discussing the arrest affidavit? Sorry I don’t know how to navigate around very well. TIA
Are you wishing to discuss it, or merely see the entire affidavit?

ETA...Nevermind. I see that you found it. I was going to post it for you, if you were merely looking for it.

From Walela in the last thread: "
Does a true dedicated vegan carry, wear or use leather? IMO, the sheath was left as a possible "couldn't have been me because I wouldn't use anything leather".

jmo"

Answer: It depends. If they are vegan because they love animals, then no; they wouldn't carry a leather sheath. I don't think he's a vegan because of ethics. Based upon the visual snow forum posts that he allegedly wrote, I think that he thinks a vegan diet helps his VS. Because of this, it's possible he killed animals before moving on to people.

I looked up the knife and it's good for stabbing as well as slashing. Based upon the coroner's comments (?) and Mr. Goncalves, I think Kaylee and maybe others were slashed. Unless it's the throat area, I don't think slashing is probably very common in murders (could be completely wrong), but stabbing is. He could have practiced on animals to use the knife the way he fantasized about killing.

Last edited:
What disgusts me about a book/movie deal is that the hype is so incredibly insensitive to the victims and their families. Their lives have forever been pulled apart and now a talking entertainment topic is their family members brutal murder that people want to read and watch from the killers point of view. Also incredibly hard for the surviving roommates, especially DM to have a visual or written story about the moments she is now probably running over in her head over and over again and is full of what ifs come from someone else’s point of view or perspective.
Unbelievable. MOO

Edited: spelling mistake

from the previous thread, from @GRT :
"I don't know whether to believe that gal's story or not. It seems like tragedies such as this one bring the kooks out of the woodwork, and we get lots of false stories.

But, some could be true."

my reply:

Were you here when all of Bryan Laundries' supposed ex girlfriends popped up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member