ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - quoted post removed>

This is good news and I'm happy to hear it! BCK may be a cold blooded killer, but I believe in the word of the law and he deserves a fair trial just like anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stalking is pretty specific, and it usually takes very accurate documentation to make an accusation, let alone make it stick. So, facts are important. IIRC, there was someone who established that he had not been following any of them at the time of his arrest so all of the accounts are fakes. He may have been stalking, but not that way.

The instagram messages are not substantiated at this point, so I'm not considering them in my own list of facts.

The 12 pings in the area ARE interesting and I'm waiting to see where that actually locates a person.

It's interesting that there was no one who could remember him at that restaurant for a long time and then suddenly they can. I wonder what jogged their memory.
The person no longer works there. That would now allow them to speak. I am awaiting more from others with background as time goes on.

I was a reporter in another phase of my career long ago now. As a reporter, I totally agree. More than 15 years after my reporter days, and with the sea change brought about by the internet and social media since I am much warier of unnamed sources.

That said, I really, really hope these damning sources are correct. JMO
It's just so confusing to me! Think I'm going to start all my posts with "If it's true then...(then my opinion) " just in case to cover my bases. JMO

"On Dec. 27, agents recovered items from the Kohbergers’ garbage bins and the bags they saw him put into the neighbors’ bins — and the contents were sent to the Idaho Crime Lab."
Thanks for your response and re-posting that article. My point is that the article posted, as with other articles on this subject, does not specify what day he cleaned the car nor what day he was seen depositing a trash bag in the neighbors bin. He could have been spotted cleaning the car on say a Tuesday and at the trash bin on a Friday so it doesn't make sense to me to infer that the bag placed in the neighbors bin was debris from the cleaning of the car.

jmo

It is interesting! Because on Jan 5th, no one knew him.

I think more people like this will start talking as time goes by. You know, as they feel less anxious about the whole situation. Now that BCK is for sure behind bars until at least the June prelim trial, this ex-employee may have felt more comfortable talking than he/she did right at first. Either that or this person was not present when the reporter first went there to ask her question in early January, shortly after BCK's arrest.

Not that I disbelieve it, but when I saw images of his parents' house via drone that were published on the local TV station, I had to wonder about the location of the neighbor's trash bin and whether Bryan walked all the way down the long drive in the middle of the night to throw something away.

It seems to me, and this is just all MOO, that any "evidence" BK had to dispose of would have been thrown away long ago. It's not like officers couldn't have gotten his DNA in a dozen other ways.

Here's a still shot from the drone footage from KXLY.

View attachment 396379
Not sure of where you are area wise. I'm in Northern Virginia (Mid Atlantic.) For at least 20 years it's been up to the homeowners to (roll) move their trash/recycles to the main road. It's always our last chore of the day in this house...long after dinner etc. I see their trash placement more like this, red being the trash can placement

1674173276351.png

If the PCA taught me anything it's that there is a mountain of info that we are not privy to.

So much bickering over opinions and/or what information people choose to believe.

<modsnip - EBM>
That's nothing new, though. :) It's been like this since I've been here. It's just part of it.

When I'm playing catch up, I go to the most recent page and read backwards. Usually 2 pages and I'm caught up.

JMHO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members