ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow stopped 2 times and just given a verbal warning.
About two years ago I drove from Arizona to Georgia. I got pulled over four (yes four) separate times in Texas. They let me go each time with a warning. Laws vary from state to state so the LP probably just doesn't wanna deal with the paperwork for someone who doesn't even live in that state.

According to LaBar, Kohberger's dad had flown into Seattle, to Spokane and then drove into Pullman to get his son and drive back to Pennsylvania during the holiday. It was a planned trip, and LaBar said Kohberger's father told him that nothing was out of the ordinary during the cross-country drive.

LaBar did state the father and son duo were pulled over twice in Indiana during the trip to Pennsylvania. He also said he was not sure who had been driving.

"I don't know whether they were speeding or not or if they were even issued a ticket," LaBar said. "I just know that they were pulled over in Indiana almost back to back. I believe once for speeding and once for falling too closely to a car in front of them."

LaBar has also been careful about the information he elicits from Kohberger, because he is not his defense lawyer for the charges that have been brought against him.

LaBar did tell NBC he informed his client of the various stories and allegations circulating online.

Even if he wore a mask his eyes would have to be exposed, so it hurts my heart to know these eyes were the last thing the victims ever saw.

And whatever the look in his eyes at the moments of murdering each one, I tremble to even imagine, because it had to have been even so much worse.

IMO
IMO, those four kids were terrified out of their minds

It also makes me think that the exerior of the car hadn't been washed that many times since the murders. I know there's been quite a bit of snow but that looks like a LOT of buildup.
I think the car was that dirty since they went thru several states that had a good amount of snow, the highway was pretty much covered in salt and sand. Where I live (a state they had to drive thru no doubt) has had several snow storms, it takes only about one hour to get a car that dirty. We wash our cars a lot here, and they look terrible in about half a day.

BK doesn't look at all pleased about being pulled over driving with his dad on this bodycam footage from LEO who pulled him over on the way back to PA from ID.
I see what looks like an injury to the bridge of his nose (a scratch or cut on the left side) and bruising under his eyes in this footage.
I see the remains of bruising under his eyes in the footage of him today in the courthouse.
I think one of his victims got in a good headbutt or punched him in the face trying to fend him off.
And he started growing facial hair shortly thereafter to help conceal any wounds or bruises to his face.
JMOO
ETA; He also could have had injuries to his hands, regardless of whether students/professors noticed anything different about his appearance after the killings when he returned to classes, other than him being extra quiet when they talked about the case & looking haggard, IIRC. All he had to do was keep his hands to himself/in his lap, and no one would be the wiser, especially without any reason to be checking him out up close at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member