ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the traffic stop bodycam footage by the Indiana State Trooper, BK's dad makes reference to a shooting at WSU. It seemed such an odd comment to me until I found that this actually happened the night before (12/14 ) the traffic stop on 12/15.

SWAT team shot a 30 yr old threatening his roommates near campus housing.

Who monitors WA news when driving cross country?

Probably somebody interested in any breaks on his quadruple murder case!

ETA: Do we know BT's campus apartment address and if he lived near Latah Street, across State Route 270 from the WSU Pullman campus. Wondering if he received a text from WSU security about sheltering in place.

Last edited:
So would they not let LE in??
It hasn't been said in MSM, but it's more likely LE didn't want to knock on the door or ring the doorbell in the middle of the night, and purposely chose this time & the element of surprise to take him into custody so he didn't have time to react in a way that could put himself or anyone else at risk. MOO

Can anyone provide info on the reasons that allowed police to enter during the night?

In the traffic stop bodycam footage by the Indiana State Trooper, BK's dad makes reference to a shooting at WSU. It seemed such an odd comment to me until I found that this actually happened the night before (12/14 ) the traffic stop on 12/15.

SWAT team shot a 30 yr old threatening his roommates near campus housing.

Who monitors WA news when driving cross country?

Probably somebody interested in any breaks on his quadruple murder case!

As I said before, I wouldn't be at all surprised if BK had painted a picture to his concerned father re how dangerous the Palouse region had become lately ( 1122 and the PTSD veteran shoot out)

Even though we've been told by multiple associates that BK has difficulty interacting am sure he can talk the talk with his family when he needs to manipulate them

NOt sure if anyone has pointed this out yet but listen to the audio when BK aka mr smarty pants and his father are pulled over.
1:25 - 1:30 From what I can tell the father tells LE something along the lines of "my son goes to wsu ..because of the shooting ..."

audioe enhancing skills needed

you are not wrong at all!
Regarding all the speculation of the BOLO. A BOLO is a be on the look for. I'm sure there was a BOLO, IMO, issued, just for informational purposes to LE across the country on the suspected path of travel of the suspect. IMO LE in Indiana may have conducted the traffic stop(s) to slow the suspect down and let the surveillance teams coordinate their pass offs and pic- ups, per FBI request, or whomever was coordinating the surveillance. One officer, on a stretch of highway deciding to stop a vehicle, which happens to be one of the most talked about in weeks, without knowing it is the subject of a manhunt is incomprehensible. If that's the case, send that rookie back to the academy, JMO.

Quote Reply

So would they not let LE in??
Because this suspect is alleged to have murdered 4 people with a weapon, LE would presume he might be a threat to them, his parents and/or himself at the time of arrest. Accordingly, the arrest was done in a way to not allow him the opportunity to pose a risk of harm. The Special Emergency Response Team (SERT) was used to surround the house, then enter simultaneously and immediately grab the suspect. Doing it this way, to surprise him, eliminated the possibility he could gain access to a weapon, or hold his parent(s) hostage, or inflict harm on himself or the SERT Officers. It was a good decision, because they arrested him without incident. He was safe, his parents were safe, and the Officers were safe. IMO.

No one knew how he would have reacted if LE had knocked on the door. It was too big a risk to take to give him a chance to react had they knocked. Once again, a well planned and executed job by LE. MOO.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 331487DE-2239-47AB-B9C0-60FCE378044F.jpeg
    331487DE-2239-47AB-B9C0-60FCE378044F.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 36
Exactly...the average person would simply report any white Elantra that looked a lot like the picture posted. Having said this, I'm surprised LE LIMITED the range to 2011-2013...when they could have easily extended the range, given how CLOSELY the 2015 resembles the earlier ranges given. One possible reason could be that they KNEW it was a 2015 (or had BK's 2015 under surveillance) and wanted to give the killer a false sense of security.
I guess will be revealed in the trial or maybe the affidavit.
I find it hard to believe they'd make such a mistake but also not sure it's a deliberate ruse.

However, the Elantra owner with whom LE wanted to speak was the owner of a 2011-2013 model. His was a different year.
Besides the fact that an innocent person with this type of white car and proximity would likely want to go in and clear their name, something else I've been pondering.

If he is a grad student in criminology, I wonder if he has ever had any interaction with the local (Pullman or Idaho) law enforcement investigation community, such as guest lectures or anything of that nature. With his background and purported pride in his knowledge, if he was innocent I would have expected him to want to insert himself into the investigation by wanting to go in and give an interview, maybe even offer his two cents on a profile.

Along those lines…regarding boxing
IIRC he started boxing about the same time he lost the weight so if he continued to box up until this arrest he has been doing it for about ten years.
I wonder if he has suffered many head blows/ concussions etc and if any have been documented. It will be interesting to see if anything unfolds in this case having to do with possible CTE. JMO
I feel it was more punching bag kind of boxing. I doubt he competed.
Dont give his defense CTE ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member