ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy makes no sense. He leaves pieces of himself(dna)at the crime scene and maybe more evidence we don't about yet. Drives his own car the night of the murders in front of various cameras without a care. Keeps his car visable even after knowing the whole country is looking for it. Drives thousands of miles in said car again without a care. This is a criminology major going for his PHD? Did he commit these murders with the intention to be caught and prosecuted? IMO he couldn't have done a better job of setting himself up. For someone suppossedly OCD this was just a sloppy crime scene. Surely after all those years of education he would have done a better job even if he slept thru half of his classes.
I'm wondering if he isn't the one who actually committed the crime, but was the mastermind instead.. was there, but didn't actually do it someone else did? just me thinking out loud and all my opinion.

Interesting and bizarre imo.

As you can even track Air Force One (incl. when the POTUS is onboard) and some of the more sensitive US military movements on websites like FlightAware.

I don’t see a reason to cover this one up even with the sensationalism surrounding the case.
It is trackable. You can't just turn off a transponder whenever you'd like.

PA State Police said they knew about Bryan for a "Period of Time". I'm not going to sit here and think about those words for too long. My initial interpretation is more than a week.

I think this should push back against the people who think that Bryan wasn't identified until the FBI started their surveillance of him 4 days before his arrest.

I've stated time and time again that I think PA State Police were alerted about Bryan <modsnip - no link from an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
It came up for you on Flightware? I dunno, I gave it a try and put in the # of the plane, and it came back with this...

PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE (HERSHEY PA)​

This aircraft is not available for public tracking per request from the owner/operator.​

It's showing for me . That link should open it right up to the flight.

If not, ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live

Always more accurate

Genealogists able to identify Bryan Kohberger as Idaho murder suspect within days

As a very amateur DIY genealogist myself, this is a challenging task.
There have been times I have spent hours trying to build on leads for my family tree using DNA matches and have found nothing; sometimes, ill get a couple of ancestors added to find out it's wrong and have to start again. It's not as simple as clicking on a match. I had been doing this for 20 years before DNA matching was involved.
Even though there is a digital context to it, e.g., the DNA matches are done using a program, there is still a lot of manual searching and confirmation.
IMO, they were waiting for the DNA connection to be confirmed before they arrested him.

I searched FlightAware’s airports in eastern PA and eastern WA/ID nothing came up.

Does the link you provided give a final destination for the aircraft in question?

If it’s flying him cross country, my guess is that it will have to make at least a couple of layovers to refuel and change crew.
Based on my previous experience with PC-12s, I'd say at least one fuel stop, depending on how the aircraft is configured, how heavy it is (weight of passengers/crew/gear/fuel), and wind speed and direction. I would also think they'd have two pilots aboard, so no need for a crew change. It'll be a two-day trip for LE/court officials, but no reason it can't be one long day for BK. IMO, of course!

I believe most people who commit murder (even if they make stupid mistakes) believe they are going to get away with it- they believe they are smarter than the police: That would be especially true with someone like BK- given his study of criminal behavior.
Every case is different though.
They are not a homogeneous group- murderers.
I am loathe to apply logic where there is no evidence of logic.
We simply do not know who he is.
We have no understanding of his driving force, none at all.

Why anyone would wish to trace a flight transporting him from points A to B? I am seriously curious.
well if you got to the tracker site it helps answer the question I asked a few pages ago ( If the PCA is unsealed as soon as he gets to Idaho, will we get to see the PCA today or will it be by the time some of us are in bed?)
He's flying in a single-engined turboprop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member