ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking. I'm sure he's smart enough to know how to do it where it would heal with minimal to no scarring. That, along with keeping the wound clean & giving it TLC, I believe could help it heal fast and completely with very little noticeable marks.

But then it would also depend on how deep the wounds are. Superficial scratches could leave no evidence if cared for properly. Deeper wounds, maybe not so much.

JMO
Such an "aha!" moment that wounds can be seen on him in casual photos, that's such a "tell" IMO that he was physically in close & violent contact with someone in the recent past. I bet LE has been "all over him" with a magnifying glass & high resolution forensic cameras, and is already piecing together the puzzle in terms of what he did, allegedly. JMOO

Can you imagine what must have been going through BK’s head when those flashing lights came on behind him when he was pulled over? Probably thought he was caught, then elated to only have it be a traffic stop. Until 10 min later he’s pulled over again, probably wondering if a hit just came back on his name?
Yea, a normal person would be freaking out. He looks a bit stressed.

Ahh ok, thank you for that! I'm trying to figure out of Bryan knew one or all of them before Nov and if he knew them in the summer etc. or if he just started thinking about it/formulating it in September.
I don't think he was there until August when he started his first semester at the university in Pullman, WA about 10 miles from Moscow. JMO.

Hi, guys:)

Finally left the dumpster fire that's known as Facebook. I don't know if we do hello's here?
Anyway, I'm excited to be part of a group that relies on facts and not insanity.

Goodnight.
Welcome :) I'm here from the insanity that is reddit! I really like good moderation when it comes to talking about crime, and especially when women are murdered.

Such an "aha!" moment that wounds can be seen on him in casual photos, that's such a "tell" IMO that he was physically in close & violent contact with someone in the recent past. I bet LE has been "all over him" with a magnifying glass & high resolution forensic cameras, and is already piecing together the puzzle in terms of what he did, allegedly. JMOO
Can they do that without his consent?

That's what I was thinking. I'm sure he's smart enough to know how to do it where it would heal with minimal to no scarring. That, along with keeping the wound clean & giving it TLC, I believe could help it heal fast and completely with very little noticeable marks.

But then it would also depend on how deep the wounds are. Superficial scratches could leave no evidence if cared for properly. Deeper wounds, maybe not so much.

JMO
And if he Googled how to stitch yourself, or the quickest way to heal a cut or gash wound, that’ll be on those computers LE confiscated. If he deleted it all it can still be found by LE.

Perhaps there is something of evidentiary value in that footage if, for example, the officer inquired about the vehicle's connection to the Moscow homicides and BK responded. Who knows? Maybe the officer asked follow-up questions about apparent scratches/bruises on BK's hands. It's a long shot, but having just been to my local precinct to make a report and receiving the 3rd degree about why I didn't report earlier, it seems possible to me that the first officer was more "inquisitive" than the second.
Or the other branch of LE in Indiana has a different policy or practice in relation to the release of the video/body cam. Making a different decision regarding its release to the public at this time.

I'm just sayin, if wounds can be seen 7 weeks after the infliction, just imagine all the ones we don't or can't see because they've already healed due to proper care. :cool:

Genetic genealogy must have made amazing advancements in just the last year or so in order to be able to help find a match in this case so quickly. I mean, seriously, wasn't it just like a couple of years ago that blonde lady (sorry can't think of her name) told us it took months in most cases to find matches, sometimes years? This match was made in a few weeks. That's simply amazing, imo and should make current/future criminals terrified because the game may be about to change completely.
If a close relative like let's say one of his sisters was in the ancestry DNA data base, it would have been a 49-51% match, so they would then just have to locate that person's siblings. I think it might have been the case here. One of his sisters had a great interest in history.

Last edited:
Hi, guys:)

Finally left the dumpster fire that's known as Facebook. I don't know if we do hello's here?
Anyway, I'm excited to be part of a group that relies on facts and not insanity.

Goodnight.
Welcome! Is it safe to assume, by your screen name, that you're in AZ? That's where I'm at. :)

The way Bryan pulled over did not leave a safe distance for the trooper to approach on the drivers side. Intentional maybe? I thought it was odd that he didn’t pull over further on the right shoulder. All those cars and 18 wheelers zipping by? So dangerous.

I've seen highway patrol officers approach from the passenger side when on a very busy four-lane freeway.

JMVHO.

IMO and from general sleuthing etc. bruising in this area is common when offenders attack with a fixed blade knife as the force of the stabbings bruises the hand at the hilt area. LE and forensics will know what to look for, they better know more than we do, just saying.

Just hit me that we don't know if he is right- or left-handed.

He’s on a 2000+ mile road trip across the northern USA in December where snow, slush, salt, sand, etc. have covered the roads.
Agree, crossing the country at that time of year by car, just need a few trucks to pass you and your car would be covered in slush. The priority would be getting to your destination, not stopping to wash your car.

I'm in a western state also and I agree calcium chloride makes a mess on our cars in the winter but it is used on the highways, so whenever there is even a slighty warm enough day, the car wash always has a line.

Counties will still use sand/gravel in local neighborhoods and on some small, local highways but the interstate/main highways get calcium chloride, at least in the mountain ski towns.
Yes, regardless we know they were on the highway and know it's not built up grime (regarding the post I responded to), just driving on highways or even streets out here does that instantly in warm snow conditions.

And if he Googled how to stitch yourself, or the quickest way to heal a cut or gash wound, that’ll be on those computers LE confiscated. If he deleted it all it can still be found by LE.
Very true..... unless he researched it ahead of time, like when he was planning the crime.

Just offering a different perspective.

We do not know if he had any girlfriends, but unless they were just in the hunt for some tabloid dollars, I don't suspect that many would be eager to make themselves known, if they do exist. JMO,

If - if! - he was interested in women, I think he should have had someone, why not? I know many women who like tall, lean, toned, dark-haired men, even if they are socially awkward. Especially if they are smart. However, perhaps now, it is not the time to come forward, seeing how the internet is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ptescottsherry