ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directed at OP but my observation where the images of BK at his hearing are from 51 days after the murders.

Seriously, I don't think it reasonable to attribute every mark or discoloration on his body as injuries sustained when BK allegedly stabbed 4 sleeping students. This makes no sense to me! JMO
Yes! People seem to forget how much time has passed since the crime. I had carpal tunnel surgery 4 weeks ago and you can barely see the 1 inch scars on my palms. Besides, in a grainy photograph or cell phone photo zoomed in x100, it's so hard to tell what's a shadow or just pixels vs. a healed wound.

My suggestion to the rash is latex allergy.

Allergic contact dermatitis usually resolves within two to four weeks after the allergen is eliminated, although it can take more time in some cases.

Or he could just be scratching at his hands with nerves. The redness means nothing imo

(paraphrasing)“We will not release details of the prisoner’s transfer to Idaho.”

- prisoner locator app shows released for transfer
- #1 watched flight on all flight tracker apps

lol

I hope he actually is afraid of flying.

could not reply to a post on thread 48 , but it was basically questioning how sensible it was to drive a car to the vicinity, use same car afterwards (I dont think that would have changed anything though, only made him suspicious to people who knew he drove an elantra) leaving DNA etc

I am starting to think IMO, that this was not as pre planned or academic interest only for perfect crime project or anything - and more suddenly triggered and rather more personal a motivation. We are reading too much into criminology being his career and this having been planned in detail and planned as a mass killing even. if wanting to enter his name in the ranks of Bundy etc, wouldnt he have walked down the creek to them and parked an hour away rather than right behind etc. something is missing in this picture.

What if one had been in rage triggered that day and the rest collateral damage , we dont know. It's awful what happened to them but you are right, this was very poorly planned if at all, and his life is rather lost too to this if he did it. Why.

For what it’s worth. His hands and wrist.
I googled different versions of deep cut on a cut hand, cut finger, cut thumb, etc.
And healing depends upon severity, depth, and if medical attention is a follow up.
Healing can take from 2 weeks for a minor cut and up to to several months for a more severe cut.
This was interesting to me because I did accidentally cut my thumb at the base, close to the wrist (rather deep) the day after Thanksgiving, and the wound has healed very slowly but is still very red.

My gran used to tell me: your injuries will heal as many days as the number of your age. Younger people heal faster than older ones, same injuries. He is young, with good skin turgor, an average injury should heal within a month.

But. 2 weeks after the murders he was 100% teaching students, they would have noticed cuts and injuries at that time, as the injuries would have not heal yet.

But they do not report observing any injuires/scratches/cuts on him.

I don't think we'll see the PCA unsealed today, but we must all stock up on supplies and make arrangements to clear our calendars once it happens.

For anyone new to this phase, be prepared for what might be some pretty ugly forensic details. We don't know, but be prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot