ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He handed his ID to the cop with his right hand. Put it right up there for the camera to see. I don't notice any injuries.
Oh I’m on my phone. It was the pic yesterday that looked like there were injuries

This officer sounds to me much less jovial and more suspicious than the officer in the second stop.

Typically being pulled over for tailgating wouldn’t include questions about if either of them work at WSU, for instance, or where they were headed.

I still think this Indiana cop couldn’t have known, though. In the press conference we learned that only a handful of LE and prosecutors knew that Bryan was the one, and even if this police officer knew about the white Elantra, he also let him go.

Unless the officer was informed somehow that this car was under surveillance, that a plan was in place, and this officer obviously did not have the team with him that could effect an arrest of this magnitude.

Just my speculation.

ok, here's my speculation -
They had the dna of the killer, a possible name and the car id, BUT they hadn't gotten an actual dna sample from BK yet. Or maybe they had, but it wasnt done being tested yet. There could be no arrest until they were certain they had the right guy. Maybe LE was just told to keep an eye on him and report back what they found out. (working for WSU or where they were headed kind of stuff.) It would be terrible if they arrested him, made a big scene and it turned out the dna didn't match.

Just thinking...JMO....

This officer sounds to me much less jovial and more suspicious than the officer in the second stop.

Typically being pulled over for tailgating wouldn’t include questions about if either of them work at WSU, for instance, or where they were headed.

I still think this Indiana cop couldn’t have known, though. In the press conference we learned that only a handful of LE and prosecutors knew that Bryan was the one, and even if this police officer knew about the white Elantra, he also let him go.

Unless the officer was informed somehow that this car was under surveillance, that a plan was in place, and this officer obviously did not have the team with him that could effect an arrest of this magnitude.

Just my speculation.
And why do they keep telling cops about a shooting 1000+ miles away that they weren’t even near? The dad said it happened an hour or two ago, so yes, they ARE keeping track of local WSU/Idaho news While in Indiana. Why is the WSU shooting relevant to tailgating and their road trip? Distraction?

Last edited:
I believe both Indiana officers knew this car was under surveillance. Everyone played this so well. Waiting until BK got home to arrest him and having a search warrant for him and his parents home is priceless. Would love to know what all was found.
Its possible but I think not. The first officer may have been a fed but the second had no clue. Why on earth would they not take him by the side of the road if they had enough evidence at that time? Instead wait and do a much higher risk raid on a home? Makes no sense to me what you are saying. Could you please elaborate?

According to flight tracker ADS-B Exchange, a Pennsylvania 2015 Pilatus PC-12 plane, registered to the Pennsylvania State Police and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is currently heading westward from Scranton. Police cannot say where Kohberger will be landing due to security concerns.

As of 9:10 a.m. PST the plane was over Pennsylvania, but as of 9:33 a.m. PST, the plane was passing through Columbus, Ohio.
Looks like they are refueling in Champaign Urbana Illinois at Willard Airport.
Skies look OK

but the PC-12-NG does have a range of around 2,100 miles so they'll likely have to stop for a refuel. unless the plan is to land earlier and do the last leg via ground transport.
Looks like they are now at Willard Airport In Champaign-Urbana at the University if Illinois.

I thought it was very doubtful, before we got to know t<modsnip - namecalling> a little better. He's not all there. He's not a mastermind. He is one of those many criminals who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, due both to lack of life experience and his natural inclination to think of himself of smarter.

I'm sure they checked the drains in both places by now (1122 King and his Steptoe apartment).

The car will almost certainly have full profiles of the victims' blood as well, no matter how hard he tried to clean it.

If he did wash his hands at 1122, he allowed one compulsion to completely ruin his "perfect crime." I'm actually dreading the PCA to some degree, because I think we'll find he made lots of mistakes, but we will be shocked at the brutal nature of his crimes, even more than we already are.
I agree with you. When I saw his picture I actually felt maybe he didn’t do it. After reading more about him and hearing more, he didn’t appear as a mastermind at all. More like a sick narcissist who thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. Has to lack emotions to do what he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member