ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can only conclude that: a) he had no injuries, b) any injuries he received were in areas that we have not seen or c) have healed.
Agree! I think it’s time to move along from the hands already… waaaay too much to speculate at this time…

I am keeping my fingers crossed that maybe that PCA will be available today. I know I have high hopes but I will keep hoping!

I believe both Indiana officers knew this car was under surveillance. Everyone played this so well. Waiting until BK got home to arrest him and having a search warrant for him and his parents home is priceless. Would love to know what all was found.
No way they knew. Humans make too many mistakes, especially untrained traffic officers. I beleive police mentioned that limited people were in the know for the swat raid.

Would love to have a transcript of this one! LE is asking a lot more questions. Focusing on where they came from and where they are going. Does not seem like questions you would ask a random person pulled for following too closely.

I think they knew who he was, but no proof yet to actually arrest him on the spot. Just keeping tabs on him and reporting back.

Maybe it's just me, but when he mouthed I love you to his parents, it slightly changed what I may have thought about him, so hard to say. Before we knew anything, many thought he was a heartless person with no emotion, just a <modsnip - namecalling> murderer, and would just fight anything to be right. Now, I'm not so sure what to expect. Could still be, but I am thinking slightly differently about the suspect than I did before (regarding personal motivation specifically) JMO
RBBM
Not me. Manipulation is the first cardinal sin of mass murderers. I would expect him to play any sympathy card he can think of.
JMHO

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree most injuries to his hand would have healed by now! But I do see his hand seemingly irritated in the bodycam footage which gives me pause.
I do agree that the redness otherwise is likely from handcuffs!
I tend to agree (about the injuries healing by now) - except I wonder if he broke it or badly strained/sprained it, and didn't seek medical treatment (left it to heal on its own). I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on television, so this is all MOO.

I don't think this flight is going to Idaho. I do yhink he is on this plane. I think they will stop at a midpoint to change planes.

I agree that BK is not likely being flown to Idaho in a PA State Police airplane.

According to the PA Interstate Extradition Process flowchart, the "Demand Agents Arrive for the Fugitive."

IMO, BK Idaho Agents would be responsible for collecting BK and delivering him to the demand state (Idaho).

1672857336794.png

I agree with you.

But. He was not hiding, caving after the murders. Rather opposite, he was out working, in the uni. Not a single soul, so far (emphasising on so far), reported any visible injuries, scratches, bruises on his face and arms. When I was about to teach my students, I had to dress and groom impeccably, as students notice every single distortion or imperfection on tutors. I wished some of them to be equally focused on perfecting their studies, but that is a different story.

There is only one thing in relation to BK case: it is not clear where he was from 14th of November to 27th of Nov, as there might be no classes at the uni. This has to be confirmed, somehow.

If he was staying at his apartment, then his injuries may have healed during that period. But if he was going to his office at the uni, then there would be some witnesses to share their observations of him, for sure.

Puzzling.
Well I see WSU was closed for classes 21 Nov for Thanksgiving thru the 27th. So what he did from the 14th onward is anyones guess. I know some have speculated he went to PA, but there is no confirmation of that.

My suggestion to the rash is latex allergy.

Allergic contact dermatitis usually resolves within two to four weeks after the allergen is eliminated, although it can take more time in some cases.

I bought my ring in 2006, and gained weight from 2006 to 2017. In 2017, my ring finger looked exactly like his hands, so I found a jeweler to cut the ring off my finger. I think it is what it is - too tight cuffs, plus slightly positional issue (holding hands down).

I agree that BK is not likely being flown to Idaho in a PA State Police airplane.

According to the PA Interstate Extradition Process flowchart, the "Demand Agents Arrive for the Fugitive."

IMO, BK Idaho Agents would be responsible for collecting BK and delivering him to the demand state (Idaho).

View attachment 392401

Idaho FBI agents could be agents who've worked the case too? In the hope of getting him to speak?

Just a random one. At DeSales University when studying criminal justice as BK did, they have a ‘murder house’ - essentially a real house set up as a crime scene, have linked their website so you can read and you can see a video of the house.. more curiously though, the house is ’ The crime scene house on Taylor Drive’ now I know that King Road links to Taylor Avenue but I’ve convinced myself it is most definitely a coincidence, still this murder house they study is creepy, take a look!!

Crime Scene House on Taylor Drive - DeSales University
Uggh. I couldn't do it. I follow only a few crime cases, but my curiosity lies solely in the mystery of them. I don't do horror movies and cannot stand being spooked. I am glad, though, that there are people out there who choose to do this for a living, because Lord knows I would be unable to.

View attachment 392401
Very interesting! Thank you so much for the info.

Couldn't at least one Indiana cop have heard about the case in the same way that so much of the public has heard about the case?
Yes, but they are on the job focusing on their beat. Additionally, Washington is not Idaho. The cop would need to realize that Pullman is only 10 miles from Moscow, Idaho to make a connection.

The bodycam as well as this photo actually do make his right hand look irritated. I don’t see cuts but it does seem inflamed, perhaps swollen. reminds me of a steam burn but of course that would make no sense unless it was totally unrelated (I have steam-burned my entire right hand) Moo
View attachment 392356
IMO, an allergic reaction perhaps or some type of inflammation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members