ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was sleeping in his criminology 101 class and missed the part about "CAMERAS ON EVERY CORNER". Which by the way was what called attention to the make and model of his car. To say this crime was poorly executed is an understatement. Here is a man that is supposedly OCD in addition to highly educated pursuing a PHD in Criminology and he leaves DNA evidence at the crime scene in addition to the way he dealt with his car that the whole country was looking for. I agree that it appears he wasn't trying to pull off the perfect crime. What he was trying to accomplish is a mystery to me but he couldn't have done a better job of setting himself up to be arrested and prosecuted.

My own professors would put him in the "unconsciously wants to get caught" pile of perps.

Naturally, such people's conscious minds may race against the underlying urge to actually harm themselves, in this case, by getting life in prison or a death penalty.

While there are cameras on many corners in Moscow, and on the state highways, most of them are not streaming cameras and many do not record their data permanently (don't know the time limits). They are not used for what we usually call surveillance, but for monitoring traffic and weather, apparently. IMO.

I absolutely agree, these stops were played beautifully. They had him under surveillance and knew of his whereabouts at all times as the drive to PA was being done. I think they stopped him to just get eyes on him as well as see his reaction or what his state of mind would be.
Possibly, but that has not been confirmed.

I don't understand how a university taking him off their roll has anything to do with his presumption of innocence. If he was a factory worker instead of a student would this be any different?
I just asked about employment law but you'd have to specify what kind of employment contract factory worker signed. I don't know

How was a random FAA flight from Battle Creek to Champaign (which has an international airport) become a suspected prisoner transfer flight? Note... FAA regional flight ops is located in Battle Creek. I don't believe that the FAA transfers prisoners for LE.
I am not sure about that MI plane.... I could be wrong but I don't think that has anything to do with anything.
The plane from PA is back up in the air now.

I think it's just a coincidence.
Its so easy to track someone on highways that there's no need to pull him over.
Sure. But it could have been planned. After all, his daddy was in the car. Potentially innocent victim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that 'I love you' was a manipulation by him, to keep his family supportive, and to make him look like a 'good guy.' It was for the cameras as well, most likely.

If he really truly loved his mom, he wouldn't have done what he allegedly did, imo.
Exactly

thats not the plane. It’s some kind of weather observation flight out of Battle Creek, Michigan. Hundreds of miles from the jail where he was held.
I see a plane on flight tracker registered to Pa. LE as over Champaign, Illinois.

Possibly. The timing and departure location seem to line up. I'm guessing we can guess better when it departs PA airspace. JMO

ETA actually it shouldn't be too much longer if it heads out of PA. JMO
If this is correct plan-I imagine a flight with less close contact with prisoner on board-this looks cozy!

I noticed the route their taking appears to have been the route that he and his dad took! They were north of I-70, but now they're on I-74. "Hey look out there! What were you and your dad talking about?"

One time, I flew from San Antonio to Phoenix. The plane literally followed I-10 the entire way! I could see everything on the ground.

In a mixed sample or probable mixed sample the first step is actually to look for markers of the sex- i.e. is there both a male and a female profile and next to quantify the sample to see if they have enough amplify. That takes longer than the final step (which can be as short as 90 minutes).

Agree. But the lab had more than 1 samples to separate and we do not know in what order the samples were delivered and processed, so couple of days was a safe guess considering the unknown parameters. I wanted to point out that it does not take long time, as someone may think.

I think that 'I love you' was a manipulation by him, to keep his family supportive, and to make him look like a 'good guy.' It was for the cameras as well, most likely.

If he really truly loved his mom, he wouldn't have done what he allegedly did, imo.
I keep seeing that opinion. I guess I could see how he loves his mom, but this intrusive thought couldn't be contained. The 2 can coexist IMO. Many people do things in spite of what their mom's will feel, I can think of many. However, I do agree it could be manipulation on some level. JMO, MOO. We shall see soon hopefully. Answers to all these questions.

My own professors would put him in the "unconsciously wants to get caught" pile of perps.

Naturally, such people's conscious minds may race against the underlying urge to actually harm themselves, in this case, by getting life in prison or a death penalty.

While there are cameras on many corners in Moscow, and on the state highways, most of them are not streaming cameras and many do not record their data permanently (don't know the time limits). They are not used for what we usually call surveillance, but for monitoring traffic and weather, apparently. IMO.
can you post a screenshot?

we've all been asking over countless threads, whether anybody has spotted any victim wearing one. Would be great to clear this up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay