ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me that Bryan actually brought up another crime close to him.
Trying to talk about a more current event at WSU rather (keep cops kind off Idaho university murders)
Very strange, like the father saying it was like they were fleeing from that area.

Jmo
and the father just implying we are trying to to good ole PA in poconos officer. Get away from the crazy. The world has gone mad! And then you know if you were driving for days cross country and the officer asks where headed where coming from? The first thing you’d do is say alllll the way from WA state and allllll the way to PA. Please have mercy on me it’s been a long drive and we have a good ways to go. I promise I’ll do better. Sorry i tailgated! Won’t do it again!”

I got stopped driving 13 hours to Disney world with 4 kids in the car and we were 1 hour away from Disney and i was like nooooo it’s been a looooong drive. I’m so sorry we came allll the way from blah blah blah and I’m a lot to lose my mind from hearing are we almost there yet? Officer didn’t even ask me a single question before i started spilling my guts to him “i have 4 kids with me and I’m pregnant with a 5th and i really need to potty but don’t want to stop AGAIN, and we are ALMOST there and came allll the way….”
He was like okay okay okay, just slow down and use the restroom please m’am at a convenience store so you don’t feel the need to speed! I was like yes sir! I promise! I will. My husband was like i told you to stop st McDonald’s 20 mins ago!

Trying to talk about a more current event at WSU rather (keep cops kind off Idaho university murders)
I feel like to him he feels so smooth in stating this - mostly because crime is his passion. But to us, with hindsight, it was very suspicious. His Dad brought up WSU, BK went immediately to that to cover tracks, his Dad almost looks confused like why are we bringing this up. He likely spent the whole drive grooming and brainwashing his Dad as much as anything else.

This could have felt a little exciting for him. I think that cops where I live would have been a bit more suspicious when he said that. Wondering why he brought it up, was he nervous, if it had been nighttime the flashlight would have been right in his eyes checking the pupils. Then a once over of the car. Guess it’s a northeast thing.

When you really think about it IS TRULY BIZARRE he brought that up. For us true crime obsessed it seems normal but when has anyone you know ever started talking about murders when they were pulled over?!!! I’m actually very surprised the cop didn’t call this one in, the whole encounter is very strange.

Also wondering if BK used that shooting as a convenient excuse to get the h out of dodge.
I haven’t been pulled over in some time but I’ve never been like “hey officer let’s chat about ongoing crimes”

Destroy? He was arrested for quadruple 1st degree homicide. I do not understand. The University would continue employment after that? I am completely uneducated so if you could please elaborate? I just don't follow.

Being arrested is not a proof of his guilt. Only court of justice can decide on anyones guilt. Period.

Duty of care, even in such impossible situation, is entirely on the university, but they decided to relief themselves from it. If i am their student, i will immediately go another uni, because the admin of this obviously cares about thenselves, not about theur students.

Whatvif he dud not do it? f he is innocent? He goes free in few months. What then? He will sue them for several mullions. Who will cry that it is unfair, then? I wont. I will say it is justified, they worth to pay hefty compensation, in this case.

He could have been suspended from his PhD study, for up to a year, even longer. It is not an employment, as you say, it is a study. I took a year off my PhD study when I had to, no problem..No harm will be done to anyone to suspend him until is clear where this goes.

I hope I managed to answer your questions.

Its possible but I think not. The first officer may have been a fed but the second had no clue. Why on earth would they not take him by the side of the road if they had enough evidence at that time? Instead wait and do a much higher risk raid on a home? Makes no sense to me what you are saying. Could you please elaborate?
Makes no sense to me either. What LE Agency is going to ask their officers to stop a quadruple murder suspect, who is on the run, and to do so with no back up and no weapon drawn? Why would they purposely put their officers in such a dangerous vulnerable position?

They have no idea how the suspect would react to suddenly be approached on the highway. Look at how many unsuspecting officers get shot in the face during routine traffic stops, when they randomly stop someone who was running from a major crime. It happens way too often.

I just don't think any officer would agree to walk up to that car alone, if they knew the driver was the prime suspect in a brutal mass murder.

No, I definitely do not...but LE may have some to show. We'll have to wait and see.
Agreed, I believe LE have a plethora of damning evidence that will be BK's undoing !
In no way (imo) would they arrest someone on a 'hunch', or anything close to that.

They have something BK cannot wiggle out of, or attempt to explain away :
  • Bloody glove impression.
  • Dropped hair from his curly, well-kept locks. (I think he thinks highly of his physical appearance !)
  • Bloody sole impression from his shoes.(My .02 is that it was messy and he couldn't avoid tracking through their blood. :confused: )
  • Dna under the victim's fingernails (best evidence imo as why would someone there feel the need to gouge his arm if he was just there at a 'party' ?).
  • Phone pings or car gps showing he was at the home during the murders.
  • Etc.

Unless there's an update or when the AA is released, I think it's possible he was not one of the party goers invited to the house... and so his dna should not have been there ?
The surviving roommates will know if they recognize him and if he was ever there, as well.
Again my .02.

Just an idea...they may not fly into a close airport. When I lived in South Dakota, President Bush went to Sioux Falls for something, and the Secret Service brought him by to our small town's airport 45 minutes away instead of flying him out of Sioux Falls. Not comparing BK to a president by any means, just suggesting they may be flying BK into an area airport and driving him to Moscow (to avoid media and crowds)
AF-1 can't fly into small airports.

When Biden came to Uvalde, he flew into San Antonio despite Uvalde having an airport. And when the president flies into San Antonio, he always lands at Kelly Field. It handles 747's better and there is less people drama than SA International.

BK will fly into the least crowded, closest airport. (The smallest airport with air traffic control)

Yeah, to me, BK actually appears nervous in that footage. Neither he nor his father is giving clear, direct answers to the questions. And this is the guy who, according to those who knew him best, always knew what he was going to say before he said it.
I missed that

yes they both talk over each other but considering BK's recently massacred 4 people he's still pretty together, isn't dumbstruck or frozen with fear.

and the father just implying we are trying to to good ole PA in poconos officer. Get away from the crazy. The world has gone mad! And then you know if you were driving for days cross country and the officer asks where headed where coming from? The first thing you’d do is say alllll the way from WA state and allllll the way to PA. Please have mercy on me it’s been a long drive and we have a good ways to go. I promise I’ll do better. Sorry i tailgated! Won’t do it again!”

I got stopped driving 13 hours to Disney world with 4 kids in the car and we were 1 hour away from Disney and i was like nooooo it’s been a looooong drive. I’m so sorry we came allll the way from blah blah blah and I’m a lot to lose my mind from hearing are we almost there yet? Officer didn’t even ask me a single question before i started spilling my guts to him “i have 4 kids with me and I’m pregnant with a 5th and i really need to potty but don’t want to stop AGAIN, and we are ALMOST there and came allll the way….”
He was like okay okay okay, just slow down and use the restroom please m’am at a convenience store so you don’t feel the need to speed! I was like yes sir! I promise! I will. My husband was like i told you to stop st McDonald’s 20 mins ago!

He didn’t seem overly eager to talk they both seemed to be listening and looking at each other before even saying anything.

MID-AIR TRANSFER???
Could they be meeting Idaho LE en route & do a transfer that way?
Like a military operation where two aircraft do mid-air refueling?

Instead of the aerial fuel tanker extending its boom down to connect to other plane's fuel tank, the PA. plane could drop a wire to the ID. plane and BCK could plummet ZIP-LINE style.
Maybe he'd understand the TERROR he inflicted on his victims.

. 2:41m. vid USAF.

@PrairieWind Your post prompted me to think about this.Thx

Last edited:
I’m sure this has been asked but the threads move so fast: are we not getting to see the PCA? So we get to now know nothing…?
That apparently can't be released until he has had his initial appearance in Idaho court, and even then either party may move to have it sealed or redacted. We don't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member