ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have been on unpaid leave for a while, till is ckear where this goes. But here are obvious efforts to destroy him before even is known what they have against him.
Destroy him ? A cold-blooded, sick souled, horrible human who is not decent. Where this goes, if the crazy-law-system we have, is to a cage for the rest of his sad, sordid, life ! OJ got away with it. Skakel got away with it. Cosby the pervert got away with it. Crimes are not necessarily proved or found guilty in our law system. Rather, when the Chief of Police states they have their killer, take his advice and wisdom. They are going to have a boatload of forensics and evidence. Mister oh-so-clever killer, forgot the teachings... when you take, you also leave. Probably all over the place. Bless our Law Enforcement who have to be around this killer monster under the bed. Yikes. Destroy him is too easy. He deserves much worse. 4 dead innocent students under the ages of 22 !!!

Sorry, but every time I see either a video or a picture of BK's face, he just looks FC!

I’m sure this has been asked but the threads move so fast: are we not getting to see the PCA? So we get to now know nothing…?
we are getting the pea because its an official court record. Thats how they want to give info now through court record

That apparently can't be released until he has had his initial appearance in Idaho court, and even then either party may move to have it sealed or redacted. We don't know yet.
Okay yeah the last thing I had heard was the chief of police saying when he’s on “Idaho soil” we will know much more via the PCA. Then a gag order happened and I’m not at all versed in law lol, so I wasn’t sure.

He’ll probably have groupies funding him, like all of the other infamous barely-average-looking white dude criminals.

that 2005 Coeur d'Alene murderer which a poster was discussing on the main thread...he had his own blog while incarcerated.
how? Contents were supplied by somebody he struck a friendship with on the outside

according to this

edited to add
I mention this cause it doesn't seem a stretch. Hope this isn't allowed to happen in this case

good catch ( didn't notice it until now)
Also do you see how he uses the ' I'm studying criminal justice' to try and divert or manipulate the cop?
He didn't need to say what he's actually studying

Very intense gaze again.
Hmmm are you sure it was Bryan that said that and not his dad?. It looks and sounds to me like it is.

No, I definitely do not...but LE may have some to show. We'll have to wait and see.
Agreed, I believe LE have a plethora of damning evidence that will be BK's undoing !
In no way (imo) would they arrest someone on a 'hunch', or anything close to that.

They have something BK cannot wiggle out of, or attempt to explain away :
  • Bloody glove impression.
  • Dropped hair from his curly, well-kept locks. (IMO he thinks highly of his physical appearance !)
  • Bloody sole impression from his shoes.(My .02 is that it was messy and he couldn't avoid tracking through their blood. :confused: )
  • Dna under the victim's fingernails (best evidence imo as why would someone there feel the need to gouge his arm if he was just there at a 'party' ?).
  • Phone pings or car gps showing he was at the home during the murders.
  • Etc.

Unless there's an update or when the AA is released, I think it's possible he was not one of the party goers invited to the house... and so his dna should not have been there ?
The surviving roommates will know if they recognize him and if he was ever there, as well.
Again my .02.

Last edited:
“Hello officer, have you heard of this crime? Oh you couldn’t hear me? DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS CRIME, IN THE AREA I’M COMING FROM?!?”

This could have felt a little exciting for him. I think that cops where I live would have been a bit more suspicious when he said that. Wondering why he brought it up, was he nervous, if it had been nighttime the flashlight would have been right in his eyes checking the pupils. Then a once over of the car. Guess it’s a northeast thing.
[/QUOTE]
Yes the discussion of the SWAT team being at WSU seemed completely bizarro in the context of this traffic stop. BK goes from Thai food to SWAT team. LE must have thought that was strange.

Agree. But the lab had more than 1 samples to separate and we do not know in what order the samples were delivered and processed, so couple of days was a safe guess considering the unknown parameters. I wanted to point out that it does not take long time, as someone may think.

It all depends on the admixture. Doesn't take long at all if a nearly complete DNA sample from the perp can be isolated early. Which means POI BCK made some major mistakes.

I figure that all they had to do initially was analyze the intimate zone of the crime, including the bedding.

That stage can take a long time, depending on resources (keeping in mind that a rush examination of DNA in Idaho is 45 days - clearly they put this case ahead of all others, as was wise). The actual testing doesn't take that much time at all and people run hundreds of samples in a 24 hour period. All it takes is one good stranger hit.

They almost certainly had DNA from HG, JD, the two roommates, etc., so that part was easy. What remained belonged to a stranger. GEDMatch gave them family names and one name stood out, as it belonged to a student at WSU.

My fear all along was that he was more careful than he apparently turned out to be. Superficial, compulsive planning not A-level game here.

Being arrested is not a proof of his guilt. Only court of justice can decide on anyones guilt. Period.

Duty of care, even in such impossible situation, is entirely on the university, but they decided to relief themselves from it. If i am their student, i will immediately go another uni, because the admin of this obviously cares about thenselves, not about theur students.

Whatvif he dud not do it? f he is innocent? He goes free in few months. What then? He will sue them for several mullions. Who will cry that it is unfair, then? I wont. I will say it is justified, they worth to pay hefty compensation, in this case.

He could have been suspended from his PhD study, for up to a year, even longer. It is not an employment, as you say, it is a study. I took a year off my PhD study when I had to, no problem..No harm will be done to anyone to suspend him until is clear where this goes.

I hope I managed to answer your questions.
Don't you think the University has a right to control its reputational risk insofar as being associated with someone currently charged with four murders?

Most employment is at will. Unless you have a contract that says otherwise, your employer can fire you for any reason that is not discriminatory based on protected characteristics.

Employers discriminate against people accused of crimes every day. Do you know how hard it is to get a job even as a retail manager if you have a criminal record? Employers discriminate against people who committed minor crimes 30 years ago and have turned their lives around and live productive lives in society now. This is why annulment statutes are so important. Because this happens every day and not just to high-profile people accused of violent crimes, but people with misdemeanor records of non-violent crimes.

I don't know why someone arrested for heinous crimes should be given any more deference than anyone else.

Thai food?? all the way from WSU??

Come on! At least say, "We're going to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame" or something....
It is possible Bryan may take everything literally. Like he thought the question was “Where are you headed ….right now lol. In order to get Pennsylvania as an answer the officer prob would have to say where did your trip start and what is your final destination. Verbal Communication is not seemingly a strong point for him.Imo A very Black and white guy at best and literal. Easy to see why the guy is constantly bewildered and frustrated and cannot form relationships imo. The Dad seemingly though just so proud of his boy - telling both LE where he goes to school and just happy to be along for the ride. All JMO

Destroy him ? A cold-blooded, sick souled, horrible human who is not decent. Where this goes, if the crazy-law-system we have, is to a cage for the rest of his sad, sordid, life ! OJ got away with it. Skakel got away with it. Cosby the pervert got away with it. Crimes are not necessarily proved or found guilty in our law system. Rather, when the Chief of Police states they have their killer, take his advice and wisdom. They are going to have a boatload of forensics and evidence. Mister oh-so-clever killer, forgot the teachings... when you take, you also leave. Probably all over the place. Bless our Law Enforcement who have to be around this killer monster under the bed. Yikes. Destroy him is too easy. He deserves much worse. 4 dead innocent students under the ages of 22 !!!

I thought it was court that decides on someone's guilt. You say it is the sherif, the police anyone but not the court, the public. Interesting

When I read what tons of evidence they have, then I will made my mind up. At present we know none to nothing.

Besides, all these cases you quote, did they have tones on evidence on the suspects? Undoubtedly. But suspects were not convicted? So, it is not just the quantity, but also the quality of evidence that matter, as well as the relevance of the evidence to the case and the way it was committed. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67