DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were x and e that night
Where were d and b?
Are the timelines correct ?
Her sister has a timeline, they went to a party, stopped by the food truck, caught a ride home. I believe she has it near 2am. She's the one who found the food truck video. Someone said it looks like one of the girls was filming with her phone there.
Do we know where the boyfriend and girlfriend had been to that night?

Also.....this is EXACTLY what I referred to in my last posted theory. Police changed X and E timeline to being at party til 9p and not returning home until 130a. That's 4.5 hours unaccounted for. There is no way that they possibly have 0 idea where the two were. There is no way they wouldn't post their whereabouts unless it was pertinent to the investigation. Something smells fishy
I am curious about this as well. In the update, these three things stand out:

*Detectives are also seeking additional tips and surveillance video of any unusual behavior on the night of November 12th into the early hours of November 13th while Kaylee and Madison were in downtown Moscow and while Ethan and Xana were at the Sigma Chi house.

*TIPS: Detectives are looking for context to the events and people involved in these murders.

*Detectives are seeking all outside surveillance video taken from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. on Sunday, November 13th, from businesses and residences within the geographical area listed below.

https://www.ci.moscow.id.us/Documen...BE7HM_6xIDeTVEmXDRQsU6RDl82lA_agquHTCWFDlNGNk

I feel like LE is looking for circumstances that occurred earlier in the evening that possibly led to the murders. IMO, that suggests to me that LE does not think somebody chose the house at random, or had planned this well in advance and was lurking at the house waiting for them. It's just my take on the overall requests from LE, but it comes across to me like they suspect an event happened in the hours just prior to the murders to possibly set the wheels in motion. JMO.

I've completely accepted there is alot we don't know and will not know until trial. We want to know. I want to know more because I have an unrealized detective inside and an innate need to feel safe in our broken world. Once in my life (well more than once), but once my heart was shattered by who I believed to be the love of my life. I definitely had evil thoughts about a tree falling on him or his boat sinking in shark waters...lol, but I didn't get twisted up and grow crooked. I got over it and moved on happier than ever. Human kindness and compassion is so desperately needed. How we handle everything guides the course of our lives. So many questions remain. There are truly remorseful murderers who in the act of taking another's life, were momentarily snapped-mentally absent-through unbelievable rage, they carried out unspeakable acts. I believe there's just pure evil too. Prayers for healing to all. Thank for this site to support sharing and caring.

Something happened to me in college that I want to share.
I lived off campus and my roommates and I were having a party. At some point a group of us went into the bathroom and were chatting. All of a sudden a guy opened the shower curtain and ran out of the bathroom and out of the house. We did not catch him, nor did we call the police.
Got me thinking, is it possible that this person was already hiding in the house when they arrived home.
It's a possibility that ought to be considered.

This is from yesterday's NYT. BBM. The story includes a line (I think I can't quote it because it's behind a firewall and I don't want to violate WS rules) about the survivors calling their friends to come over because they thought one of the women living upstairs had passed out. I know speculation had been that E was the one visible from the bottom floor, and this was the first time I saw a reference to a woman. It was not in quote marks and there is no attribution as to the source of this info.

I lived off campus and my roommates and I were having a party. At some point a group of us went into the bathroom and were chatting. All of a sudden a guy opened the shower curtain and ran out of the bathroom and out of the house. We did not catch him, nor did we call the police.
Got me thinking, is it possible that this person was already hiding in the house when they arrived home.

Was thinking the same thing.

Jmo

Yes, that kind of thing should definitely be considered here.

Have you all seen the latest interview of Kaylee’s father? Hard to watch in many ways, but he says something to the effect of maybe there’s a selfie that you don’t think matters, but something from an alibi that was supposed to be there isn’t, like parking next to a tree. That then made me think of the police saying, what sounded like a riddle, that sometimes a video or picture that what isn’t in it is just as important as what is.

It just sounds like he was trying to say that there is an alibi that isn’t adding up. That’s certainly interesting. It could be anyone at this point since they’ve spoken to what, 90 people? Again though, while I understand their pain and desperately wanting to catch the killer, the killer is watching all of this. The families need to stop talking

Last edited:
I feel like LE is looking for circumstances that occurred earlier in the evening that possibly led to the murders. IMO, that suggests to me that LE does not think somebody chose the house at random, or had planned this well in advance and was lurking at the house waiting for them. It's just my take on the overall requests from LE, but it comes across to me like they suspect an event happened in the hours just prior to the murders to possibly set the wheels in motion. JMO.
Yes, I agree; they do seem to be implying this.

Does the town of Moscow, Idaho have traffic cameras at their intersections? This would be a great resource for LE to track location and times! I haven’t heard anyone mention this yet

There is a website called Windy.com I use.
There are a few cameras for Moscow and you can even go back 30 days on each camera but each day only shows a few secs of video. I assume LE has access to those video cameras?

Being a true crime fan for a long long time it's always been something we are told that its really hard to stab someone without hurting yourself also, and that It would be near impossible to stab 4 people to death without doing some noticeable damage to yourself also. Do we have any doctors/pathologist/corner or forensic experts that know if this is actually true or just something you hear on TV shows.

If this is true then I wonder why they are not asking people about 'do you know anyone that suddenly turned up with injuries to their hands' etc. seems like something I would be doing if the above is true. if it is not and it is possible for a skilled person who is careful to stab 4 ppl to death without injuring themselves then nvm.
I think this is a really good point. The damage could be minimized if the perp wore gloves and perhaps some sort of tactical clothes but you would have to imagine some kind of cuts or bruises even if small that wouldn't look normal. That is also why I wonder if this is someone who can disappear for awhile without causing a stir

Since it seems from that interview that Kaylee‘s dad was inferring that maybe someone‘s alibi gave a detail that actually wasn’t there, it made me think that it was even smarter, not just because you catch your victims by surprise, for the killer to do it that time of night. You would say that everyone is asleep at that time so if you’re trying to make an alibi, how do you prove that you were in your bed asleep? I mean if you wake up and can’t sleep, you can go online and then there will be some digital footprint, but otherwise, if you really are sleeping, how do you prove it? And that also to me then made me think how do you prove with your phone where you were. I don’t know if it’s because it’s such a small town that maybe the cell phone towers or the networks out there aren’t as prevalent so it’s harder? I don’t know. And maybe the killer was really smart as hell and left his phone at home anyway.

That then makes me also think that if the killer lived across the street in the apartment complex, maybe it would leave the same digital footprint since it’s literally a few yards away. My point is I’m not sure how they can use the digital footprints in this particular situation. I hope they really help.

I tend to agree. Who knows who was in that house. Reportedly, it was quite "party" house. People were in and out. Killer could have been a visitor with the downstairs roommates and hid and was not visible when the downstairs girls left and did not return til around 1am. Had plenty of time to scope out the rooms of the intended victims.

Her sister has a timeline, they went to a party, stopped by the food truck, caught a ride home. I believe she has it near 2am. She's the one who found the food truck video. Someone said it looks like one of the girls was filming with her phone there.
Do we know where the boyfriend and girlfriend had been to that night?
You are correct. I just watched the family on CNN. The sister said the timeline is off and it bothers her. She said they arrived at 2:56 back at the house.

I'm with you at the moment. I'm very curious about where X and E were in those unaccounted-for hours, and whether they were together the entire time. I went to a frat-heavy uni and I can't imagine Sigma Chi was the only house with a party that night, but in my experience a brother wouldn't only stay at his house's party for an hour.
Have we ever gotten a time for the sorority dance E went to with his siblings on 11/12? When his parents have spoken one of the things they’ve shared is that they were glad the 3 siblings were all together that day. I’ve wondered if X and E were not together that entire evening and the official law enforcement timeline is only sharing the confirmed times they know they were together. From this Washington post article, E’s parents said that E went as his sister’s date to the sorority dance and E’s brother went with the sister’s roommate. I took that to mean X wasn’t there. Do we know if the dance was during the day or at night? Could it have been during that time between 9 PM- midnight or so? Just my thoughts.

Slain Idaho students leave behind bright memories, big goals

“He was our our daughter Maizie’s date, and his brother was Maizie’s roommates date,” Chapin’s mother, Stacy Chapin, said in an interview Wednesday. The group was attending a dance hosted by Maizie’s sorority. “They all spent their last day together, all dressed up, and had a great time. We’re all thankful that they spent that time together.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz