ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is MOO. Regarding the 3-4am window discussed as the time of the murders. How can they have such a small window? Maybe a piece of evidence is a broken time piece, like a clock knocked off a nightstand, or found on the floor, batteries popped out, something that shows a specific time and looks out of place enough to be considered evidence. A broken watch, etc.
3am seems so unlikely tho cuz we know M and K were awake 5 mins earlier

3am seems so unlikely tho cuz we know M and K were awake 5 mins earlier
i am inclined to agree with this. it has to be something that they've discovered that sets it to such a small window, but maybe several minutes after 3 am because of the calls to individual from K and M.

IMO it could even be possible that if the surviving vics DID hear something maybe they texted a friend during like "dude this after party is so annoying im just tryna sleep"

^ all complete speculation and JMO
- removed rummaging because it felt super insenstive

or they saw Es body and ran downstairs called X, K, M
indeed, that's what I previously assumed too. ( I'd assumed that because we'd heard that the survivors couldn't raise the victim/s that this was because they'd actually seen at least one of the victims who looked passed out/unconscious without survivors noticing the blood. )

Cause of what I'd assumed, his reply on this caught my attention.
she asked him:
' do you know why the initial concern was that a room mate was passed out?

( there was another TV news show where it was mentioned that the perp had locked the victims doors to buy time. Wish I could recall which channel to find the clip again. Might just be the media assuming too much)

This is MOO. Regarding the 3-4am window discussed as the time of the murders. How can they have such a small window? Maybe a piece of evidence is a broken time piece, like a clock knocked off a nightstand, or found on the floor, batteries popped out, something that shows a specific time and looks out of place enough to be considered evidence. A broken watch, etc.
Maybe one of the victims was wearing a smart watch or other wearable tech?

Another point, maybe some of the victims took medications or used devices at a certain time before bed? Possibly even meds for sleep which could've made fighting back even more difficult? Just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer