Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you I just assumed that’s how you did things. That’s quite strange then to change things.

Moo

I think they do it in high profile cases to do some of the weeding out legwork ahead of time, especially since the jury will be sequestered and every day counts. IMO

I wonder what happens if they don't get enough responses from the questionnaires to provide a robust enough jury from which to choose in person once jury selection starts. Do they send out a second round of questionnaires?

JMO

Leaked to taint the jury pool? Legit but someone requested they remove it? Duped? I don't know, I've narrowed it in my mind to these 3 possibilities...

I am behind on a lot with this thread, but I am thinking what could possibly be going on with the jury questionnaire.

Earlier this year, The Defense attorney for the Idaho 4 trial sent out potential jury questionnaires that the Prosecutor and the judge believed would or could taint the jury pool.

I don't know if the same thing happened here or not, but IMO it's possible.

If this has already been discussed, I apologize.

JMOhttps://www.cnn.com/2024/04/05/us/bryan-kohberger-trial-defense-jury-survey/index.html

Last edited:
I am behind on a lot with this thread, but I am thinking what could possibly be going on with the jury questionnaire.

Earlier this year, The Defense attorney for the Idaho 4 trial sent out potential jury questionnaires that the Prosecutor and the judge believed would or could taint the jury pool.

I don't know if the same thing happened here or not, but IMO it's possible.

If this has already been discussed, I apologize.

JMO
It is possible. Even if it was a fake it could serve the same purpose imo.

Ummm let me count the ways. IMO
2 different sketches, missing phone data, what happened to the interview tapes that were tape over? Anthony Shots . RA interviewed with them the first few days and they couldn't figure out he was the dude on the video? Where is that interview? The "ballistics". The missing blood. The TIMELINE. The TOD.
Where is the geofence data?
They were looking into the Odinists first, according to discovery? Is that correct? Maybe someone can check me on that if not correct. But then suddenly all that investigation halted. Why? Solitary confinement. PCA alone could get things rammed back in appeals. The basis for the search warrant?
I could go on and on. Of course it's all MOO.

I think you are misinformed.
That’s just my opinion. A lot of this has already been ruled on.

I am still leaning toward the jury questionnaire being a fraud. One website I found last night from Indiana said to complete and return with ten days. But the one presented by the media said complete and return within seven days.

Someone put the original article here at the link: Juror questionnaire in Delphi homicide case ‘unconventional’ says legal expert.pdf

This website says to return within ten days:

The jury questionnaire has questions relating to Odinism but the judge has not decided if this is to be allowed at trial yet as far as we know, so why would they put in the minds of potential juror an issue that may not be discussed at trial.

Both: the fake thing is leaked, as intended probably. MOO
If it’s fake it’s not leaked because leaked means something the public shouldn’t have access to. It will be interesting to see if the court does or doesn’t have a response to it. You’d think they would if it was real and in contravention of some order.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back