ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps an elected coroner without MD credentials would respond to a reporter but no practicing professional would ever affirm red staining on a foundation wall was blood without first confirming by scientific testing. IMO, similar to the mayor and prosecutor, I think the coroner was probably asked to stop speaking to the media.
I agree, her follow up interview was very different.

You might have seen this video but if you haven't this is Cathy Mabbot the coroner. She did two interviews but told a lot more in this one. Talks about fatal blows and basically confirms the oozing blood on the wall come from that room.

Sorry it's a daily mail link, I couldn't find it elsewhere.

Coroner speaks
Thanks for this.

Interesting that the Coroner states the each victim had 1 fatal wound to the chest and multiple other stab wounds. The killer knew enough to stab each victim once in the right area and have that wound be fatal.
Coroner also said that it’s difficult to call the wounds ‘puncture’ wounds because the knife was so large.
Also, I take her saying LE are looking at the fact that the first killings disturbed the other victims as proof that not all victims were found in their bed.

he said something similar a few days ago ( I posted the link in thread 16 because a former LE had already said that it is unethical for a PI to try & provide a back channel to a parent during a live investigation. IDK why but it was Ed Wallace, previously Grade 1 NYPD Detective.

at 3 mins 33 seconds here

sorry, quoting myself because have just remembered the reasons why he said it's unethical
- that all Intelligence should go direct to the LE investigating team
- PIs getting involved can tip-off suspects and harm investigation outcomes ( suspects could flee, destroy any evidence they'd held onto)
- PIs can get in the way of surveillance of suspects as well as double-up on lines already covered
- family is bereaved & vulnerable

I wonder if the coroner told him that M and K were in the same bed when murdered. And not LE.

Kaylee's father said he figured it out that M&K were in the same bed bc he knows the layout of the home as well as where the furnishings were placed. He said her saw her bed through a window to find that his daughter's bed/bedding was undisturbed.

Father of slain Idaho student: 'I'm not going nowhere' until the killer is off the streets | Fox News Video

The DM article states:

"Goncalves said he had learned that his daughter did not suffer in her final moments, but did have 'large punctures' from a 'brutal weapon' that police say the killer was 'proud of.'

'The detective said this weapon is probably something [the killer] paid money for and something that they're proud of,' he said."

Eerie photos reveal inside the Idaho quadruple murder house

Seems possible there was a another roommate.
Looking at the layout, the two "survivors" from the ground floor were possibly sharing room A.
X&E in room C or D (Possibly more likely D)
K&M in room E or F (Possibly more likely E)
I'm completely guessing but room C may have been the one the unidentified roommate had.

Kaylee's father said he figured it out that M&K were in the same bed bc he knows the layout of the home as well as where the furnishings were placed. He said her saw her bed through a window to find that his daughter's bed/bedding was undisturbed.

Father of slain Idaho student: 'I'm not going nowhere' until the killer is off the streets | Fox News Video

The DM article states:

"Goncalves said he had learned that his daughter did not suffer in her final moments, but did have 'large punctures' from a 'brutal weapon' that police say the killer was 'proud of.'

'The detective said this weapon is probably something [the killer] paid money for and something that they're proud of,' he said."

Eerie photos reveal inside the Idaho quadruple murder house

I find it heartbreaking that this poor man is so desperate for answers that he has resorted to reviewing sensational media reports for insight into his daughters death.

“Detectives are aware of a sixth person listed on the lease at the residence but do not believe that individual was present during the incident.”

IMO I hope they’re more certain than “believe” because that is not great if they don’t know. Almost every statement they make is quantified with “believe”, which just makes them look like they don’t know anything for certain which has to be troubling for the residents for Moscow.

K and M supposedly made calls to Jacks phone between 2:26-2:52 ( sorry if my times are off ) . Not sure why he didn’t answer.. does anyone know ? ( I think I heard he stated he was asleep don’t quote me on it ?) .. or was his phone “ lost “ ? Could he have been one of the individuals who showed up the next morning who used the survivors phone to call 911 because he didn’t have his ??? Maybe that’s a reason they won’t disclose who called …? Just weird everyone has a cell phone why use someone else’s to call ??? JMO … my mind has been going crazy over all this as I’m sure everyone else’s is …

and there it is.
• Detectives are aware of a sixth person listed on the lease at the residence but do not believe that individual was present during the incident.
Thanks for bumping and thanks @North_Idaho_Nony for posting. It's interesting this didn't come out sooner? Watching the roommate TikTok on K's account, I felt like there were too many people in it, but I wasn't sure.

This thread just froze. Everyone must be scrambling to find the 6th roommate.
I can't believe we've all gone 3 weeks without LE or any presser or news report informing us of this!!
Why would you keep this quiet? It's very odd the 2 other housemates were mentioned often, but not this one!

I feel a bit betrayed. I know they don't have to inform the public of everything, but to purposefully lie about how many people were in the house and survived is just plain wrong.

Last edited:
And I thought that too but when you look at the back, it doesn't match with google maps. In google maps, I see railings and the house or building all the way in the back doesn't look like anything in that photo.
I don’t understand. The photo on IG is very limited in what you can see, it’s a small portion. Google maps will show more that isn’t in the photo of course. Although MO I am fairly certain this photo was taken here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416