ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE never claimed there was a 6th resident at the time of the murders, only another person on the lease.
Even if she moved out prior to this semester, the reason may be related to that cement block. That was not placed there for no reason. Someone deliberately placed it there in the middle of that window on the outside.

Who would want to go in? I would. My daughters would have, too. We are just like that. We can't rest until we see what has happened. I would not find it possible to wait if I had the opportunity to go in.

I'm sure there are other people like me in the world, as I've met some. Some gravitate to LE, but some of us go off and do other things - but I for sure would want to see for myself.
I’ve been in a similar situation and 100% wanted to see the death scene. The body was removed, but seeing the actual scene was beneficial to me mentally.

How would he know where spy cameras are? By definition, they are hidden. Many people have them.

Anyway, if you are considering cameras, get at least one that doesn't really look much like a camera (no green light while filming), hide at least one, etc. Some are very small and would be very hard to find (inserted between books on a shelf, hidden in a photo frame, etc). Even better, have a system that uploads automatically to the Cloud so that the last image it captures is the face/body of the perp. I realize this isn't possible for everyone - but universities should, perhaps, consider it.
7 Ways to Find Hidden Cameras – Tried and Tested Tips from Experts It's an interesting article on spy cameras and some common methods of detection.

We know the timeline of K&M

+in the bar through the evening
+on camera at the foodtruck buying food circa 1.30am
+gets driven home by designated driver
+arrives at the house between 1.45-2am
+makes numerous calls to J, last one just before 3am

What is unclear is X+E timeline, infact it's quite mysterious and conflicted

+LE say they were at party 8-9pm
+Xanas father says he spoke/facetimed them around midnight and they were watching movies
+Ethan friend says they txted at 2am and he's sure they were still at a party
+yet LE say they arrived home at 1.45am

It doesn't add up, LE need to solve the mystery of X+E night and the timeline of events JMO

Buying the car and truly affording the car can be two different thing- with buying it easier than truly affording it.

I suspect she may have purchased the car in the "traditional" manner: Taking out a high interest loan. Then making the car her "baby" and trying to live a disciplined life sans other entertainment.

At the end of the day.... she evidently had a job offer and car loans can be relatively easily obtained- especially if one does not mind high interest rates. The possible wisdom of the purchase aside, I dont think a car of that level strongly implies anything odd given a job offer.
could have had a signing bonus too

Much of the news/media is doing a disservice to this case, in my opinion. They read the daily MPD press releases, then inaccurately relay the contents to the audience, leading to further questions and cries of inconsistency. In the worst cases LE feels obligated to speak out and correct the record. I understand media has a job to do, and we're all craving more info, but they should care enough to get the details correct.

Worse still are the so-called "experts" that shows bring on to discuss aspects of a case for which they have zero inside knowledge. Predictably, they come to wildly different conclusions because it's all theater for ratings.

They make LE's job more difficult and everyone ends up more confused than if they'd said nothing. Take everything that is not in the official statements with buckets of salt. From the MPD FAQ:

Who & what information can I trust?
There is speculation without factual backing, stoking community fears and spreading false facts. We encourage referencing official releases for accurate information and updated progress.

Last edited:
Even if she moved out prior to this semester, the reason may be related to that cement block. That was not placed there for no reason. Someone deliberately placed it there in the middle of that window on the outside.
That's fair. I keep seeing people mention a "6th roommate" and only wanted to correct that.

We know the timeline of K&M

+in the bar through the evening
+on camera at the foodtruck buying food circa 1.30am
+gets driven home by designated driver
+arrives at the house between 1.45-2am
+makes numerous calls to J, last one just before 3am

What is unclear is X+E timeline, infact it's quite mysterious and conflicted

+LE say they were at party 8-9pm
+Xanas father says he spoke/facetimed them around midnight and they were watching movies
+Ethan friend says they txted at 2am and he's sure they were still at a party
+yet LE say they arrived home at 1.45am

It doesn't add up, LE need to solve the mystery of X+E night and the timeline of events JMOPr
Probably not a mystery to LE. Just a mystery to public.

Very interesting. I am curious too. Who was the guy in the flannel? What is his expertise? I know they are starting to receive some of the evidence results back from the labs, I wonder if it were some of the results that caused them to go back into the crime scene to collect more evidence? Maybe a very good sign. MOO
I heard they were discussing releasing the home back to the owner soon which I found shocking just for the reason you articulated.

I imagine they are going to need revisit the crime scene many times over to build a complete picture of what happened moment by moment that night.

Jmo

Good idea. There is a North State Security out of Boise.
@Emerald1328 Good catch.
Could be the service in use, but not sure if some info from this co. website meshes.
"Security Guard Service in Meridian, and Boise Idaho."
Quite a distance. Boise to Moscow, 290+mi., a 5 1/2 hr drive.

But can anyone tell if cars at 1122 shown on twitter match this---
"Our vehicle patrol is a 2021 Mazda CX-5 AWD vehicle branded with our company on the doors, and rear windshield. Our vehicle is equipped with 28.5” bright orange LED strobe lights..." bbm
Anyone? Thx in adv.
Website has a pic of their patrol car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members