ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls may have pledged different ones due to legacy. Maybe their mom's or family member was in them, or perhaps some cost differences from an affordability standpoint. I would have loved to have pledged the frat that many of my HS friends joined but I could not afford it and joined a smaller fraternity
You can also rush together for the same sorority & one of you NOT get picked for it. It's not a "you get to choose situation".

I think you could well be right.

Its a horrible thought. But... sometimes horrible thoughts need to be explored. This is one of those times.

The possibility that the cross guard left imprints could show the overwhelming force of the attack.

In addition to the possibility of locked bed room doors (even if the locks were token and largely symbolic, they would still need to be kicked or shouldered in), the victims look physically fit. Once alerted, I dont think they would be easy victims.
For a skilled person they all could well have ben easy victims. All 4 were probably asleep, had alcohol. Killer had element of surprise and the 4 were unarmed. This is what deep down is affecting many people: a supremely skilled and immensely evil person is on the loose.

Interesting, this is what I had been wondering especially re: whether or not the dog barked and if the survivors would’ve heard him
There is a video under the pinned posts at the start of each thread, some U tuber goes through the structure of the building and shows that it;s highly the basement/first floor residents would have heard anything at all. It's worth watching

"We do not believe the following individuals are involved in this crime," Moscow Police Department Cpt. Roger Lanier told reporters on Sunday. "The two surviving roommates; a male seen at the Grubb Truck food vendor downtown, specifically wearing a white hoodie;…”

Last edited by a moderator:
very understandable that she is.
agree - yes we heard from ex occupants of first floor - irrc, only heard noise from 2nd floor if TV was very loud

I still think it's possible that the 2 survivors did hear something but as you all have said previously - if that noise was ambiguous and this house had long been party-central , survivors could have dismissed that noise.

let's put it this way;
If you as a survivor, heard a noise but didn't react because it sounded like a nothing-burger and the police expressly told you not to speak to anybody now & not to tell anybody because it might scupper a prosecution, what would you do? Would you phone for example, Alivea G or Hunter C/ any of the family & go tell them out of empathy? Tough call imo
As a parent to one of the survivors, I’d be holding my daughter very close. I’d be heavily pressuring her NOT to speak to anyone but an attorney and a therapist right now. They have to be so emotionally fragile and we’ve seen the survivors and many others connected completely ripped to shreds online. I suspect the surviving roommates feel immense survivors guilt along with grief and fear, no matter what they heard or saw or didn’t hear or see. They can’t win if they speak publicly, at least not right now. JMO but no way would I want her talking to the other families who are liberally speaking to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966