ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t need to know details, for me I’m just wanting to know that the families are getting the reassurance they need from LE right now - and to me with what we are currently seeing in MSM - it seems they are not which is unsettling - in my opinion.

Edgar Allan Poe wrote, "A wrong is unredressed when retribution overtakes its redresser. It is equally unredressed when the avenger fails to make himself felt as such to him who has done the wrong."

If this as a personal attack motivated by a desire to avenge some perceived slight, such as rejection by one of the girls, then the killer might have wanted the victims to see his face; he might have wanted his face to be the last thing they saw as they lay dying.

That said, I am not married to any particular theory as to the motive.
The Cask of Amontillado? I have not thought of that. You made me thinking in that direction.

Value your point, really do. Thank you.

MOO

SG is friends with M’s parents. It is likely that they would share info and therefor, SG would have autopsy info for both M&K. If one has more stab wounds then the other, he would likely know - which could be why he is saying the means of death was different, and be alluding to one being attacked more viciously and being “targeted”
No, I don‘t think LE has released the autopsy reports to the families.
I’m not sure it is standard to release them or how long LE can hold them.
If the families have the autopsies and toxicology then they have much more information than they are letting on. They are claiming they know nothing.

The idea that one of them was killed in a different way than the others is a huge investigative important fact, and the details surrounding that should not be released to the public.
If one was killed in a very different way than the others it supports that one was targeted, and would put the public’s mind at ease that others may not be in danger.

Why on earth would a family push to give info to the public that could hinder the investigation?
If they keep releasing info- LE can put out a gag order. There is no gag order, so that makes me wonder why these games are being played at all. Much more is happening that we do not know about.

JMO

Edgar Allan Poe wrote, "A wrong is unredressed when retribution overtakes its redresser. It is equally unredressed when the avenger fails to make himself felt as such to him who has done the wrong."

If this as a personal attack motivated by a desire to avenge some perceived slight, such as rejection by one of the girls, then the killer might have wanted the victims to see his face; he might have wanted his face to be the last thing they saw as they lay dying.

That said, I am not married to any particular theory as to the motive.
I feel like this is something you’d hear on a Criminal Minds episode!

I think SG believes his daughter was the target and is frustrated because the authorities wouldn't confirm that to him. That's why he is ready to disclose more info to the public (K's and M's different CODs and type of injuries as per his latest interview) to force an official reaction. That would enable K's family and their eventual PI(s) to focus on certain avenues of investigation. The other explanation is that M was the suspected target but in that case M's family would be the one more engaged.

I don’t need to know details, for me I’m just wanting to know that the families are getting the reassurance they need from LE right now - and to me with what we are currently seeing in MSM - it seems they are not which is unsettling - in my opinion.
LE need to fix that immediately.
Those families are all victims.
They get my compassion and support how ever they choose to deal with it all.

In reference to @kittythehare post having proficient knife skills.

Some one that knows the anatomy of humans, mammals.

As the wife of a deer hunter I have watched and assisted in the field dressing. He uses a 5” fixed blade Buck knife, also quarters it with same knife.
Also someone that fillets a lot of fish is good with a knife.

Jmo

Contradicting the Coroner? Maybe.
It blows my mind that coroners can get elected/not be totally familiar with inner workings of human body. They can be a sheriff or an RN or something else entirely. I wish these autopsies were conducted by someone with experience working homicides. The coroner clearly was out of her element imo.

I think SG believes his daughter was the target and is frustrated because the authorities wouldn't confirm that to him. That's why he is ready to disclose more info to the public (K's and M's different CODs and type of injuries as per his latest interview) to force an official reaction. That would enable K's family and their eventual PI(s) to focus on certain avenues of investigation. The other explanation is that M was the suspected target but in that case M's family would be the one more engaged.
IIRC, at the beginning M’s family had asked/said for K’s family to speak on their behalf. I know M’s dad has since broken his silence and has spoken publicly for the first time though.

No, I don‘t think LE has released the autopsy reports to the families.
I’m not sure it is standard to release them or how long LE can hold them.
If the families have the autopsies and toxicology then they have much more information than they are letting on. They are claiming they know nothing.

The idea that one of them was killed in a different way than the others is a huge investigative important fact, and the details surrounding that should not be released to the public.
If one was killed in a very different way than the others it supports that one was targeted, and would put the public’s mind at ease that others may not be in danger.

Why on earth would a family push to give info to the public that could hinder the investigation?
If they keep releasing info- LE can put out a gag order. There is no gag order, so that makes me wonder why these games are being played at all. Much more is happening that we do not know about.

JMO
You don't think the parents viewed the bodies at the morgue? Or the funeral home? There's no way the bodies went straight from morgue to cremation unseen. They don't necessarily have to be privy to the autopsy/toxicology findings to know in this situation.

Absolutely. I hope this is fixed ASAP. I can’t even imagine how much this is just adding to their grief. JMO
Well, if senior LE saw that interview and didn't try to fix it, I would become very alarmed.
I think it will be fixed today, latest.
I hope.
It's such a long road before this ever sees a court room...

You quoted me but respectfully I don’t think your interpretation is correct Of me being incorrect.
I’ve now watched the video twice “He doesn’t have to go up those steps” is what SG clearly says twice IMHO. I’m hearing that literally from this AMAZINGLY BRAVE father’s mouth. Not figuratively.

You don't think the parents viewed the bodies at the morgue? Or the funeral home? There's no way the bodies went straight from morgue to cremation unseen. They don't necessarily have to be privy to the autopsy/toxicology findings to know in this situation.
Agree - and that’s where I was going. Autopsy info is very different than autopsy reports.

IMO both SG and M’s parents know if there were differences in the attack.

SG is on Fox News this morning. He said the entry point was the second floor and I think he said window and may have corrected in the door. He made clear that he didn’t go downstairs and that he didn’t need to go upstairs but he chose to go upstairs. As in he went upstairs because his target(s) were upstairs.

When the interview is posted feel free to correct the first part on the entry. He is very calm and much more reserved on the sharing of info and not wanting to damage LE’s case.

I definitely think there could be better communication between the two. Obviously SG is eager to learn about the horrific true crime lifestyle he has been thrown into. My god, how awful. A good FBI agent could easily sit with him and give him a quick course on investigation 101. And maybe include him in some way that would be helpful, to him anyways. I just want to give him the biggest hug and take his hand to teach. And that's what LE should be doing. Imo.
I have no idea if he cares about “true crime.” I am not a big true crime person myself but become very passionate about certain cases, maybe twice per decade. And these are not cases I was directly affected by, unlike him.

Given the college connection, I see this more as like four boy/girl scouts being murdered in a tent at a summer camp. What type of information would be required to reassure parents and campers to allow their kids to remain at camp or send their kids to that camp next summer? Many details would be irrelevant and best kept under wraps, but vague reassurances that campers were not at significantly increased risk would not be enough.

It blows my mind that coroners can get elected/not be totally familiar with inner workings of human body. They can be a sheriff or an RN or something else entirely. I wish these autopsies were conducted by someone with experience working homicides. The coroner clearly was out of her element imo.
Are you talking about the 'jack of all trades' Cathy Mabbutt? I didn't think she herself did the autopsies in this case. I thought she merely observed them.

Partial quote

12/3/2022 Lawrence Jones Interview Fox News with Goncalves
Kaylee’s dad is talking about the differences between the way the victims died, wounds, stabbings-
5:42
The deaths don’t match
He says “This doesn’t have to go up the steps”
He is saying the decision for him to share information with the public lies with him, it does not have to “go up the steps“ to someone higher in command, over his head.
He then goes on to explain that he is her father, paid for her funeral, sent her to college and she came back in a box, he has the right to share.

In this portion he is not talking about the killer, the steps of the house, or sequence of deaths or anything like that. He is talking about his right to share

JMO
Ah. This makes much more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members