ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful any of the grieving parents are going to be 'happy' with more information about the abject slaughter of their children. More informed, yes, and they should be.

My opinion.
Honestly I’m starting to wonder if not providing the families with the alibi information is because said person hasn’t, in fact, been ruled out…

Le may not want to give them specific info on the crime scene or investigation but at least give them a daily summation of some kind.”we spent x amount of hours going through video. We sent investigators to talk to professors.” Something of that nature.

To keep them totally in the dark is just cold.
LE is keeping them totally in the dark? How so?

Okay, been absorbing this from day one. In my younger days I was not a good person. To illustrate I was caught by a neighbor at age 7 after breaking into their house sitting on the couch drink Milk eating cookies watching the TV. To me it was fun ,I had a knack for getting into places. Stopped when I turned 18 ,I was told by a local Italian fellow I either worked for him or stop. I stopped. So on the way the guy got in. Without seeing the outside solid doors I can tell you this. He went in a window,Most people do not regularly check them. .Other thing that jumps out at me is the weapon they think he used and how he pulled this off. Person(s) either had military training or wanted to be in the military. Kbar is a combat knife ,Sure it is a general all round tool but it was made to kill. Plus, his being able to be silent is not a skill a lot of people have ,especially in the dark under enormous stress. Also, Military thought is you work from top down or if you work bottom top you do not retrace your path, that is the way soldiers are taught. I am still thinking will post more as I come up with things. One last point, those nice pretty sliding doors, worse security feature in a house. I could get past one in 10 seconds, steel toe boots and you kick the bottom as you press on the top and the door pops right out

Honestly I’m starting to wonder if not providing the families with the alibi information is because said person hasn’t, in fact, been ruled out…

It seems to me that it’d be absolutely outrageous for LE to provide the alibi information for other people. Both unwise and disgraceful.

And then, if they’re ruling people out in other ways, like DNA, I don’t think they should say so—so being silent and letting people think that it was done through alibis might be the best thing to do.

One thing I began to wonder about - K and M were texting around 2:58!AM. I think there is a possibility they weren’t asleep when attacked! Possibly, and I’ve changed my mind on this now, I feel they couldn’t locate the dog/thought they heard someone or possibly dog did bark? They text, not in a hungover state, but to ask if they should be concerned by what they are possibly hearing? I’m not sure with the partying in the neighborhood, that they would call 911 if they thought something was amiss?

I hope the families realize that they don't need to get permission from LE what they can or cannot say to LE. I hope they consider seeking an attorney or victim's rights advocate to best speak on their behalf. I cannot fathom my daughter or son being murdered while in their college residence. All of the victims did everything right and normal their last night of life. There is a mass murderer on the loose and there needs to be better action by Idaho LE. It's not like killer bleached the crime scene or set the house on fire. DNA test results should be in since this was a priority and toxicology reports of victims should be in very soon if not by now. Praying for justice. My heart hurts for all of the victim's families.

The issue is that there are likely multiple witnesses to the discovery of the bodies, where they were located, and what, if any, distinguishing characteristics applied to each murder.
MOO I doubt any of these witnesses have forensics training or examined the bodies to see where the wounds were. If the victims were clothed, had blankets, or were covered with blood, the wounds probably were not all visible. Stabbed in the chest through clothing would not necessarily show the wounds.
I doubt the witnesses could tell you how each victim was stabbed and where, with any accuracy. I'll also bet you could ask each one to diagram the scenes and the bodies and there would be a lot of discrepancies. That is just the way human memory is.
If these witnesses tell what they think they saw, it will just add to the confusion/misinformation. Which of course, won't matter because they do not know the facts of the autopsies and forensic details of the crime scenes. MOO

Kaylee’s family has probably been reluctant on the ability of all law enforcement personnel (involved) stemming from the very beginning. Since it was Kaylee’s sister who found the Ring footage. She may have originally clued in to the food truck footage too. Factor in the strange reluctance from LE to coincide the Ring footage to their timeline and this is probably a rocky relationship for both parties.

I mentioned it earlier, but there is frustration from the grieving process and there is probably frustration from LE not wanting the family to speak. Only for LE and other affiliates to subsequently make statements which contradict one another literally the following day.
This makes a lot of sense coupled with the idea SG talked about tonight in his interview: that he thinks maybe LE is trying to suppress the case because it hurts the town and college. He also said that “they” won’t let them put reward posters up because “they look bad” and it’s not good for future recruitment.

In his mind, he may have a point. I don’t know how much that city relies on college revenue to survive. Obviously a maniac on the loose who isn’t caught that commits brazen murders running around isn’t the greatest publicity in the city, or, for the city, for that matter.

Oof. Talk about rocks and hard places all over, IMO.

Killer entered the house knowing at a MINIMUM FOUR people would be present..perhaps more. Think about that....
They wouldn't leave anything to chance and this is why they waited for the victims to retire in their beds. This wasn't simply a *roll of the dice* for this killer. Perhaps the only *fly in the ointment* was either missing the two survivors or failing to access them with the doors locked. Cold...calculating killer. This isn't someone they would have casually encountered previously. Just MOO.
IMO For what its worth:
People were out and about in Moscow that night with the big football game, sororities, fraternities, everyone partying and drinking-having a great time. These five roommates were out and about in different parts of the city, separate from each other and caught up in this drunken revelry. Suppose one of the roommates in their haste, reveals info to somebody absentmindedly and this certain somebody was a reactive, sensitive, emotional person NOT IN THE LOOP and unaware. This enlightenment turns to mild anger, than frustration and than more anger and than humiliation and than more anger and than rage until this somebody boils over and they can no longer contain their sense of humiliation, perhaps rejection, perhaps betrayal or dishonesty involved, they looked like an idiot, perhaps they were “strung along” they were fooled and they didn’t like how it made them look…until the eruption . I can totally see a young female or male just “going off” and getting back at someone without thinking about the consequences later.

Okay, been absorbing this from day one. In my younger days I was not a good person. To illustrate I was caught by a neighbor at age 7 after breaking into their house sitting on the couch drink Milk eating cookies watching the TV. To me it was fun ,I had a knack for getting into places. Stopped when I turned 18 ,I was told by a local Italian fellow I either worked for him or stop. I stopped. So on the way the guy got in. Without seeing the outside solid doors I can tell you this. He went in a window,Most people do not regularly check them. .Other thing that jumps out at me is the weapon they think he used and how he pulled this off. Person(s) either had military training or wanted to be in the military. Kbar is a combat knife ,Sure it is a general all round tool but it was made to kill. Plus, his being able to be silent is not a skill a lot of people have ,especially in the dark under enormous stress. Also, Military thought is you work from top down or if you work bottom top you do not retrace your path, that is the way soldiers are taught. I am still thinking will post more as I come up with things. One last point, those nice pretty sliding doors, worse security feature in a house. I could get past one in 10 seconds, steel toe boots and you kick the bottom as you press on the top and the door pops right out

And you lock the doors to a room if you can, after you clear it.

I am wondering if the police on the first night followed any footsteps? How could someone kill 4 people with a huge hunting knife and and not have a considerable amount of blood on themself. And could they have changed their clothes in the house and or showered? I havent heard anything about checknig drains for blood. And if they changed their clothes did police go thru the garbage cans and dumpstsers to see if there were any blood clothes in them? It just doesnst seem like they were very proactive in the beginning. And I hope they havent ruled out that the person who commited this crime could be involved in law enforcement. I have watched enough ID shows to know this does happen and should be overlooked. And how do we know there wasnt another person? Not for certain but its only been revealed there was 1 weapon the knife and I believe they can tell if the knife wounds are consistent by depth, angle, which hand etc.to know it was done by 1 person.
Why would you think they didn't check the drains? Or that they never looked in neighbors bins for bloody clothes or weapons? They had dozens of LE from various agencies scouring the neighborhood in the early days. They appeared to be very proactive.

Also, LE has already mentioned the possibility of more than one perp. And I am p0retty sure they have also considered the possibility of it being possible LE involvement, although they may not watch that many ID shows as we do.

I was thinking if tonight LE visit to the house is somehow related to this interview or the timing is only a coincidence
Yes. People are fed up. I think LE is going to solve this soon and that the killer is going to feel extremely sorry later on

Anyone here can call me out, I will not be offended, but there is one family here that is talking more, saying more, and more ticked off than the rest… to me, their daughter was the target and they want justice… right? Like, it’s not rocket science?
That does not follow at all. People grieve in very different ways.

Can you elaborate
Let's say there was indeed one target -- the other "half" of the couples (the Bff's; the bf/gf), that is, the one not targeted, would quite probably know the killer of their best friend, or their lover, just based on proximity of interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark