ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just the best Margarita, but there are more than you know who are not drinkers and even more that disagree with joints. My 2 cents, it's a big turn off and reflects on this site too. Idk, maybe the owner digs pot?
Well, however one chills, we could all take a minute and just breathe.

Youth of today was raised on cell and tracking ..and how to get around it.
Really, do you think youth of today know how to build a faraday cage?

I get your main point, but I think you have to consider that when it comes to youth, cellphones and privacy what young people mainly have learned, is to think of their privacy as non-existent.

Most have rightly learned their movements, and actions and -- even fake portrayals of their actions -- will be known by the universe of actors (individuals, friends, governments, corporations, whatever) and that that loss of privacy is permanently

so their adaption to this is NOT so much taking steps to guard their privacy, but rather shedding off of any shame.

My great great grandmother would have been mortified , shamed and probably unmarriable in the old country if someone saw her calf. Whereas my kids had better be emotionally prepared to have deep fakes of them doing god knows what published to everyone and forever.

We are also not taking into account that in fact police may have a half dozen people of interest based not just on tower dat, but even possibly on nearby router data -- and that us not knowing the investigators have it does not mean it does not exist.

I hadn't seen that in the 15 odd threads. The times and the number of calls seem pertinent to the subject matter.
The date of publish is irrelevant.
The sister actually stated in interviews that this was a normal habit of K's, to call people in the early hours of the morning repeatedly about mundane things until they answered.

someone mentioned if cops have publicized ordered of killing. They have not.

But they probably do know based on 1) for want of a better word, inoculation, of each victim with prior victims blood. One victims wound, victims number one, will only have their won blood in and around wounds/s, while victim two would have their own and victims ones, and so on for victims three and four; and 2) blood trail of drops of blood from knife, also would start with one vics blood, and then be two vics blood, and then three and four victims blood comingled.

These calls were to someone who has been cleared by LE, not her sister.
I didnt say that, and it has been stated just prior.
Im not on a 22inch twin monitor death star.

Im using a 10 year old phone to read information that is geoblocked for different reasons.

I am a grad student at WSU just over the border in Washington and my little brother is the same age as the victims and goes to a different college in Idaho and this feels so close to home. I hope the information about the car is helping the families continue on and provides hope that an arrest is coming soon.

In all respect, I don't think "unrequited love" is a good term. More like a deeply sick essentially hateful obsession, need to possess, jealousy, anger at being humiliated would be more accurate in the scenario the other poster mentions. Not love, unrequited or not. the killer in this case for certain is simply hateful.
Unfortunately, sometimes this type of killer does not understand the difference.

These calls were to someone who has been cleared by LE, not her sister.
I didnt say that, and it has been stated just prior.
Im not on a 22inch twin monitor death star.

Im using a 10 year old phone to read information that is geoblocked for different reasons

I KNEW IT! I stated earlier that I thought this was a police car (but my post was deleted).

Thank you so much for sharing this!

So now, I'm back to Where did the white car come from that police are wanting info on? How did it appear on their radar?
I thought it was a police car too because it looked like the officer got in it at the end of the clip!

someone mentioned if cops have publicized ordered of killing. They have not.

But they probably do know based on 1) for want of a better word, inoculation, of each victim with prior victims blood. One victims wound, victims number one, will only have their won blood in and around wounds/s, while victim two would have their own and victims ones, and so on for victims three and four; and 2) blood trail of drops of blood from knife, also would start with one vics blood, and then be two vics blood, and then three and four victims blood comingled.
Assuming he did one at a time—with two victim’s in one bed, May have alternated. Might be able to determine which room was first. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89