ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any instances of fighting in these places or misbehaving? I mean would you consider going to one dangerous? Thanks.
No. Not that I know of. Those all night gaming “arcades” have, though.

I said before… and I thought I would raise again, at no point did LE specify the type of weapon used, there was second-hand info from a shop keeper suggesting a k-bar or Rambo type knife. I still return to my theory that a martial arts type weapon was used with a handle to stop slippage or loss of control of the knife. (It’s also worth noting that within 5 minutes of the house there is a martial arts academy which trains with weapons.) The ‘confidence’ for want of a better term of this killer tells me they knew they would overpower anybody in their way, perhaps they had some training. The injuries detailed by KGs Father could also support a large weapon. Totally my opinion.

Attachments

• 3FEF9081-D3ED-4D18-81E1-CAAE34F03FFE.jpeg
    3FEF9081-D3ED-4D18-81E1-CAAE34F03FFE.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
I hate to contribute to this part of the discussion because, imo, it is completely irrelevant, but axe throwing as an activity is not going to give someone "experience with sharp instruments" and is certainly not going to have absolutely anything to do with the case MOO.

It's as creepy as an escape room, or a pub trivia night, and it is not remotely strange for there to be one in a small city that is a college town.

And I have the opposite feeling.

I think they have way too many leads at this point in time, although I will bet that one and only one person stands out as a main POI right now. But, they are obligated to not narrow focus until substantial leads have been followed.

I think it's going to be quite a while before either of us is proven right or wrong.
I hope you are right and they’re keeping tabs on the main suspect.

Who has a good logical theory on the order of the homicides......struggling with this one

Was E and X killed before K and M.......or was it the other way around

Thoughts?

I think the people who were killed asleep in their beds were the ones killed first.

I also believe that if there was this ferocious fight on level two that involves severe defence wounds, then the inhabitants of level 1 absolutely heard it and there is a whole lot more to this story than we know right now.

I hate to contribute to this part of the discussion because, imo, it is completely irrelevant, but axe throwing as an activity is not going to give someone "experience with sharp instruments" and is certainly not going to have absolutely anything to do with the case MOO.

It's as creepy as an escape room, or a pub trivia night, and it is not remotely strange for there to be one in a small city that is a college town.

The place I mentioned allows knife throwing as well. And yes, knife throwing is relevant to feeling confident with a knife.

I don't think it's strange - but I do think it's a place that knife-owning people did meet and greets.

Experience with sharp instruments so as to not cut oneself/leave one's own blood trail out of the house is, IMO, not all that common or usual. This person felt calm with a knife in their hand, while breaking and entering. My personal theory is that they had been in the house before (perhaps even come in when no one was home). But this time they took a fairly large knife, and left no obvious blood evidence of their own behind.

As far as we know. Also, no bloody footprints right outside second floor door, or else the roommate overlooked that in a panic (but we could see for ourselves in the early drone pics and by the evidence markers placed that there were no bloody footprints immediately adjacent to the doors or windows of the house.

I don't think anything is irrelevant at this point in time.

Yes, that's how I hear it, as well. Well, dang it. I am all out of theories. Every time there is an update from MPD, my latest/current theory falls by the wayside!
Idk, he may be saying it that way and it could be true. But do you think he’d say we think you’re suspicious so please come on down so we can rule you out? Lol, nope for me. So, I think it’s just a polite invitation for a conversation.

I really have a feeling LE have zero leads. I think they knew about the White car from very early on and kept that detail quiet in the hope they’d crack the case, then when they couldn‘t they released that detail to see if the public could help. The fact that so much time passed between the murders and details of the car being released is crazy, evidence, particularly CCTV could have been lost by then.
I thought for a while, maybe LE are keeping their cards close to their chest because they’re closing in on a suspect but I don’t believe that for a second now, I think they’re not releasing more detail because as KGs Father said, this was beyond a stabbing... these kids were mutilated and the person who done it is still out there.
I don’t think this case will be solved with “eyewitness” statements, but by DNA only now, or in the future.

Can someone explain to me why some are treating SG's comments as if they are 100% factual? I'm missing where, outside of his own statements, any of what he says has been verified?

That's pretty much what we're arguing/discussing. I'm agreeing with you, others are saying that SG's information is all they have to go on, because LE is not being forthcoming.

It's interesting to me what SG has not focused on, as well.

I need to know way more about how SG came by his views than what I know now.

I think the difference in the wounds between a Ka-Bar style knife and an ax would be immediately seen by even a beginner in medical examination. Deep stab wounds (up to the hilt) leave very specific remnants on the body. Gash/gouge type wounds require a different motion from the same type of instrument (so that speaks to what the killer's body was doing and that's important information).

I do worry that SG saw his daughter's body without the medical examiner (who is from Spokane and that's not where the bodies were sent). He could easily confuse the awful traces of autopsy for actual wounds, unless someone was there to explain and walk him through it (which is doubtful).

Right now, I'm just assuming that the killer used more than one knifing technique.
Can you provide a link or source as to where the autopsies were actually performed? I'm so confused... I thought the bodies were SENT to Spokane?

I’m actually the complete opposite. I think the killing was meant to be smaller than it was. I think one victim was targeted and the rest were in the killer’s way, preventing him from getting away. I think this will be someone at least one victim “knew” and I use that term loosely as it could be a former contact, or a stalker at this point.
Yep, that's been my theory throughout this entire investigation, also. And I hope you are right.
Not saying I have totally changed my mind. Only thing is that the type of injuries he described are more typical for organized crime- which has thrown me off a bit.

Have there been any instances of fighting in these places or misbehaving? I mean would you consider going to one dangerous? Thanks.
I have never been to one, but my former co-worker (a mild-mannered 40-something woman) went to a party at this one when it opened. She said it was the most fun she's ever had at a bachelorette/hen do. fhttps://www.jerseyaxehouse.com/

Two things on the LE release today.

The tips that came flooding in about the Elantra were in fact useful to LE and have led them to investigate new avenues concerning the vehicle. Sounds promising.

I also think there was possibly something, an incident, that happened at Sigma Chi that night, possibly into early morning...9pm to 1:45am. LE needs whatever details anyone can give about, "interactions, contacts, direction and method of travel, or anything abnormal" during that time period and with possible relation to Ethan an Xana to "add context to what occurred". Something occured out of the norm. AJMO

Link to the info I posted...

I have long thought something happened at Sigma Chi during the nebulous hours when X&E were supposedly there.

I don’t think this case will be solved with “eyewitness” statements, but by DNA only now, or in the future.

And, perhaps not in the ways we're accustomed to seeing. New approaches are available, all the time.

OTOH, I still believe that some of the things LE is prioritizing as asks for the public (the Sigma Chi timeline; the white Elantra) may be fruitful.

Can you provide a link or source as to where the autopsies were actually performed? I'm so confused... I thought the bodies were SENT to Spokane?

Here's one:

There are plenty more on the media thread. The full autopsy report is not complete. Two bodies have been cremated - I'd say that puts a permanent end to those autopsies. Autopsies are done on a table, the reports can be amended for months or years, as data come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia