ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That information would not be in the death certificate. It most likely has the date of death. The cause of death-stabbing or something similar. And manner of death- homicide. Literally that is all a death certificate says. Imo.

In that Fox link, father says
'The knife slashed open Kaylee Goncalves' liver and lungs, he said.'

edited to add, bit more
'The grieving father paid for a copy of his daughter's death certificate, which included some of the details of her injuries – but he doesn't know whether his daughter or Mogen were the targets. "I have my own suspicions," he said.'
am confused as to what level of detail is on Idaho death certs.

we have to have several Idahoans here who have seen a death cert

It's true that both views can't be right - but I figure LE are investigating both. It's not just reddit, of course - it's also youtubers (one of whom has the word "news" in her handle and has been posted here - but, I believe, taken down because not an actual news source). There are even former FBI profilers jumping onto Youtube (and Behavioral Analysts) who are using one or another of these "news stories."

Even just look at the "approved sources" (like CNN), we get reversals and backtracking as journalists try to figure out how to write up what has happened. CNN, for example, says "stalker neither confirmed or unconfirmed." What does that mean? Some news sources say the stalker theory has been dismissed, but one would have to organize them all by time to try and figure out who is quoting whom and when each is posting their "news."

The rumor mills keep the victims in the public eye, I'm not sure that LE minds - it just means more eventual tips. By now, they've categorized their existing tips, so repeat tips just go on one pile or another.

Something about the Elantra, though, is near the top of the priority list.

Or on what he saw on the body or bodies post-autopsy.

"but I figure LE are investigating both."

Yes, I'm sure they must be investigating them. They are probably very aware of the rumors. You'd have to live under a rock to not be aware of them. However, I hope if they're innocent they get over these accusations. It must be horrible to be in their shoes right now.

Off topic, regarding the fact that it was a midnight home invasion of sorts, that there were male and female victims, the brutality of the murders...does this case remind anyone of the Wonderland murders? I'm not saying this was drug related, but Wonderland was a revenge murder. Some people are saying this might be a revenge murder.

Hope they are looking at guys in their circle that they may have turned down or broken up with and maybe even females. IMO - in the food truck video, which of the women was it that turned and said something to the hooded guy? Was it Kaylee?

Click below for Thread #29. Please review the RULES, read the mod notes at the beginning of the thread then continue the discussion.

ADMIN NOTE about FACTS:
To clarify, for Websleuths purposes, which is fact-based, and has intentionally strict TOS, “FACTS” are those that can be substantiated by a link to the information being stated as a FACT in MSM. That generally means stated by an official with LE. Anything that is an OPINION, even from retired officials with LE, are not necessarily considered FACT on WS. While we respect opinions of retired LE being interviewed in stories on high profile cases, they may or may not have info that LE working the case have. Families can be sources of fact for background info regarding victims, but not about details of the crime, unless they were witness to it.

You are free to discount in your own mind what WS considers facts, but you may not argue about it here. Websleuths is also LE-friendly. While we all understand LE is human and can sometimes make mistakes just like any of us, you may not speculate that it has happened UNLESS there is some basis in FACT regarding this case.

If you have further questions about this, please send a REPORT.
DO NOT DEBATE THIS ISSUE ON THE THREAD.
It will be considered OFF TOPIC at the least, and IGNORING MODERATORS/ADMINISTRATORS INSTRUCTIONS at the worst, and your posting privileges may be limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214