ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these roommates were the suspects , wouldn’t they have defense wounds that were visible ? I just have a hard time wrapping my head around the two woman roommates being involved . On the flip side that’s a very dangerous statement to make to the public about them bieng suspects . There has to be some reason that they wound say such a serious implication . Moo

I wouldn’t rule out a teenager in the area. Alec Kreider 16 (The Haines Family Murderer) In the middle of the night Alec went into his best friends house and stabbed Kevin and his parents to death, with a 8 inch knife. Alec ended up confessing to his father a month later or he very well could have gotten away with it.

How could they not know if they are witnesses or victims or suspects if they are cooperating? What do they say they are? Were they asleep so just victims or awake and saw what happened? Too traumatized to speak. Super odd
I feel as if it should be abundantly clear by now that the surviving roommates are either suspects or not -- they might know important details about the crime, though, or perhaps LE is ruling out any known associates / acquaintances of the roommates that had access to the house. JMO

I am not ready to decide how I feel on that yet, I have noticed recently it seems to take longer for info and arrests, and I think this partly may be them trying to get good solid evidence and facts in place to make an arrest and to make it stick. I think LE now looks at the prospect of everything holding up in court, I think they are under a lot of scrutiny and pressure.
they would have a lot of different DNA samples to sort out and since the house had lots of guests, they will need to do a lot of sorting, IMO

It seems the coroner is walking back her earlier statement that the victims were found in bed. Now she says "some" of the victims were found in bed, but declined to specify further.
That makes more sense. Was wondering about that. So it sounds like two of the victims were attacked in bed and the others heard the commotion and got up to see what was going on?

So...do you all think LE has a clue or not? At first I did. Now I am worried that they do not.
I think the police will certainly have a lot more than we know about and they can’t show their hand completely but whether that has materialised into a POI/suspect I’m not sure. Think we have to be mindful that these policemen/women etc are human and it sounds like they have walked into a literal nightmare. They will be making sure things are done correctly and thoroughly given the circumstances.

So...do you all think LE has a clue or not? At first I did. Now I am worried that they do not.
I've found the statements made by members of LE to be reckless, like the coroner's and the university's LE spokesperson statement recently about the roommates. I also think LE is dealing with the eight million rumors and misinformation floating around social media. All of those tips have to be investigated and can really impede an investigation. We've seen this recently in other cases. Why I appreciate WS not dealing in rumors and hearsay, fwiw.

I hope LE knows a whole lot more than they are letting on, but I don't have great confidence considering some of those reckless statements going back to the very beginning of the case.

MOO obvs

IMO it's likely just police procedure to say, at this early stage, that they can't rule anyone in or out yet regarding the other roommates.

I do see, in MSM above, that right now LE does not consider the food truck guy to be a suspect or POI.

While I agree that anything is POSSIBLE, IMO it's highly unlikely that one or both of the surviving roommates had anything to do with this massacre.

I know SM often paints a false picture, but it does seem like all five of the females got along well. Generalizing, I know; but when girls fight, they tend more to shun one another, or make catty remarks, freeze the others out, and insult their looks.

IMO if the surviving roommates had any issues with the four who were killed, it's more likely they would have sought other accommodations and been done with it. Maybe give them dirty looks around campus or spread rumors about them.

The other two girls are slim and petite and this would take brute force.

I just don't see it, at all. I think they are deeply, deeply traumatized. To lose your three roommates and the boyfriend of one would be traumatic even if they'd died in a car accident. To know that they were murdered, murdered while you were present, murdered and you could've been next--I'd be catatonic.

Jmo

Last edited:
It seems the coroner is walking back her earlier statement that the victims were found in bed. Now she says "some" of the victims were found in bed, but declined to specify further.
Real life made me late getting up to speed on this case, but I have now read every post of the threads up to this point, and while I really have nothing of great value to add, I will say that I believe the coroner needs to stop talking to reporters. Completely. JMO

Xana's family seemed to talk about specific bruises she had and implied it was a struggle.The roommates didn't seem that big in pictures and it just seems impossible to me that they brutally slaughtered 4 people only to not have a mark on them.I'm just not buying that they were the killers.

Is it us, are we too close to it? I think any of us would have been more tight-lipped than the current officials talking publicly about the case. Why was the coroner on Banfield? Why did she not say that she could not discuss any details, and stick to that? Why has anyone said anything about the other roommates and their innocence or involvement, other than we are conducting interviews and nothing is ruled out at this time? Why did they say no one was in danger, and had to walk that back?

I can understand learning details from friends and family who are too distraught to understand the implications to the investigation, but professionals have to know how to respond to inquiries-or not respond at all. Read from a script and circle the wagons. Find the killer/s.

Xana's family seemed to talk about specific bruises she had and implied it was a struggle.The roommates didn't seem that big in pictures and it just seems impossible to me that they brutally slaughtered 4 people only to not have a mark on them.I'm just not buying that they were the killers.
Unless there was another accomplice that did not live in the home. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member