ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that relevant though? MPD says no evidence was found on the dog and it was released to the private party a month ago. Even if the perpetrator's DNA was on the dog (unlikely imo) it is long gone now.

JMO - the dog collar and even fir should have been swabbed for DNA. But if it wasn’t done, you are right, it is way too late. I just thing the dog could have been a witness. The way I understood it, there was no blood on the dog, no fibers, so LE came to the conclusion that the dog did not enter the crime scene. The opposite question, could the dog have been taken away from that room before murders, is not discussed. The officers took M to the “animal services” per the article. I’d rather they took her to the crime lab and swabbed but - I wasn’t there and don’t know if the dog was on a different floor altogether. Not much is told to us about where the dog was. Idaho police offer new details about Kaylee Goncalves’ dog at the crime scene

Car could have been going TO the scene

(this is assuming car is important and the car is THE car)
This is all just my mind going round and round with little information and what things could mean. But, everyone was thinking the killer hid in the house or was watching from somewhere otherwise how did they know what time everyone fell asleep? BUT, what if they had hidden devices in the house before? We seen the HVAC person go in, maybe he used a vent or something to hide a camera or recorder. LE could have brought them in to ask if some sort of set up was normal?

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat