ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just amend this to ALL young girls, not just those who are considered beautiful.

Xana was attractive, IMO not as flashy looking as K and M, but she's still dead, whether she was a target or "collateral." And men have become obsessed with all manner of girls.

It's in the eye of the beholder and ALL young girls need to maximize their chances to stay safe.

Jmo
Great comment, and very well said!

Right. There are 2 guys that both wear white hoodies under a dark jacket. Personally, I am not concerned about HG that walked with the girls. I would be curious about the other one, standing with the 2 other guys on the left.
Yes....Thank You. I also think he is the one seen in the image in front of MM & KG when the Adam thing is mentioned.

I dare say it is, but I still wouldn't have chosen a white car with the potential to get blood on it. Anything but white would be preferable.

I doubt the murderer was even using his own car...and I'm not sure this Elantra is even involved. I think it may be a red herring.

MOO
JMO I'm not sure it's involved either, and I agree, if it is involved, it wasn't his car, unless he's really stupid, and this does seem pretty well planned. I also wonder if the car was originally white. maybe he painted it and then will repaint it? idk. Blood on the outside of the would have been the least of my worries, but I get your logic. I would have avoided all colors but black and white at any cost. JMO.

Another thing I go back & forth on.
Police are interested in a specific vehicle that was seen on Taylor Ave heading towards the mass murder at roughly 2:45 or 3:15 AM. The white car is known to have been in the area during the time of the murders.

That makes it unlikely that <modsnip: snipped reference to podcast that was removed> the suspect was in the house prior to the arrival of the roommates between 1:45 and 2:00 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes....Thank You. I also think he is the one seen in the image in front of MM & KG when the Adam thing is mentioned.
MOO. I ‘m not sure he is. I thought it to be HG, the one on the right who walked with the girls. Maybe looking at the Twitch video will give a better, clear image. I tell ya, too many images are so blurry that it’s frustrating trying figure what is what. Like the pics of the Elantra.

What about a knife like this?
Yes, thank you. These are prime examples of the type of weapons I think police are seeking. It is not your usual run of the mill sharp knife, imo.

These murders feel premeditated to me. The killer chose the weapon with care. If knowing before going into the house that a weapon needed to kill 4 people, it wasn't a weapon of opportunity, was it? It was planned. He was quiet.
Joseph Scott Morgan, who was interviewed on Law&Crime Network, dismissed the notion about the knife causing "tears". The info reportedly came from the coroner, who isn't an expert on injuries.
Apologies - I did not realize that JSM had read the full autopsy report and disputed the claims of "tears". Did M give an explanation for why SG would describe the injuries as with "tears?" SG not only possesses a ridiculously high IQ but he's got common sense, too, imo. The coroner is a RN who should fully well recognize a torn piece of skin; was it ripped? - opposed to skin when stabbed through and sliced with a sharp edge knife/weapon.

Didn't realize that the weather in Moscow has below freezing temperatures for four months of the year.

Screenshot 2022-12-17 9.48.56 AM.png

I had not heard that before. IMO this adds to the reason the 911 call has not been released and probably helps to pinpoint the actual time of the murders. May also explain why the roommates went quiet/invisible so quickly. Maybe they did see something helpful (eg car outside their first floor windows or someone leaving). It also makes me think there was no scream. To have a scream that loud that went uninvestigated or unreported is unconscionable-I hope that’s not wat
Do we even know for sure Murphy was found inside the house? A statement that appears in all the Moscow police press releases says: " On the night of the incident, officers located a dog at the residence."

It seems odd to me that they didn't find the dog until that night and the way it is phrased to say "officers located a dog AT the residence" not found a dog IN the residence. Maybe he escaped through the open front door? Or maybe when Kaylee let him out the night before, he never came back? Could the perp have interacted with the dog when it was outside? Did K and M call Jack because the dog didn't come back? Maybe they were afraid to search because they saw something outside? It opens up a lot of questions if Murphy wasn't found in the house I think.
Yes. Almost as if the dog was missing when the girls arrived home that night from the Grub Truck and than he just suddenly appeared again the next day.

Will the public ever know if the 2 survivors in the home had their bedroom doors locked? I would think they would since they are near foot traffic of people coming in and going out.

Yes, thank you. These are prime examples of the type of weapons I think police are seeking. It is not your usual run of the mill sharp knife, imo.

These murders feel premeditated to me. The killer chose the weapon with care. If knowing before going into the house that a weapon needed to kill 4 people, it wasn't a weapon of opportunity, was it? It was planned. He was quiet.

Apologies - I did not realize that JSM had read the full autopsy report and disputed the claims of "tears". Did M give an explanation for why SG would describe the injuries as with "tears?" SG not only possesses a ridiculously high IQ but he's got common sense, too, imo. The coroner is a RN who should fully well recognize a torn piece of skin; was it ripped? - opposed to skin when stabbed through and sliced with a sharp edge knife/weapon.

Didn't realize that the weather in Moscow has below freezing temperatures for four months of the year.

View attachment 388269
Agree he chose the weapon with care. I had never seen a k bar before until Ms. Banfield held one up. I didn’t realize how large they were.

I am ashamed to admit that at first I thought Linda Lane was a person.

THIS LINDA LANE NEEDS LOOKING INTO!!! LET'S GET TOGETHER AN OUTRAGED POSSE AND MARCH WITH SIGNS ON HER LAWN!

JK, of course, but it's interesting and rather frightening to watch the eddies and currents as they develop, gather pace and change in this case. The victim profile and brutal circumstances play a role, but it seems to mobilizing communities in a very distinctive way -- reminiscent of the Gabby Petito case, perhaps.

Is there a reason that this new footage has attracted so much notice and comment? I've been away from these threads for a while now and am having trouble placing this info in context.

Or maybe it's the source that is a conduit for misinformation. They claim it's a major development in the case but don't say why?
Whoever this Adam is, I believe is likely not involved in this. I know the local PD is getting a bad rep but surely they'd figure out whoever this guy is and/or his close contacts by now. Add in the white Hyundai Elantra and the POI could be squeezed out by now.

MOO: the fact that it's taking over a month with few leads makes me lean towards the perp not being college aged or at least in the college scene in town. I think they would have "slipped up" by now.

I definitely hear the name of an individual being stated in that video sent to FOX news. I could not hear the reply clearly though. Does this have anything to do with the case?
I still feel the following:

1. I don't think we have enough evidence to decide K was a target
2. The movements of X & E that evening should be examined.
3. The white car is not a red herring- we need to find the car or the owner of the car
<modsnip>

What is really bothering me is how K was also killed considering that she was just visiting for the weekend. Was it sheer bad luck? Or was there something that set off the perp that weekend who then in a fit of rage went in and killed everyone.

The other matter that is really weird is the position of the surviving mates! did they hear anything? were they drugged so they never heard anything? and what was their role in the 911 call? did they make it? who did they call before? or did they call someone else before

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member