ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this was hours before. Doesn’t change anything as far as I’m concerned.
The video was 2-3 hours before the murders. The video was taken as two of the victims and a young man walked 6 minutes from the pub to the food truck. The victims and the young man parted ways after the girls got food.

There is video from the food truck of the three arriving at the food truck, so the Fox video is 6 minutes earlier than video footage we've had for a few weeks.

Police have had the footage for weeks, and they are interested in a white car, not Adam.

I just think one of the most puzzling things is why did this person not take everyone in the house?

Also I find it interesting that they keep saying they got a ride from a “private party.” (Strange they don’t name who that is?)

One more strange thing is that they keep saying that a roommate or friend called 911 to say there was an unconscious roommate. There was supposedly blood everywhere and that’s the description they say?? Just unconscious? How about “come quick there’s blood everywhere and multiple people look slaughtered??!! Maybe the police are choosing to use these vague terms on purpose because they are still talking to people and don’t want to tip off possible perps during questioning.

There was some speculation that the bedroom doors were locked. Even in the (in my opinion the very unlikely event there was no visible blood), the smell of blood would be strong in the house. Blood has an iron/metal smell.

The video was 2-3 hours before the murders. The video was taken as two of the victims and a young man walked 6 minutes from the pub to the food truck. The victims and the young man parted ways after the girls got food.

There is video from the food truck of the three arriving at the food truck, so the Fox video is 6 minutes earlier than video footage we've had for a few weeks.

Police have had the footage for weeks, and they are interested in a white car, not Adam.
I hope they can glean something useful from it.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

According to the daily Mail article ‘cops said the killer entered through the sliding door’. This makes me shudder just thinking about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously, you did not just post this lol :)
he said He saw Murphy living in another yard in the culdesac. When he saw Ks dog he assumed it was different cuz it was bigger. He said he didn’t realize it was 1 dog 2 neighbor owners til after the 13th.

they are interested in a white car, not Adam.
I don't want to assume, but since you've said this, I'll ask: pretty safe bet that LE have talked to Adam and Adam is probably not our guy?
imo the convo sounded to me like it was the typical social/romantic drama a lot of us had at that point in life, not fear or anguish just love in the time of college.

Plenty of cars like the Elantra in Moscow....Just have a look around the Walmart there on google earth.

Is there any chance that the FBI is able to identify car colors in the middle of the night? Some sort of computerized database that can tell the difference between white and silver, on a fuzzy security camera photo?

In my opinion, it’s not only a car buff who can identify a particular nondescript car model—it might also be someone who owned or drove that particular model. (My car has a common color, and common shape. I look for it in a parking lot, by checking hubcaps. That’s never led me astray.)

X's father is now from AZ. He visited a week before the murders to fix and fixed a lock.
Ok, but Q&A guy said he saw a vehicle with possible Arizona plates parked near his complex the night of murders.

Last edited:
I don't want to assume, but since you've said this, I'll ask: pretty safe bet that LE have talked to Adam and Adam is probably not our guy?
imo the convo sounded to me like it was the typical social/romantic drama a lot of us had at that point in life, not fear or anguish just love in the time of college.
LE spoke to the guy they arrested 5.5 yrs later, too, in Delphi

It’s possible they haven’t determined why Kaylee was upset in that audio.

MOO

I just think one of the most puzzling things is why did this person not take everyone in the house?

Also I find it interesting that they keep saying they got a ride from a “private party.” (Strange they don’t name who that is?)

One more strange thing is that they keep saying that a roommate or friend called 911 to say there was an unconscious roommate. There was supposedly blood everywhere and that’s the description they say?? Just unconscious? How about “come quick there’s blood everywhere and multiple people look slaughtered??!! Maybe the police are choosing to use these vague terms on purpose because they are still talking to people and don’t want to tip off possible perps during questioning.
Some of this is inaccurate. MPD has a King-Road-Homicides page dedicated to the case with a helpful FAQ, videos, and all official news releases. I recommend reviewing that first, as there is a lot of misinformation is in the media and on the internet.

Re: the 911 call
On November 13th, the surviving roommates summoned friends to the residence because they believed one of the second-floor victims had passed out and was not waking up. At 11:58 a.m., a 911 call requested aid for an unconscious person. The call was made from one of the surviving roommates’ cell phones inside the residence. Multiple people talked with the 911 dispatcher before Moscow Police arrived at the location. Officers entered the residence and found two victims on the second floor and two victims on the third floor.
So... the roommates were unaware of the crimes when they "summoned friends." We don't know for certain whether they discovered the crime scene between the time the friends arrived and the 911 call. I don't see anything mysterious here, only some missing details. MPD is clearly keeping those details private for the sake of the investigation..

We don't know if the killer knew there was anybody downstairs. The downstairs rooms aren't visible from the outside.

The sorority member who drove the girls home is probably not being named for her own protection. LE has said people surrounding the case have been harassed on line. Some have had death threats.

Also we don't know if the roommates saw blood everywhere. They may not have opened the bedroom doors at all, especially if they were locked.

I think the term 'unconscious' is just what the dispatcher used as opposed to the roommates. They apparently thought E had passed out. Whether or not they saw any of the victims is not known. A few friends went to the house, as well as E's brother IIRC, so at it's possible that someone opened the door and saw them at some point during the 911 call.

I hope not, though. It would be awful if that's the last memory they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member