ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
! Nice catch, my bad! No coffee :)

The real unknown (for me) is how many survive.....those <modsnip> weren't built to last. I hear 10 years, 150k, that probably takes out half of them. And then there is the very real question of whether Idaho bought at the rate of the rest of the country....I see F-150s doing better there. Ten years ago Korean sedans were not exactly the top of mind purchase for snowy mountainous states. Then again, for all I know white is the most popular color by 50 percent, not ten.

No one said there would be math ;) I can't stay if math is required.

and I think the % of white cars is about 25%, but a little higher in ID per Edmunds (I hope the link is allowed) Most Popular Car Colors in America | Edmunds

Kaylee: "(Mads?) What did you say to Adam?!?"
Maddie: "I, I told him I knew everything."

What bothers me about this is the audio doesn't match the demeanor of the two ladies. The voice attributed to Kaylee sounds drunk and amped up. Maddie sounds drunk as well, but more matter-of-fact. On the grub truck video immediately afterward, Maddie is the hyped up one, almost belligerent. Kaylee is just trying to get her food.
it sounds to me like "Jack what did you say to Adam and a male responds - Like I told Adam everything

This is a debate I have had when thinking about the knife. Keep it so you are Always sure of where it is...or get rid of it where so no one can find it . I could see either ‍♀️ Doesn't help anything, just adding my 2.
I think the murderer could not part with his knife.
I guess he considers it a part of himself.

<modsnip: off topic>

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaylee: "(Mads?) What did you say to Adam?!?"
Maddie: "I, I told him I knew everything."

What bothers me about this is the audio doesn't match the demeanor of the two ladies. The voice attributed to Kaylee sounds drunk and amped up. Maddie sounds drunk as well, but more matter-of-fact. On the grub truck video immediately afterward, Maddie is the hyped up one, almost belligerent. Kaylee is just trying to get her food.
BBM
Good catch.
I've noted how much strangeness has been presented with this case...

Kaylee: "MADS! What did you say to ADAM?!?"
Maddie: "I, I told Adam everything."

This is what it sounds like to me, they are walking near something making a lot of noise, and they are drunk.
Doesn’t sound sus to me

JMO

what's weird is LE doesn't react at all. Wouldn’t common sense tell u a woman saying stop it is more important than underage drinking especially when u have 2 officers on scene?
To me, that ‘stop it!’ did not sound like the girl was fearful or really in need. She sounded slightly annoyed and authoritative, but not terrified. It sounded like a young woman would say if a guy were threatening to put a frog on her head, or stealing her french fries Or being a jerk in general. It sounds like she is very close behind the policeman mic, (who was lit up by a flashlight) so if she needed help and could see him, she would have yelled “help!” or ”police!” I certainly don’t know what was happening in the background, but kids in teens and 20s make a LOT of noise when they’re goofing around together. It sounded like a normal encounter to me— not a reason for the policeman necessarily react.

I dont believe a lawyer can make the police release
Anything they dont wish to release-- am i wrong?
Seems like SG is being controlled now.
I much prefer the real SG speaking his mind. But we may no longer interviews w.o. his atty being there...
MOO

The cops didn't seem that surprised, absolutely annoyed, but not surprised. After years of dealing with cops trying to bust under-age drinking at college parties, you get pretty good at lying. On top of that, they had quite a while before they came to the door to figure out what they were going to say. Pretty par for the course for college parties IME, especially if you're used to being associated with an org like a frat or sorority that is often interrogated by police about underage drinking parties.
It was all so very familiar to me too.
Been there, worn the T shirt. Knew the lines before they were uttered..

Having said that my overriding sense from sitting through the thing was and is
'I will never get that time back. Never.'

To me, that ‘stop it!’ did not sound like the girl was fearful or really in need. She sounded slightly annoyed and authoritative, but not terrified. It sounded like a young woman would say if a guy were threatening to put a frog on her head, or stealing her french fries Or being a jerk in general. It sounds like she is very close behind the policeman mic, (who was lit up by a flashlight) so if she needed help and could see him, she would have yelled “help!” or ”police!” I certainly don’t know what was happening in the background, but kids in teens and 20s make a LOT of noise when they’re goofing around together. It sounded like a normal encounter to me— not a reason for the policeman necessarily react.
but you’d at least turn and make sure right? even a just saying hello to both acknowledging hey I see u ur now on camera. what if something happened later w the woman? LE would be in big trouble.

Seems like SG is being controlled now.
I much prefer the real SG speaking his mind. But we may no longer interviews w.o. his atty being there...
MOO

He's still speaking his mind, he's just being coached to do it in a way that is constructive to the investigation rather than destructive. And he has a real advocate now who is helping him deal with a lot, not just communication with the police, but communication with the public. Their lawyer is also helping him parse through all the insane rumors and confusing public info.

"What did you say to Adam?"......"I told Adam everything"
It’s weird, I hear ‘What did you say to Adam?…….I told Ash everything” which I know makes no sense but I’ve listened over & over. MOO

at 9am Pullman PD said they'd release a name later today. At 10am they say its "doesn't appear to be connected" Im not saying it is but Id like to see what WSP says. The fire he starts inside the apt is very strange. Need more answers
the best they did was 'doesn't appear to be connected'? did anyone ask the next logical question "are you continuing to investigate a potential connection?"

He hired the lawyer to be the intermediary between his family and the police as well as his family and the media. This isn't unusual. Lots of families do it when they're in the position SG's family is in.

I dont believe a lawyer can make the police release
Anything they dont wish to release-- am i wrong?
I'll refer you here:

“There are things that we can request and things we can do to get to the truth faster,” Steve Goncalves told Fox News Digital on Tuesday. He said the family is interested in using an attorney to force police to release more evidence in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member