ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what he said in his later interview. I watched it & double-checked by reading ABT's transcription in this thread which we're all on.
The member Liz - who I was replying to told me ' He didn't give an interview where he called anyone a coward' ( I just wanted to keep it factual)

Today he says he was referring to the lawyer, singular. ( Prosecuting Atty?)
I apologize for misspeaking or leading you to think I was misrepresenting facts. I was trying to say that it was reported as if he called LE cowards, and that’s not what he said or meant…

IMO, his communication is leaps and bounds better than it was pre-lawyer. You’re welcome to disagree with my opinion.

Front wheel drive with good tires and even better to have a manual transmission will suffice in most situations
As teens in the high mountains none of us had 4wd or even all wheel drive but I’m old

Editing to add my puzzlement over the high status part of your comment?
Many jeeps, older pickups and SUV’s aren’t expensive used.
I imagine many college students have no vehicle at all, drive a parents car or make do with what’s affordable
Exactly. Most students are skint, and lack the resources to buy most new (and many used) cars. They use public transport, bikes, friends who have cars, parents cars, or a grandparents donated vehicle. Such may be the case with the Elantra. I grew up in snow country. My best friend’s older used VW beetle proved way more maneuverable and successful when forced to brave heavy snow on or off the roads than any other option. On top of that - the heater felt like a woodstove! Who’d ever think of a beetle as a snow beast?

The still photo with audio of the 3 walking down the street does not seem right to me.

The beginning words are allegedly Kaylee speaking to Maddie, yet I hear the word "ash". I played it numerous times and that is all that I kept hearing.

I understand that Fox News wants to protect someone, but it would be better if they just did something in the editing room where they could block out the identifying sidewalk and background so we can watch and hear it at the same time. Instead of looking at a still and hearing the voices.

Does anyone hear recognize Kaylee and Maddie's voices, if so, does that really sound like them?

TYIA
I hear Mads (as in short for Madison/Maddie)

IMO only: the possibilities for the Elantra owner not coming forward:
Don't know they are being sought (unlikely)
The make, model and year of the vehicle has been misidentified (most likely)
Probable also is many have come forward but have been eliminated by verified alibi.

Well, after watching this one I hear “MADDIE, what did you say to ADAM?” lol
Well, I will vary with everyone and say that I heard, "Jack, what did you say to Adam?". And, I think the response comes from the voice of Jack.

And, I think that scenario is more fitting than one of the girls telling "Adam" everything which clearly they didn't sound thrilled about.

Thank-you, do you hear at the very beginning the first word sounds like Ash, what did you say to Adam. I did not hear "Maddie, what did you say to Adam".

What did you hear? TYIA

Exactly. Most students are skint, and lack the resources to buy most new (and many used) cars. They use public transport, bikes, friends who have cars, parents cars, or a grandparents donated vehicle. Such may be the case with the Elantra. I grew up in snow country. My best friend’s older used VW beetle proved way more maneuverable and successful when forced to brave heavy snow on or off the roads than any other option. On top of that - the heater felt like a woodstove! Who’d ever think of a beetle as a snow beast?
Definitely a bug! Strong friends could lift them out of snow banks

I do know that groups of kids who live together sometimes do stuff like that with each others cars. It could have happened that way.
Some students whom I thought were friends, came to my dorm room while I was gone and got my car keys out of my desk drawer. My roommate was there so that's how they got into my room. They told my roommate that I sent them to get my car keys. Their plan was to drive my car for a night out drinking. Luckily, I had told my roommate that I would be at my boyfriend's room (in the same dorm) and she called me to let me know that they came and got my car keys. Luckily, they had not left yet. I went to their room and didn't cause a scene, but just said, 'I need my car keys back" and they handed them over without saying anything. Needless to say, the fact that I foiled their plot to steal my car put a strain on the friendship.

I am not a car person can any of you tell if the white car in the above video is the same make, model, year that the police are looking for?

Btw I highly recommend skipping most of this video and jumping to somewhere around the 40min or 50min mark. The whole thing is a bit drawn out.

Something I think worth noting is how dark it actually is around that house at night. That really jumped out at me. What also jumped out at me is the back sliders are the most lit area outside of the house.

One last point about the video that I found useful. I found it put the claim that it was a party house into better context for me.

I hope this video survives moderator review it is useful footage imo
Another thing I noticed: These young adults, who knew they were stalling to protect their young White Claw aficionado co-guests, were as cool as cucumbers with multiple police confronting them. Lied straight to their faces. Sort of chilling.

Kaylee: "(Mads?) What did you say to Adam?!?"
Maddie: "I, I told him I knew everything."

What bothers me about this is the audio doesn't match the demeanor of the two ladies. The voice attributed to Kaylee sounds drunk and amped up. Maddie sounds drunk as well, but more matter-of-fact. On the grub truck video immediately afterward, Maddie is the hyped up one, almost belligerent. Kaylee is just trying to get her food.

Re: The Hyundai Elantra

Additional reason the owner(s) or occupant(s) might not come forward.
Some parents will do anything to protect their child, no matter what their child has done. JMO

Love is blind, yes. I can't fully blame the parents, though. They often think of their child being unable to survive the prison. There is another side to it, of course. The internet court of opinions is so vicious. It is not always the parents fault that the child turned the wrong way. We don't know what makes one a killer. Likewise, the siblings are not responsible for a murderer among them. Yet everyone's life will be ruined, too, once the killer is arrested. I think we are often going overboard with blaming everyone minimally connected to the killer, before we even listen to them. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx