ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you weren't going to respond??

This wouldn't be the first case, actually it would be in a long list of cases, where victims were paralyzed by fear, didn't fight back, didn't scream or didn't call 911.

Sigh.
Richard SPECK comes to mind instantly. He held nine student nurses paralyzed in fear and terror while he took them each one by one out of the room to rape, torture, and kill them. One nurse hid under the bed and lived. Fear is metaphysical and the energy affects others nearby. It’s totally plausible. JMOO.

One of the better news publication articles with some clear and verified info. The Coroner clearly asserts that this was a targeted crime, there was a lot of blood, defensive fighting by one or more or the victims, and the killer had to be REALLY ANGRY to stab four people to death.

According to that article, it wasn’t the coroner who said that. It was Aaron Snell, a spokesman for the Idaho State Police. A small point but worth clarifying.

It is true that the police initially said the attack was targeted and they didn’t believe there was a threat to the public. More recently, they’ve warned people to ‘stay vigilant’ and travel in groups, which suggests they are no longer as confident that there is no threat to the public.

A Twitter user even began calling the local bar that Mogen and GonCalves were seen at that night, the Corner Club, and asking the owner if he could provide last names for people she believes the bar is "covering" for.

"Love starting the day being called a piece of sh-- because I won't give some crazy lady a last name," a Corner Club tweet said. "She’s 'watched all the TikTok’s and knows everything'. Yo, the tip line is 208.883.7180 if you think you know something. All you’re going to get here is a hard time."

That is truly beyond… delusional? I can’t think of a strong enough word that’s within the rules, here. I can’t fathom the completely unrealistic audacity that a handful of people seem to bathe in when it comes to high profile cases.

I really hope LE can fend off all of the mess and make an arrest and get a clean conviction for these poor kids and their families.

I said, “under the influence.” There are plenty of MSM sources out there indicating such. Link to one below.

In reference to not calling 911, I’m not certain you’re comparing apples to apples. Being spooked is one thing, having someone barge into your bedroom wielding a knife is quite another.

Anyhow, retiring for the night. It’s late where I am.

BTW, I was responding to you about what constitutes evidence of sleep.

And now I question anyone's notion (except the toxicology reports) about how inebriated the victims were. I don't care if MSM has decided that apparent "inebriation" by girls walking on sidewalks/standing outside food trucks is anywhere above the legal limit - and what that would mean (cognitively). Especially since I believe the time of death is closer to 4 am than to 1:30 am. Many things play a role in the experience of alcohol.

It's late for me, where I am too. However, this is a discussion that takes place out of any one time zone. So, I'll say that it is preposterous to think that they woke up immediately upon the knife-wielding stranger entering their rooms. Perhaps one did. But not everyone.

I am not the one who first used the word spooked - but we don't know these people well enough to know whether one would be "spooked" or "terrified" if in fact they got to see their killer before death. We also don't know that. And so, although I am likely to be awake for another half an hour, I do not see how any of this is more than CONJECTURE.

And it's not amusing to me, at all, is what I'm saying. And I do think there are biochemical similarities between abject fear and merely being spooked - the brain does what it does. Some of us react very dramatically to fear, others of us are thinking in other terms. IME.

Yes that makes sense.

It always amazes me just how much that we think we know about this case is really just speculation, or at least unconfirmed. Going back to the police website, very little is actually "known"

Edit - Oh now that I think about it, it probably means that he was guessing about what room they were in, not guessing that they were together rather than separate.
From what I can tell, it's complicated (what the dad thinks). Not every utterance of his is on MSM.

I think he's got information that we do not have, is what I'm saying. MOO.

A Twitter user even began calling the local bar that Mogen and GonCalves were seen at that night, the Corner Club, and asking the owner if he could provide last names for people she believes the bar is "covering" for.

"Love starting the day being called a piece of sh-- because I won't give some crazy lady a last name," a Corner Club tweet said. "She’s 'watched all the TikTok’s and knows everything'. Yo, the tip line is 208.883.7180 if you think you know something. All you’re going to get here is a hard time."

This woman is unhinged. IMO. The things said and done on several platforms are odious. I hope Adam and others take action against her and others behaving the same. There has to start being serious consequences of this behaviour.

But the white duvet was visible in photos after the murders.

I think SG has tried to reference the same photos. If K were killed in her own bed, the blood would be visible. I think. I don't have absolute proof of the sequence of the photos.

There are many scenarios about what could have happened on the third floor.

Still didn't say it was a different knife. Just that the injuries were more severe.

ETA: It seems like an assumption rather than a direct quote.
"They're not even close to matching."

Those words quoted up there above is a pissed off father saying his daughters wounds were soo different than her friends that assuming 1 killer is ridiculous. IN MY OPINION

I think SG has tried to reference the same photos. If K were killed in her own bed, the blood would be visible. I think. I don't have absolute proof of the sequence of the photos.

There are many scenarios about what could have happened on the third floor.
I wondered if perhaps they had been shown some photos by LE to ask if something significant was missing or out of place etc..

"They're not even close to matching."

Those words quoted up there above is a pissed off father saying his daughters wounds were soo different than her friends that assuming 1 killer is ridiculous. IN MY OPINION
Either that or the number of wounds, maybe the ferocity of the blows (determined by depth of wound, bruising, location of wounds, etc.) were quite different. I certainly think 2 perps makes sense, but I have a hard time letting go of the one perp theory. MOO.

Either that or the number of wounds, maybe the ferocity of the blows (determined by depth of wound, bruising, location of wounds, etc.) were quite different. I certainly think 2 perps makes sense, but I have a hard time letting go of the one perp theory. MOO.

Two people, each using their own knife, would be readily discernible to forensic analysis. IMO.

2 perps makes less sense at this point. IMO.

Unless he was decked out with holstered knives and a sword on his back and used everything he had, there were 2 perps. And if 2 perps, it suggests something very different than a frustrated introvert who can't get laid. MOO MOO

Unless he was decked out with holstered knives and a sword on his back and used everything he had, there were 2 perps. And if 2 perps, it suggests something very different than a frustrated introvert who can't get laid. MOO MOO
Again there is zero evidence there were 2 perps. Nothing has convinced me otherwise.

ETA: When you quoted SG earlier, there was no link. Please could you provide it so I can see the context of his statements?.

IMHO If the edge of the weapon wasn’t sharp (dull blade) it might pull and drag the skin to produce “tears” rather than cut cleanly through?
My mind wandered into frenzied stabbings/thrashings, instead of only cuts, pull it back so quickly on an angle. Or both entering and exiting.

If the car in the gas station footage is the same as the car filmed on Linda Lane, I am concerned about the car being misidentified. I have narrowed down the car in the gas station footage to a 2nd gen Toyota Prius (in production between 2004-2009.)

I would think a 2004-2009 Toyota Prius would be easier to locate than an Elantra.

I called it in just in case.
I'm glad you called it in, but the peak of the roof doesn't look like a Prius. But if it is a Prius -- they barely make a sound when electric... MOOoooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*