ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CHRIS MCDONOUGH AND THE INTERVIEW ROOM

Nothing that Chris M says is allowed on this forum unless it is backed up by law enforcement.

Chris has personally lied to me. He accused an innocent man of being Brian Laundry. He lied about being removed from the Crow lawsuit. He was removed but then put back in the lawsuit and lost. Chris told me he was removed from the lawsuit and was not sued. He never told me he was added back into the lawsuit and lost. Chris was sued for getting a false confession in the murder of Stephanie Crow.
I could go on but suffice it to say anything he says is not allowed. Even if it is in mainstream media.

Again only if what he said is backed up by an actual law enforcement source.

Here is the documentation on the Crow lawsuit
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Ruling from 2010 which overrules Dougie's decision from 2004.

Retired judge slams Crowe case

"A federal trial judge in San Diego dismissed the bulk of the civil rights suit in 2004. But six years later, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals revived the lawsuit, finding that Escondido police violated the civil rights of Crowe and his friends during “hours of grueling, psychologically abusive interrogations.”

The above links come from a great YouTube creator called Scientific Skeptic. If you go to this video there are more links describing the interrogation tools used by Chris and others in the Crow case,

Because Chris mistakenly named the wrong man on my YouTube channel and never told me to take down the false information I made this apology video when I discovered what happened,
Here is the apology video I had to make because of what Chris said on my Livestream.

The glove that Chris found was not there on the day of the Moscow Idaho murders

The MOB Crew has a great video showing the ground the day of the killing where the glove was found later in the month. On that day the glove was not there. Go to @2:35 of this video

I am not suggesting Chris did not legitimately find the glove. Just showing you it has nothing to do with the case. I will be shocked if Chris updates the story about the glove.

For those of you who know me this is an extremely unusual step for me to take. This is how strongly I feel. I was lied to but more importantly, because of Chris' actions, people's lives were threatened in the Summer Wells case.

Please do not discuss this post on this thread. If you have any questions please email me at websleuthsvideos@gmail.com

Tricia

The thread will reopen in about an hour to give members time to read the following and "Like" the post to indicate you have read and understood.

The following is not allowed:

Sleuthing or encouraging sleuthing individuals who are not officially named POIs and are not suspects at this time

Generalized bashing of or attempts to discredit LE or make insinuations/accusations about them when members have no knowledge of what LE has or has not done, what they know or do not know

Insinuations about a potential attempt at cover-up by the U of I is not based on any known fact, is wild speculation and is off limits

Members can not bring “comments” by the general public into this discussion. They are considered rumor and your post will be removed and member may face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

NO LINK, NO POST !! Even screenshots require a link.

“Opinion articles” are not allowed. Members are encouraged to form their own opinions based on what we know via MSM or LE, scholarly or other approved sources, not based on opinions of thousands of others throughout the WWW.

Hyper-focusing or nit-picking and bickering about things that don’t matter .. i.e. if someone uses a word that you think should have been another word. Scroll and roll and roll your eyes in the privacy of your home .. no need for everything that goes through your head to end up on your keyboard.

New members MUST read The Rules of this site that they agreed to upon registering at Websleuths. Ignorance of our law is no excuse ;)

Once again, a reminder to "Like" this post to indicate you have read and understood the above.

Thanks everyone.

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

The Report feature is for members to alert us to violations of Websleuths Terms of Service, not to have us fact-checking all the minute details of every single case. WS has hundreds of alerts that our very few volunteer staff have to stick-handle every single day. We can not possibly know all the minute details of every case, and we do not have time to correct misinformation that may crop up in the various threads.

While rumors are a violation of TOS, simple misinformation or a misstatement of fact is not. If misinformation creeps into the thread, please just correct it on the thread through respectful discussion, supported by links to the correct details.

Also a reminder that, as part of victimology, discussion of KNOWN victim behavior as fact is fine as long as it isn’t accompanied with judgmental commentary or negative connotation or negative speculation that constitutes victim shaming or blaming (i.e. drugs or other illegal activity is not a KNOWN and is not allowed).

And please forego the virtue signalling. The discussion isn’t about us or our own perfect values.

Thanks !!

ADMIN NOTE:

Folks, it is only member speculation that these killings could be the work of a serial killer.

Please leave Bundy and the rest of that mottley crew out of this discussion until/unless LE indicates there could be a SK at work here.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

The "public's right to know" discussion has derailed this thread for pages now. That is a social justice issue (which will never be solved via discussion at Websleuths) ... when the actual topic of this discussion is the tragic killing of 4 young adults.

Move on to discuss the actual case.

Thank you.

It's Christmas Eve eve!
I'd love a nicely wrapped 2011-2013 white Elantra this year, decked out with ample evidence and/or witnesses to tie up this case for good. With a big bow on top, perhaps.

Based on what they’ve said in the last couple interviews, I think they know who it is. I think they’re trying to find him. The expansion of the FBI across the country etc. makes me think so. It may be that that is just for looking for the vehicle, but I’m hoping it’s to go find him. I hope it won’t be too difficult and that someone is not hiding him. Otherwise, it’s freezing cold out. You can’t go camping, etc.

And if that’s true, then it probably is not any of the people everyone has talked about that is local. All those people presumably are with their friends and family. I’m hoping that they are going to look at friends and relatives of who their suspect is across the country and over the Canadian border too I would expect. I hope they find the car and can get this monster off the street.

I don't know why I'm so bothered by this, but I am. The headline on this Fox News article states that Moscow PD was called to the home six weeks before the murders. But it also states the noise complaint in question occurred on Sept. 1. The interval from Sept 1 to Nov 13 is 10+ weeks, not six. Why is crime reporting so abysmal?

Moscow police called to home over party 6 weeks before murders: 'You have a house full of random people'
It looks like a typo maybe. The title came up for me with 10 weeks, but the caption below the video says 6 weeks prior to the murders.
The article begins with “ Ten weeks…”

Someone may have confused the time since the crime as nearing 6 weeks with the time between Sept 1 and Nov 13- 10 weeks?

JMO

Maddie: “What did you tell Adam?”
Kaylee: “I told him EVERYTHING.”

Have you ever told someone EVERYTHING and it not been a big deal. If their conversation was benign she would’ve told her what they talked about. To answer with “I told him EVERYTHING”…

In my opinion this is one of the biggest clues we’ve received. It wasn’t released by the MPD either. I don’t think “A” is involved but I wonder about the many calls to “J” that night. Were they calling to check his temperature after Kaylee told “A” , his roommate, EVERYTHING?

Just some thoughts and my opinions…

I don't know why I'm so bothered by this, but I am. The headline on this Fox News article states that Moscow PD was called to the home six weeks before the murders. But it also states the noise complaint in question occurred on Sept. 1. The interval from Sept 1 to Nov 13 is 10+ weeks, not six. Why is crime reporting so abysmal?

Moscow police called to home over party 6 weeks before murders: 'You have a house full of random people'
Not sure why the link says six; it's correct at the link. From having edited news sites, I know the attitude can be "get it live asap; we'll fix it later."

Have you ever told someone EVERYTHING and it not been a big deal. If their conversation was benign she would’ve told her what they talked about. To answer with “I told him EVERYTHING”…

In my opinion this is one of the biggest clues we’ve received. It wasn’t released by the MPD either. I don’t think “A” is involved but I wonder about the many calls to “J” that night. Were they calling to check his temperature after Kaylee told “A” , his roommate, EVERYTHING?

Has it been confirmed by LE that A is the roommate of K's ex? K's father seems to think A is the bartender at Corner Club. He could certainly be both; I just haven't seen confirmation from LE that he is either.

You have the two girls switched in the conversation. Kaylee asked Maddie what did she tell Adam. Maddie responded.

"It's definitely an old, creaky house," said (CA), who graduated in 2022 and lived in the house during his junior year. "You can't walk up any of the stairs or on any of the floors without everybody in the house knowing it."

(snip)

The neighborhood and this house have a "very active party life," (CA) said

"A lot of students are very familiar with the inside of the home," he said.

"At parties, people would hop the fence and just, like, walk away if the cops came," he added.

Thanks for the info and link, if an internship as her friend/future roommate indicates then the odds of a bonus are even lower. Interesting that parents said 'job offer' vs. internship offer.
In the obituary, her parents wrote, "She joined the Alpha Phi sorority and was studying to become an Elementary School teacher." Not sure they were fully aware of her plans, since they talked about she and Jack being on a break while she was putting up ads for roommates in Austin.
I'm seeing remote marketing internships in Austin but most are summer only. I don't know if she had a year-round job and did her marketing internship during the summer.

Excellent quote.
If this was an incel rage event, it likely wouldn't have been so calculating, quiet, and efficient,
Not sure why the link says six; it's correct at the link. From having edited news sites, I know the attitude can be "get it live asap; we'll fix it later."
They updated from this morning — glad to see it fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member