ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been brought up already but hopefully it is okay to discuss. If not, mods please delete.

My initial impression is that it likely wasn't anyone from the bar who leaked the still image from the Corner Club to Fox News. Those recordings were probably seized by law enforcement, and I imagine weren't copied by the owner prior to that. If that's the case, what would be the purpose of law enforcement leaking the still? And please, it isn't because of the ex boyfriend. Whether that's him or not him in the photo, he has been ruled out.

Thoughts?

My opinion.

I think that one of the recent visits to the house had to be someone from the "Clean-up" company. The company would have had to see the scope of the project first-hand in order to see what would be involved in labor to remove/clean carpet, flooring, sub-floors, drywall, molding, paint, furniture, etc. and then to determine how much will be spent to restore the property in order to submit a price quote to the owner of the property. Then, they would have had to enter into a contract. So,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper