ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the market value of this property now? Few people would want to live or party there. The owner may be all too happy to get it off his/her hands. As a rental it would need to be so deeply discounted that taxes and maintenance might not even be recouped from the tenants, I'd suspect.

People have very short memories, especially when it comes to desirable locations IME. Landlord has no duty to disclose a stigma. Out-of-state & international new students probably wouldn’t recognize the address.

I really hope this is the beginning of the end. The families and friends of the victims will never get over it and their lives will never be the same but I hope they get the justice they all ultimately deserve and there is time for some healing going forwards.

It is just a few days late, but this news may be the best Christmas gift that the families of Kaylee, Maddie, Xana, and Ethan could have wished for this year, and may give them at least something positive to allow them to look ahead to happier days. May God bless and keep them.

The sources said the man was apprehended in the Scranton area Friday morning. Authorities are expected to hold a news conference on the case later Friday.

Just knew something was up with Chief Fry yesterday. He KNEW it was coming to an end. Gosh, I hope this answers a lot of the questions.

Now that it looks like we'll have answers soon, I've never gotten good vibes from their ride home that evening...JMO.
Now I feel silly for telling people to not get their hopes up because he seemed happy. Lol. I'll gladly admit that I was wrong! Fantastic news.

Just knew something was up with Chief Fry yesterday. He KNEW it was coming to an end. Gosh, I hope this answers a lot of the questions.

Now that it looks like we'll have answers soon, I've never gotten good vibes from their ride home that evening...JMO.
he did seem quite happy and it was also curious that he was/is toying with the idea of releasing the 911 call...

“A college student but does not attend the University of Idaho.” Interesting—are there any other colleges nearby? Or—possibly in town for the game?!?! That was definitely an idea that I dismissed, too. That wouldn’t explain why they caught him in Pennsylvania, of course.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member