ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC 4 New York reports he is 25 yoa male and was arrested in Scranton, PA.

News further states there will be a news conference at 4:00.

**Regarding the time, don't know if that's MT, CT, or ET.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Pacer account they can search?
PACER is only for federal cases. There wouldn't be a docket on PACER until there are charges and a complaint filed in the jurisdiction that is prosecuting. If the feds are prosecuting and file a complaint in the District of Idaho, I can pull all of the documents and post them - but I am pretty sure this will be a state prosecution.

“A 25 year old male”—well, that certainly fits my amateur profile.

“Monroe County, PA,” is certainly startling. I wonder if he’s a student gone home for the holidays, or, maybe more likely, a transient, or someone who, at least, didn’t have strong roots in the area? Or someone who broke and fled?

I wonder if he drives a Hyundai Elantra?
I think I commented yesterday that I'd been in PA over the holidays and was looking for that car. Not on topic, but I'm just in shock and had to say 1 thing. Also, hope this is a definite and will be bring answers and some sort of closure for the families and community. MOO

Would he even be booked in PA or would he be immediately extradited back to Idaho?

I'm not sure either way if he'd even be registered in the PA DoC, because he's going to be charged in Idaho.

Maybe wait until they confirm the name? Unless there are two arrests, one of these guys is completely innocent and likely posted to troll a real person. 4Chan does that all the time. A big arrest happens and they release photos of a random person so it ruins their life with these google results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717