ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the African American guard in the photograph is named Fuentes. There is no picture of the Bryan Kohberger mentioned in the article, so I don't know whether it's the same one.
Bryan resigned later, in 2021

I agree. Maybe he kept it as a 'trophy' of sorts. Everytime he sees it, drives it, etc he's reminded of what he did and that they haven't caught him yet. MOO

Edited for typo
Probably couldn’t afford to replace it.
This one looks more legit. <modsnip: quoted post removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

ETA: The account was suspended shortly after this was posted. We have no way of knowing why this happened, and no way to know whether it will be reinstated at some point. Because the source is no longer available, discussion of the contents is not allowed.
this usually happens when an account gets suddenly slammed with interest. It probably started getting mass reported and went into hiatus. Just from my experience, it may very well be back up soon.

He kinda looks like Ben Stiller and Sam Harris

His pencilneck is weird…. IMO makes him look like he has no muscles, which seems to be def not the case

Anger/rage can give you strange strength as can drugs like cocaine, steroids, or PCP.
I've seen scrawny people flip out and become almost superhuman., Never underestimate the strength of a rage-filled himan EVER. I worked in bars and I've seen some things.

So much of the online sleuthing on this case was maliciously reckless and an embarrassment. Yet nobody will learn from this.

Agree. I stopped reading this thread because of it and have only dipped in now because of the arrest.

I hope the families of the victims will get some small comfort from this latest news.

The intertwining of this crime and his field in studying criminal behavior——
did he have these tendencies toward murder and sought to find out everything he could in order to perfect his crime when he had the opportunity? Or did working in this field unhinge something in his mind where he felt he needed to experience it?

Chicken or egg?

But it wouldn’t be necessary to kill FOUR people to experience it. And if it’s true he followed the girls online, and he went to school near them and was a student of UofI in the past, then I think he selected these people purposefully.

When he asked if anyone else was arrested, does that mean someone else is involved, or was this his last psychological trick to play?

@Normancita to answer your question from last thread, I searched Kaylee's followers. Yes, there are about 8 BK profiles, some are new and trolls... I think the one following KG might be legit - it says he's a student and food lover and has his email!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l