ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fact that I find incredibly creepy. Such open ended questions that rely on the veracity of a criminal self-reporter? That survey is an open can of worms & any results would be only theoretical with little academic value IMO. Not even getting the respondents but taking any random feedback from SM participants?

I am troubled by it. The IRB will be very interested in this perp's activities. His academic supervisors are in a hot seat right now.

MOO

DeSales isn't exactly known for turning out lots of high level scholars. Just saying. Ranked almost at the bottom for its nursing program (which is a not a sign of good science programs).

For a fairly expensive private school, its overall rankings are middling. None of its faculty in psychology are famous (and indeed, the guy who supervised that survey has achieved tenure - but holds the lowest rank a tenured faculty person can hold, IMO). Keep in mind that it looks like BK left that school in 2014 (graduation video).

I don't think anyone is going to do anything to his two academic supervisors, although they are surely shocked and hopefully embarrassed a little.

WSU admitted him (it's ranked in the middle of the national pack as well). University of Washington, OTOH, is ranked much higher (#55 out of almost 500 ranked national universities).

I know there will be coverage of the press conference everywhere, including WS. But I hope there will also be coverage of the Celebration Of Life. If it's been posted, forgive me. I haven't had a chance to read through 42 pages of rapid-fire posts this morning.

6399201f728d9.image.jpg
IMO, they caught they guy just in time.

Poor Fry. I'm glad he was supported locally bc so many on websleuths and other places online have said horrible things about the investigation. Many people here have followed cases from the breaking news through the investigation, arrest, trial and conviction. Many understand the process and that it can take time to cement evidence for arrest and conviction. This case brought out so many noobies to the system in real time. Frustrating at times for sure but many will now understand why and how things happen. It is not like a sitcom or drama TV series. It is too bad that so many think that TV shows are reality but that is the case. The good news is many more are educated now and will hopefully stop themselves next time for throwing blame and pointing fingers and have patience. If this guy pleads G, then hopefully many of you stick around and watch the trial so you can learn more.

The same patience will be called for going forward. The prosecution isn't going to release many details about the crimes or the killer until the trial. Assuming these are charges subject to a DP sentence, the state and court will also have to proceed carefully to ensure the killer gets a fair trial. They will probably require DP certified attorneys to represent the killer.

JMO

No, next appearance will be Tuesday in Pennsylvania.
Thank you for correcting.

Prosecutor says probable cause statement with information including what led to Bryan Kohberger’s arrest cannot be legally released until he is in Idaho. He will be back in court in Pennsylvania Tuesday before extradition can occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj