ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have previously stated before In my opinion I believe he bcame aware of these girls through their numerous Social Media pics,posts and videos. The suspect became obsessed with love or hate for 1 or all of them, He became a suspect due to his onwership of the white elantra. Once his name poped up within the DMV redcords search a little futher investigation is all it took to put this case too rest. His dna was either collected during an initial interview to "rule him out" ;) or discarding of trash,cup,etc during undercover survielance of him. Probably had no personal relationship with any of the victims other then social media. IF he did try and contact any of them he probably got shut down.....and all of the online slueths who trashed innocent "suspects" online should feel ashamed right now
I also think this.

He may claim to be a witness. May say he was following a criminal as part of his "studies". He apparently asked if there was another arrest. Just speculating about a defense.
Like the movie, Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon is the first thing that came to mind.

If you're talking about the car at 10:30 and maybe a minute or two earlier....

That is 110% NOT an Elantra.

25% of the cars on the nations roads are white. Throw a rock in the air on the highway and you have a pretty good chance of it landing on a white car. Not every white car is an Elantra.
Agree to disagree.

I think this Prosecutor is doing a really good job of explaining to the media, and the listening public, why he can't just make comments and give his opinion on the case. Sometimes I don't think it is clear that they are limited by state law and Court local rules.
I'm sure multiple reporters will still ask about details that are in the PCA today. Watch.

Is it strange that they are still asking for info from anyone who knows Bryan to more fully build out their understanding of him as a person ?
No, I think there are a couple of reasons. First, he may have confided certain things that didn't make sense at the time but in light of the arrest, may be considered evidence or admissions. Second, they may be interested if he can be connected to any other crimes.

Mostly they want to make sure they have spoken to anyone with information or helpful character information about the defendant.

@WFLAJosh

UPDATES: Kohberger’s DNA has also been matched to genetic material recovered at the off-campus house where the students were stabbed to death, according to the sources. An FBI team from Philadelphia has been tracking him for four days in the area where he was arrested

@RachelFabbi

Speakers at the press conference: Chief James Fry-Moscow Police Department Prosecutor Bill Thompson-Latah County Prosecutor’s Office Colonel Kedrick Wills-Idaho State Police President Scott Green-University of Idaho
bolding mine.
Wonder if there was a SA or similar 'activity' in the vicinity of the victims ?

Graphic :

There have been cases with no SA but other actions that left the perp's dna behind.

Thankful BK's been caught and I do believe the police have their man, so to speak.
I didn't care for some news outlets that seemed to hint at LE being 'clueless' or 'bumbling'.
These cases take time and LE have one crack at apprehending the right perp.
Imo.

Is it strange that they are still asking for info from anyone who knows Bryan to more fully build out their understanding of him as a person ?
Nah, I don't think so. They will want to know everything they can about BK from everyone they possibly can. It will allow them to build a far bigger and better picture of who he is as an individual.

I perhaps didn't explain well enough. I was talking about Dexter's personality. Not the fact that he was a vigilante or that the kids murders were justified. I'm talking about how Dexter was perfectionist at everything. Meticulous. Which is why I said I wanted to know more about his preparation, perhaps how the murder scene was. Does that make more sense to you?
I understand what you're saying now but I disagree. This killer was not a perfectionist or meticulous as he has been caught. He left dna at the murder scene.

I know LE isn't officially releasing information until he is served in ID, but I have a feeling now that national media has a name, there will be new information that gets unveiled or leaked through the media soon. They no longer have to worry about tipping him off, so LE will start talking to press behind the scenes and the press will seek out friends and neighbors of BK for comment. So while we might not have the exact info for awhile, we are about to get a bunch of new information in the coming days.

The intertwining of this crime and his field in studying criminal behavior——
did he have these tendencies toward murder and sought to find out everything he could in order to perfect his crime when he had the opportunity? Or did working in this field unhinge something in his mind where he felt he needed to experience it?

Chicken or egg?
I've often thought certain people gravitate toward degrees in psychology/counseling as a way of "fixing" their own problems. He may have pursued his multiple degrees in criminology as a way to "fix" himself. Also, dealing with violent crimes can be unhinging. I've had to back away from this site because sometimes thinking about some situations just gets too dark. Maybe he started out with right motives and went over to the dark side. And then perhaps felt with his knowledge, he could pull off the perfect crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur