ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you! But I also think while he originally had an interest in the forensic field it sounds like over time, it morphed into trying to commit the perfect crime. I want more information but it sounds like the OCD took over and instead of being an asset to his line of studies, it went to the dark side.

To tell you the absolute truth, when I found out that he was a PhD in ciminology, the first person I thought of was "Dexter". {{shiver}}
thats a big assessment to make of this guy with very info released about him so far.

IDK if we're going to get a whole lot more today. Chief Fry said per Idaho state law, Kohberger must be extradited and have his initial hearing in Idaho first.

I hope LE divulges what kind of web content BK browsed.

His sudden change in physicality, personality and interests may be from medication or what web content he was exposing himself to.

There's a lot of unsavory thing on the webs targeted specifically to young, male demographic that can be quite violent, perverse, sexual and misogynist which could factor into motive. All JMO, MOO

Likely comes from a perfectly normal and well-educated family.

My heart breaks for them.

I can't wait to see Chief Fry's relieved face, to find out how they found him, and I hope the families of the victims can have some peace.

5 minutes....can't wait.

I doubt it, myself. But we can agree to disagree.

Chief Fry is very emotional, seems on the verge of tears. It's so wonderful to see that now the families and LE can grieve in a more complete way. They do not have to wonder who did this any more and can return completely to remembering and grieving these innocent young people.

On BK's post of his research project recruiting participants, he says that his research project has passed the Institutional Research Board (IRB) at DeSale University. The IRB at each university is responsible for approving research projects in relation to state, federal and institutional policies related to research involving human subjects, ethical issues, etc. as defined mostly by the federal government for research. So he claims his project had IRB approval.
A fact that I find incredibly creepy. Such open ended questions that rely on the veracity of a criminal self-reporter? That survey is an open can of worms & any results would be only theoretical with little academic value IMO. Not even getting the respondents but taking any random feedback from SM participants?

I am troubled by it. The IRB will be very interested in this perp's activities. His academic supervisors are in a hot seat right now.

MOO

PCA is sealed until BK is back and served with ID warrant.

Had had initial appearance and has no bond. PD appointed. He can waive extradition or they will begin the process. It could take awhile.

Last edited:
I think the Elantra was parked at the house party in September:
If you're talking about the car at 10:30 and maybe a minute or two earlier....

That is 110% NOT an Elantra.

25% of the cars on the nations roads are white. Throw a rock in the air on the highway and you have a pretty good chance of it landing on a white car. Not every white car is an Elantra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95