ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to figure out why he picked those four. Random serial killer murders? Or was he at a party or more at the house and one or more of victims pissed him off somehow? I’ll guess the party theory since killer seemed to know too much about house layout.

Any thoughts on whether he will plead guilty or go to trial? I think even if he pleads guilty to avoid the death penalty, he might still give info to LE about the murders.
I wouldn't let him plead guilty, assuming he actually did it and they have good evidence.
He's being charged with murder though.
They probably wouldn't have charged him with murder if they didn't have some sort of evidence tying him to the actual commission of the crimes.

All of this is JMHO - but I think it looks like BK on the corner stool by the door. The hoodie makes him look younger than 28 - he fits in (compared to if he was in button-down shirt like in his ID badge pic). Curly dark hair, slim build.

And it looks like his eyes are fixed on the pair of victims.
Probably not....the fellow in the corner will be the one checking IDs.

I think he knew, for at least a couple of weeks, that they were onto him. The constant drum beat of that Elantra. He had to rethink every moment of Nov 12-13 and wonder what they had. I was convinced they had found the Elantra two weeks ago, because while it was still up on the MPD website as an ask from the public, Chief Fry started shifting to other topics (and then to context).

He must have had some idea that his DNA was left at the scene. Or something else got dropped.

He knew it was just a matter of time. IMO.

I wonder if he left town shortly after, raising suspicions?

After that, he would be easy to trace.

"Yeah, there's a guy with an Elantra, but he left town"

Any thoughts on whether he will plead guilty or go to trial? I think even if he pleads guilty to avoid the death penalty, he might still give info to LE about the murders.
I don’t think a plea will be an offer! Idaho has the death penalty and I feel their citizens would rather have him killed versus in prison with opportunity to escape!

trying to figure out why he picked those four. Random serial killer murders? Or was he at a party or more at the house and one or more of victims pissed him off somehow? I’ll guess the party theory since killer seemed to know too much about house layout.
I really hope LE can answer some of these questions at today's presser! 1:00 p.m. PT.

If that is his real profile, god is that disturbing. He's the first person that appears in the likes of the picture of the roommates at the back of the house.
I'm not familiar with Instagram but are those likes listed in order of when they happened? If so that leaves me to believe it's a fake account made this morning and they just went through and liked all her photos.

I think he planned to say that to create speculation of an accomplice.
You know, that was my first impression, too. But now I wonder…with his online history looking for perps (per his research questionnaire)…was he looking for somebody to help push him over the edge? I never did think there was an accomplice and saw this guy as a welder or something, so definitely off the mark there…though security guard does fit the stereotypically “masculine” profession I’d guessed, I suppose. So now I am wondering for the first time whether there is an accomplice of some sort?

Quote from article: When Kohberger was arrested, he “asked if anyone else was arrested,” Entin wrote in a tweet, adding, “I’m told he had a ‘quiet, blank stare.’”

Anyone else?!?!
IMO possibly a second guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members