ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not clear on whether Kaylee's ex lived nearby or not. I think I read that he goes to school in Boise and is from Coure d'Alene like Kaylee? Following from some other comments, could the girls have checked their social media and could see that someone was in Moscow and then tried calling them to see what was up? Not sure I have all my facts straight. Or could they have run into someone earlier in the evening and had a disagreement that in hindsight they wanted to resolve? JMO.
Perhaps it is a boyfriend of a different victim that lives in Boise? A lot of people have been making this error..

Another thing worth noting in the context of parents supporting the boyfriend is that many times parents get rosy descriptions of their child’s relationship that might not be 100% in-line with reality. Kids don’t want to make their life more difficult by being 100% honest about the state of their relationship and opening up judgment/commentary/feedback about their significant other to their parents. Also, people in love (especially young ones) are not exactly known for being the most rational. MOO
Also there are 2 people being discussed with the same first name (JD - ex-bf and JS - friend) and a 3rd with a very similar name (a bf). I believe her parents are only supporting the ex-bf, JD, and not the other person with the same first name (JS) per the article and other articles posted. MOO and not naming names or speculating any of the 3 are involved etc. Just pointing out that there seems to be some confusion as to which J (JD or JS) her parents are supporting publicly.

This article contains a lot of details, to include information about each victim. Let me know if it has been posted, and I'll delete this post!

Last edited:
Another thing worth noting in the context of parents supporting the boyfriend is that many times parents get rosy descriptions of their child’s relationship that might not be 100% in-line with reality. Kids don’t want to make their life more difficult by being 100% honest about the state of their relationship and opening up judgment/commentary/feedback about their significant other to their parents. Also, people in love (especially young ones) are not exactly known for being the most rational. MOO
And also, the Rochas and Scott Peterson

Haven't read all the posts, but seems to me that drugs might be involved.

This was certainly a "crime of passion" in that it was very personal (knife attacks usually are when more than one is harmed/killed), must have been done fairly quickly, and from what we know so far, seems "frenzied". Which makes me wonder if mind altering drugs combined with personal hate & seriously distorted personality issues created this crime?

What if there was a person who showed up, maybe a woman, maybe a man. Maybe a friend of J's as well (the person who was called 7 times in a row). What if this person was invited to come in/stay in the house overnight and the surviving roommates were unaware. If they had some foul play on their minds, or even if they didn't at that point, they wouldn't have needed a car or a ride-could have walked if within the proximity of frat/sorority houses or other housing nearby.

"Something" happens-and the person explodes. Maybe if they knew J, they called him from the victims cell phones themself. Or maybe the girls were calling him to tell him that the person was there and that they felt uncomfortable, but were going to let him/her stay on the couch in the common area anyway. MOO. But I do think that a woman could have committed this crime as well as a man. (Jody Arias) A woman could also have been invited to sleep on the floor or in the actual bed of say, E and K, before a man would have. It's happened that in my own younger days, I shared a bed with a couple or two-purely platonically. So they would have already been in the house, and the living roommates would have been none the wiser. Edit: If they were all as closely knit as they appear to have been, there was probably quite a bit of overlap within friend groups and people they all knew and interacted with who would have fallen more into the "acquaintance' category. IMO this scenario doesn't seem too far out there.

Sorry for my garbled thoughts, all of which are MOO. I've been lurking for a while now and thought I'd throw this idea out there to see if someone more knowledgeable about the case would flesh it out. Hopefully it does not violate any of the TOU.

Last edited:
Looking at the floor plans, and Trulia and Zillow, the front of the house is placed and looks, as if it's a back entrance, to me, but it's not. The door does have a keypad and appears to have a deadbolt too.

Where the stairs come up from the first floor is facing the front of the house which would be facing the parking area. I think. Based on the reports of the victims being on the 2nd and third floors, both slider doors would be of pretty easy access on those levels. For exit or entry. The overhead is just to show the terrain and how easily someone could stalk their victim.
What street is this on? 1122 what?

On the other had I would have to use my imagination to find something nefarious in the 911 call.
I couldn't really say one way or the other, without actually hearing the 911 call.

Now that is interesting. Extending the police tape to an area that far away from the house sure does suggest they either found something or think that area could hold important evidence.
Total speculation but I wonder if they think the killer may have exited the house through the glass sliding door and then looped around the apartment complex back to the road where they got into a vehicle and sped off (based on their investigation of skid marks yesterday)?

Something else to consider, and morbid/sad I know...but it's been said that there was a lot of blood. Blood smells, even when dry. I wonder if the two unharmed roommates noted an odd odor which further triggered their "spidey sense"?

Was the perp worried about a camera inside the house? If not, why not? Did he know there was no security camera on the premises? Did he wear a mask of any kind? To spend that much time in the house - enough time to kill four adults, he didn't seem like he was in that big of a hurry to get out. I would guess there was no camera in the house or otherwise LE would have a clearer idea on suspect(s)?
The perp wasn't bothered about the house lit up like a Christmas tree with all the led lighting switched on inside and outside shown by footage the following day. Only makes me think this person was in a flying fit of rage and didn't care if they were seen or caught. Sloppy

Seeing this text sent from K to J linked below.
"Jack, get back to me. We share a dog together. Please come over."

I wonder if K and M saw J on social media that night with another girl or something? This age group is basically live streaming their lives on social media.

Maybe something showed up on a security camera.

I dont think it was pinging cells as I dont think anyone bringing a knife to a fight would bring their cell phone...it would stay at home.
The apartment building next door looks like some of the entrances face the front parking lot. Those students may have ring cameras. I’m looking at photos of the roof and can’t quite tell if there are security cameras or lights at the corner.

Wonder which apt complex? The closest apartment complexes appear to be at at 500 Queen (next door to 1122 King), or further across the road at 621 Taylor.

Noah Boelter
@NoahBoelterTV

RIGHT NOW IN MOSCOW: I just watched two investigators walk all around the backyard of the house where four University of Idaho students were killed one week ago. They took a lap around a nearby apartment complex, walked down the police tape to the fence, then made a phone call.

Something else to consider, and morbid/sad I know...but it's been said that there was a lot of blood. Blood smells, even when dry. I wonder if the two unharmed roommates noted an odd odor which further triggered their "spidey sense"?
Roommates came home and fell asleep per the police. Didn't notice anything at the time of the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member