ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY INTERESTING! Captain went out of his way to say surviving roommates, person who drove them home, and food truck guy (now specifying in white hoodie) are OUT

BUT, no reference to ex bf of Kayley (or current bf of Maddie, for that matter) as being excluded

So he didn't clear the person they called multiple times even though they cleared the roommates, the cab driver, and the guy from the food truck. Seems weird?

No suspects in custody and no weapons located yet.
Yeah it's very interesting that in the press release and subsequently today, they have not mentioned that whoever MM/KG called was cleared. Since they're specifically mentioning others close to the case as being cleared, it has to be purposeful.

If every single initial strike didn’t immediately kill them, they would be able to scream right? I imagine some screaming and others waking up to help, but no 911 calls is strange.
No, they'd be too stunned and in survival mode trying to fend off the assault. Especially if the first blow awakened them. Sometimes people in a deep sleep can be shot or stabbed without initially feeling anything. I'm reminded of one case where a man woke up to a splitting headache and found out only later that his wife had shot him with (IIRC) a .22.

Also the 911 caller hasn't been cleared apparently. I wonder if maybe they're the same person?

I get the impression the call was from a surviving roommates phone but not necessarily the roommate themselves? Perhaps another unknown individual went over, located the bodies and yelled up to the roommate to call 911? My guess is they are looking into this person and therefore no ID released.

VERY INTERESTING! Captain went out of his way to say surviving roommates, person who drove them home, and food truck guy (now specifying in white hoodie) are OUT

BUT, no reference to ex bf of Kayley (or current bf of Maddie, for that matter) as being excluded
That is the big thing I’ve taken away from this. Very interesting they weren’t mentioned.

Unsurprising that the president of University of Idaho is planning for both in-person and remote instruction. Glad to hear that they are willing to accommodate students and employees of the university who do not feel safe coming to campus / staying in Moscow. Per press release.

info from presser as it rolls

evening of nov 12th , maddie and kaylee went to the bar, then food truck, got home 1.45am
ethan and xana were at sigma chi house arrived home at 1.45
2 surviving room mates were out in the community then returned home at 1am woke up later
morning of nov 13th 11.58 a 911 call was placed reporting an unconscious person, the call originated inside the residence and was made from the phone of one of the surviving room mates
2 bodies were found on the 2nd floor
2 bodies were found on the 3rd floor

autopsies confirmed identities
confirmed homicide by stabbing
all 4 victims were asleep
some of them had defensive wounds
each was stabbed multiple times
no sign of sexual assault

2 areas of interest within the city, the police have canvassed these areas for surveillance/witness
south of taylor to palloosse
west of highway 95

he wants to clarify the following:

the police do not believe the room mates are involved
nor is the male seen at grub truck in white hoodie
nor is the driver who took the girls home
the identity of the 911 caller has not been released
investigators are aware that multiple phone calls were made to a male subject
it is not accurate that they were bound and gagged
police seized dumpsters but found nothing
early in the investigation local businesses were canvassed for knives
currently there are no suspects in custody and no weapon has been found

I used Yahoo News because it was a copy of the Idaho Statesman article (which was behind a paywall). Let me know if that's not okay.

The reason I thought it was pertinent is because the earlier press conference they were adamant that the 911 caller was NOT the roommates. Now they say it was. Wondering about that.
bbm
Yes, you're correct about earlier sources in msm leaning towards an outsider calling 911, and not the surviving roommates.
Now this.
A major shift.
Wonder why ?
M00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics