ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty much my current theory as well. The guy either had evidence or strongly speculated the 3 other individuals were a major reason why the relationship was ended. Says the breakup was amicable to everyone for the sake of his own pride while developing deep resentment for everyone he thinks was involved. Perhaps he learned E was staying over on short notice and knew he had to act because this was probably one of the last times they would all be in the house together which could possibly explain the sloppiness in terms of all the evidence left behind. I think he left the two surviving roommates alone because he knew they weren't involved in the relationship breakup. May have called his own phone from the victims phones as a poorly thought out attempt at creating an alibi for himself. Lives nearby so it wouldn't be strange to be seen in the vicinity of the house. Also gives easy way to monitor the house. This would also explain why no dog barking as he is part owner. All IMO of course as always.

I just don't think a guy that wants to set up an alibi is going to stay at the crime scene and make that many phone calls. The pattern doesn't make sense for that. It just takes one call to assist your alibi.

Captain Roger Lanier
So far
11/12 K&M were out at bar, food truck, then home 1:45 by third party

E&Z at Frat Party home by 1:45

2 roommates out arrived home 1:00 am

911 Called from inside for unconscious person

4 victims on 2nd and 3rd floors Likely all 4 victims likely asleep. Multiple stab wounds.

Focusing on Taylor Ave to Police River Dr

Addressing misinformation from SM platforms and otherwise (from the 11/20 press release):

We do not believe the following people are involved: 2 surviving roommates; the hoodie guy; a private party who provided rides home for K and M. Additionally, 911 caller and call has not been released. Investigators are aware that multiple phone calls from M and K's phone were made to a male subject's phone.

No suspects in custody; they have not located a weapon.

Wow. So surviving roommates, guy at food truck, and guy who gave ride home are not believed to be suspects.
Weapon still missing.

Last edited:
This presser already has a pointless feeling. It’s been a week already. I feel that this will not be solved soon. And it’s very disappointing and heart breaking.
Don't lose sight of the forest beyond the trees though. The objective here is to solve it and get a conviction. Whether that takes a week, month or years. Look at Delphi. We waited five long years but LE got their man. A case like this was never going to be solved in a week - it's too big and complex.

I just don't think a guy that wants to set up an alibi is going to stay at the crime scene and make that many phone calls. The pattern doesn't make sense for that. It just takes one call to assist your alibi.
<modsnip> he would know the type of phone call patterns she would have better than anyone, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
So he didn't clear the person they called multiple times even though they cleared the roommates, the cab driver, and the guy from the food truck. Seems weird?

No suspects in custody and no weapons located yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member