DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He always mentions "killer", "individual"

ok now reporter asking if >1 killer possible
no firm answer.
He also talks about trying to find the suspect, like they know who they’re looking for, but they don’t know where they are (and maybe don’t even know their name?).

Could just be lost in communication but the way the chief answers some questions it sure seems like they have a specific person in mind

I used Yahoo News because it was a copy of the Idaho Statesman article (which was behind a paywall). Let me know if that's not okay.

The reason I thought it was pertinent is because the earlier press conference they were adamant that the 911 caller was NOT the roommates. Now they say it was. Wondering about that.
No, they are not saying that.

going to try and record the questions too: [the following are mostly summaries with occasional direct quotes]:

Q - why do you believe the killings are targeted? Who was the target?

A - [same answer as before.] 'Do we know who was targeted? We're not uh uh able to say at this point in time...'

Q - do you have the resources that you need?

A - we do etc etc

Q - was the killer the 911 caller

A - i will tell you, No

Q - did the room mate make the call?

A - What I'll say to that is it was made from the room mates' phone and we're not going to divulge who made that call... when we are ready to release it we will

Q - the male subject who was called, has he been ruled out?

A - we have followed up on, we have cleared, we believe there's no connection there

Q - you don't believe the 911 is the killer? are they a suspect?

A - I don't think I said it wasn't one of the room mates

Q - was there someone there other than one of the room mates?

A - There was other friends that had arrived at the location

Q- how many?

A - honestly I'm not quite sure at this time to be quite honest

Q - is the killer still inside the community

A - we are looking everywhere the evidence would lead us [etc]

Q - can you comment if it's an interstate investigation?

A - we're looking everywhere

Q - do you still believe this attack was done by one perpetrator?

A - our um investigation will continue... um. I cannot disclose any of that information. I don't even know that information at this point in time.

Q - can you say which victims were found where?

A - they were found on the 2nd and 3rd floor [refuses to say more]

they did a pretty good job trying to put an end to speculation about other parties and certain people
considering some of the other crimes and press conferences we've seen over the last few months where they haven't done such a great job of that and let the speculation and innuendo run wild. they did a good job of that today

I didn't hear anything about a number of friends at the residence. Just the victims and the two surviving roommates. Imo.
Other friends showed up at the residence as stated in the presser. So the call was made on one of the surviving roommates’phone but he would not say if it was a roommate or one of the visitors that made the 911 call. It was NOT the killer who made the 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1