ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is J the ex bf of MM or KG? Was the break up recent? Has J been cleared as a suspect? not trying to stir any pot but just curious.
J is ex of KG, I believe MM also had a boyfriend with a J name though. Breakup was recent, though by the way her family spoke about it, it seemed like it may have not been final final, but something KG felt she wanted at that time. To my understanding, he is not a suspect or POI at this time, according to the last PC though they weren't exactly 100% clear about that.

It’s possible, but Would think unlikely That L.E might not find DNA, You Would think that The Attacker Would have cuts on Hos hands or Arms maybe face Especially knowing One of The victims fought For Their Life, I’m thinking it was Cold that nite The Attackr May have had long sleeves, gloves, Maybe the type Of gloves one Uses While working in A butcher shop or Anywhere Meat is Cut, I’ve Seen fisherman use These gloves To protect knife slippage And cutting yourself, If This was Sloppy but well planned They might not find DNA, One Last thing, like The pike County Ohio murders It was frustrating And seemed like it would never get Solved and L.E kept quiet about some of the evidence For good reason, This Will Be solved I’m sure.. It just takes time

I'm wondering if the person who stabbed the four roommates was doing it as some kind of misplaced attraction to one of the surviving two girls? It would seem that whoever did this knew the layout of the house and may have had the code to the door, so they would know that there were two more people living in the home. Why not kill all of them? Unless the murderer knew one of the two girls that survived and killed the others as some kind of twisted love thing. Or maybe there had been some small spat or irritation expressed by one of the surviving girls against the other four. People living together can have small issues from time to time.
The police have been looking at the home from different areas, and the supposition is being made that someone may have been watching the home. But if that were the case, that person would have known there were six people in the house. Again, there's got to be some reason that the other two girls weren't killed and imo it may have been because the murderer had an obsession with one of those surviving girls.

Honestly, I don’t understand what this says. Can somebody tell it like I’m 5?
It sounds like the police responded to the call regarding the sisters and weren’t able to corroborate their story for whatever reason, and in the process the people who made the report became outraged that they were not being taken seriously, especially following a quadruple homicide in town. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a underlying tensions that might make those people question why they weren’t being taken seriously. I’m guessing the optics kept getting worse from there, and after getting thrashed in the press for the last week, the Moscow PD comms team is doing what they can to make it right after the fact so they got ahead of any bad press with a release to make nice. And the family of the people who made the report added their last little bit as a sort of “bless your heart” message for folks who are reading between the lines. That’s my take, at least.

It’s referring to the incident that happened with a man waiting in a girl’s car there.
I posted it above. But here is the link again.

Update 11:50 - Moscow Police have been working with the family about this incident to provide clarity. The father of the family provided this statement to share with our Moscow community:

"In this Thanksgiving season, the family thanks God for protecting the girls, the neighbors for how quickly they came out to assist the girls in their distress, and the Moscow Police Department for a quick and professional response last night. We appreciate their desire to help provide clarification."

PRESS RELEASE

Monday evening Blaine Street Incident Update

November 22, 2022 - 11:00 A.M.

Just before 5:15 p.m. last night, 911 received a call reporting suspicious activity in the 600 block of Blaine St. A female caller informed the dispatcher that she saw a male in the front passenger seat of her vehicle when she opened the car door. The female, who was with her sister, slammed the car door and ran screaming from the car and called 911.

Multiple neighbors heard the girls screaming and came to assist. They checked the area but did not find anyone. The neighbors told responding officers that they had not seen anyone in or exit the vehicle. A passerby informed the sisters of seeing a male chasing them and left before speaking with officers. They were unable to confirm these details, and the officer was unaware of this information during the time of the call.

Police checked the area. Officers contacted a male matching the description but learned he and a friend had just returned from a restaurant and the male approached the sisters to help. The male withdrew and waited to talk with officers when accused of being involved.

Based on their knowledge at the time, officers closed the incident as unfounded. This term is used to close an incident that cannot be initially substantiated. However, if additional information is obtained, the incident can be reopened.

Online reports created immediate speculation that implied there was a link to this incident with the ongoing homicide investigation. We urge residents to remain alert and vigilant. Additionally, we remind the public (& media) that investigative releases of information will be through official channels.
###

Trying to avoid blood dripping discussion, but on a related note...

How were these labels made anyway? Who determined which bedroom was assigned to which resident?
K's room, or the room where she made social media content, has a neon Good Vibes sign and I think fairy lights. They're visible from the back of the house. That's the only clue I know of as to who slept where; I think there was the assumption that K and M were besties and had adjoining rooms.

It sounds like the police responded to the call regarding the sisters and weren’t able to corroborate their story for whatever reason, and in the process the people who made the report became outraged that they were not being taken seriously, especially following a quadruple homicide in town. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a underlying tensions that might make those people question why they weren’t being taken seriously. I’m guessing the optics kept getting worse from there, and after getting thrashed in the press for the last week, the Moscow PD comms team is doing what they can to make it right after the fact so they got ahead of any bad press with a release to make nice. And the family of the people who made the report added their last little bit as a sort of “bless your heart” message for folks who are reading between the lines. That’s my take, at least.
I think so too. They probably could have expanded on their unfounded definition that most don’t understand ahead of time instead many that don’t know what it means think the girls lied.

I understand people are worried about the dog, but it isn't important enough to the investigation that MSM needs to answer that question for the public by staking out the dog owner's *parent's house*. If LE thought it was meaningful to inform the public more than they already have of the dog's whereabouts, they would. IMO this was a selfish act done by the media bc they know this is a topic of conversation on social media about the case. Not trying to dismiss anyone worried about the dog, just the fact that this is a really sneaky and invasive way to go about it. Imagine your longtime gf was just brutally killed and you're being followed bc strangers are worried about your
Maybe this has already been mentioned as it’s hard keeping up…. Isn’t it a little strange that no reward has been offered for information, etc. by the Moscow police or family members, etc. Is it possible police know who did this and are building an iron clad case before an arrest... Thoughts?
I don’t see how it would remotely possible that LE could have a suspect and enough evidence for Probable Cause for arrest for a horrendous mass murder and still be holding off to accumulate additional evidence or finish the investigating.
So, no way, IMO.

Regarding suspects ... I understand that the white hoodie guy in the food truck video was cleared. What about the guy one of the girls hugs? And the larger guy with him who you can only see from the back? Then there's the older? man in the camo jacket behind them seemingly texting. Why haven't we heard anything about them being cleared? Or have we? This link shows the footage: Police seek ‘Rambo’-style knife in probe of Idaho student murders: report

Last edited:
So I took a few days off, and well now I am so far behind, but it looks like not much has been happening in this case. Television spoiled me mysteries were solved in an hour and arrests were quick. But still no real advances in this case?
The quicker you seperate that glowing box from reality the better . IMO

I think so too. They probably could have expanded on their unfounded definition that most don’t understand ahead of time instead many that don’t know what it means think the girls lied.
Yep, that’s a good point. Unfounded is a loaded word, def police jargon but they gotta do better. Even if they don’t believe them, they cannot make people feel as though they aren’t taking every threat seriously. And that’s 100% of the time, not just when there’s been a horrible tragedy… or when they’ve stepped on their own horse apples.

I'm wondering if the person who stabbed the four roommates was doing it as some kind of misplaced attraction to one of the surviving two girls? It would seem that whoever did this knew the layout of the house and may have had the code to the door, so they would know that there were two more people living in the home. Why not kill all of them? Unless the murderer knew one of the two girls that survived and killed the others as some kind of twisted love thing. Or maybe there had been some small spat or irritation expressed by one of the surviving girls against the other four. People living together can have small issues from time to time.
The police have been looking at the home from different areas, and the supposition is being made that someone may have been watching the home. But if that were the case, that person would have known there were six people in the house. Again, there's got to be some reason that the other two girls weren't killed and imo it may have been because the murderer had an obsession with one of those surviving girls.

I’ve been waiting for someone to bring this up, and I’ve been thinking about it for a few days!

Eliminating everyone close to someone, coming into their house and instilling fear, ‘sparing’ their life might be a sick attempt to get close to one of the surviving girls.

Not outside the realm of possibility that someone who would do such an evil thing might be motivated by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo