Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

The clientele does not appear to be collegiate.

Maybe late at night it's a different story? Otherwise I wonder why this would be their bar of choice.

Jmo
I am from Moscow ID been in that bar many times. Usually weekdays or when college student are away for holiday breaks locals really use that bar it is a very loved bar in that town. But when college kids are in town and it is an active weekend night that bar is standing room only.

A pre-cursor event that set the wheels in motion for someone to retaliate. This is a rage and retaliation kill. These college kids look so nice, friendly and fun. Somebody may have taken something the wrong way and reacted

The murder weapon has not been found. The killer likely had blood on themselves, there must be trace evidence leading to the car park at the back of the property. A vehicle was used and CCTV capturing the vehicle is narrowing the demographics, bringing LE to their door. I would expect some search warrants executed in the next 48hrs.

The importance of whether or not all students or only some of them were found in their beds is a critical piece, I feel. The motive was either targeted at one of the students or all of them... if the perp went to each bedroom and committed the attacks, then all 4 were intended targets. If one of the students, let's say Ethan, got up to investigate a noise (murders of the 3rd floor girls) and came face to face with the killer and was murdered due to collateral damage and Xana being awake at this point caused her demise, this would tell us that not all 4 were the intended victims. This really makes a big difference from the investigation stand point in my opinion.

Last edited:
The murder weapon has not been found. The killer likely had blood on themselves, there must be trace evidence leading to the car park at the back of the property. A vehicle was used and CCTV capturing the vehicle is narrowing the demographics, bringing LE to their door. I would expect some search warrants executed in the next 48hrs.
Why 48 hrs? When will forensics start coming back?

There had to be a triggering event. An unpleasant interaction, somebody getting a citation, somebody getting in trouble, someone who thought they were important getting blown off, something…something triggered this horrific crime
I agree. While it's tempting to think of this as some sort of creep/stalker with a situation gone wrong, it seems more of a "rage" killing, IMO. Especially with no (reported) signs of sexual assault. Idk. Unless it was supposed to be a different kind of crime and then E/X interfered, the "plan" wasn't panning out, etc. I also find it hard to believe it was a burglary gone wrong. I think there have been some examples cited of burglaries gone wrong that led to murder, but this just seems over the top for that to have been the case. It had to have been a really messed up burglar. MOO

This is my first post. I just signed up. However, I have been reading off and on throughout the years. I believe the first case I ever followed here was Taylor Behl.

I went to the University of Idaho some years ago so naturally this interests me. I'm likely not completely familiar with the town layout if things have changed but they couldn't have changed that much. I guess I have a working knowledge.

The reason I signed up was to make this comment. I noticed someone mentioning in the Twitch video that men (likely men) were watching and offering to buy food at the food truck for the cute girls ordering from it. Yes, it's weird and creepy. However, it's a thing.

It's a thing in the UK, at least. There are websites where women can ask men to buy them drinks on their night out. They say where they are going and the guys can purchase the drinks for them.

If there are guys in Moscow who watch this stream and offer to buy food for drunk women they find attractive maybe it happened that night. K&M may well have been like if someone offers to buy our snacks let's let him.

Guy buys their food, maybe he had even done it before for them and doesn't receive any recognition or the attention he thinks he deserves for paying for the girls. Depending on the individual, it may he enough to set him off eventually. If he's local and done it for them often, he may well know where they live though social media or just because he's somewhat in their social circle.

I realize we've talked about the "blood" splatter on the outside of the house a number of times. My question is, if indeed it is blood splatter, why don't we see a smear taken from it for testing. I would assume if there was a possibility of being blood, it would have been sampled for testing. Or have we not seen an updated photo.

Interesting.

The clientele does not appear to be collegiate.

Maybe late at night it's a different story? Otherwise I wonder why this would be their bar of choice.

Jmo
You will find a little bit of everything at that bar. Many nights it will be full of college kids but some more than others. The draw is large cups of "cheap" beer.

Does the K Bar have any special markings or maybe design of the hilt itself that might transfer to the victims?
The only way I can think of that LE ID's the knife type is maybe the killer wiped the blade off on a bed sheet or other cloth item and they have an outline. But as stated earlier, I doubt there is anything there detailed enough to tell what the make - KA-BAR, Cold Steel, Ontario, Case, etc. - it is. KA-BAR is probably the make most people recognize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73