ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vilt said it was to prove his theory that DeOrr was abducted. I don't see how it proved his theory though.

It doesn't. What does Vilt propose the said abductor did next? How did he leave the campground with him? We need more, Vilt.

Is it that Vilt is drip feeding what really happened? It is the only thing I can think of that would make any sort of sense.

Problem is that GGP never said he went into his camper for moment leaving Deorr on his own, did he?

Oh, good grief... This case just gets weirder and weirder. This so-called PI is just ridiculous. I wonder if they filmed the re-enactment and will release it??

Here's what the sheriff said about the abduction theory in an article from June 20th:
"I don't look at them [the parents] as suspects at this point in time," the sheriff noted. "They want to believe he's abducted because that would make him still alive.

Bowerman, however, said he's not convinced of an abduction, noting that no other campers were seen or heard in the area at the time of the disappearance. He also described the terrain as "steep and rugged" and said vehicles can reach the site but "the road is extremely rough."

"We don't have any evidence that somebody kidnapped this child," he said.

Still, the Lemhi County Sheriff's department has received tips from Canada to southern California to New York reporting a possible sighting of the child.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/2...den-yield-no-clues-in-hunt-for-idaho-toddler/

Vilt said Kunz's parents left him with his grandfather the morning of his disappearance while they went to scout fishing locations.
“The grandfather could have been distracted,” said Vilt.
As part of the re-enactment, Vilt used a girl around Kunz's age to demonstrate how easy it would be for someone to abduct a child from the remote campsite.
“This gentleman who was camping here went inside his trailer just for a moment and I just walked up and took the child, the child came with me,” said Vilt.
After Monday's exercise, Vilt said he's more sure than ever that Kunz was abducted and that Kunz's parents had nothing to do with his disappearance as some have suggested.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/kunz-family-reenacts-toddlers-disappearance/35281146

Thanks ReadySet. The thing is, we've never been told GGP Walton went inside his camper. The story is GGP was sitting by the campfire while Lil Deorr played with his cars. One can't change the scenario for a factual reenactment. It doesn't work that way. Or maybe we haven't been told the entire story. I often feel that way.

The parents were scouting for fishing locations? Is that new info - we just heard that they were "exploring" before.

I hope the little girl made it back home safely without being abducted for real! :)

Is it that Vilt is drip feeding what really happened? It is the only thing I can think of that would make any sort of sense.

Problem is that GGP never said he went into his camper for moment leaving Deorr on his own, did he?

I think this ridiculous reenactment, will be used for a defense "if" the parents are
arrested.

I wish they'd gone ahead with the re-enactment - it would be better than their silence and would clear up some questions. Maybe they saw people mocking the idea on SM and changed their minds?

About the axe and coveralls... maybe the PI gave the media a long list of all sorts of things that LE had taken, and the media just reported the "interesting"/ suspicious-sounding items for their story. I really don't believe that the PI and/or the family are conspiring to convince everyone that GGP is an axe murderer!

If my kid was missing to hell with what people thought of me. jmo

It really does seem - at least from the way it has been reported - that this "re-enactment" was just a CYA attempt rather than an attempt to gain new insights or tips :( And it does make the parents look bad, IMO.

It really does seem - at least from the way it has been reported - that this "re-enactment" was just a CYA attempt rather than an attempt to gain new insights or tips :( And it does make the parents look bad, IMO.

well, by their behavior, the way they have been acting, 911 call, not going in from the of press etc. does not make them look innocent.

Take the timeline for example, We were told they got in on friday when it actually was thursday night. they never bother to correct/address the issue.

And this is the first time i've heard if them going scouting for fishing locations. at first they were just exploring.

jmo

So, the story has changed significantly yet again? Now they were scouting for fishing locations? And now GGP went into the trailer while he was supposed to be watching DeOrr? Why wouldn't he take DeOrr into the trailer with him? And why is the person who was protected so fiercely at the beginning of this whole case now being thrown under the bus every chance they get?

"At least you can't disprove that he wasn't abducted,” said Vilt. Of course. And you can't disprove that he wasn't abducted by aliens either. Give me a break.

I suppose they are going to introduce all these "what if" scenarios to create reasonable doubt during a trial? Is that where this is headed?

They're solid

I like to keep LE's statements in a timely order just to keep an open mind with the ongoing events. It's still a very fluid investigation.

JULY 16, 2015 Deputy Penner:
"We've interviewed the family, and the information they've provided us - my office, myself - we're good with that," he said. "And I know there's a lot of innuendo out on social media and a lot of stuff going out there and it would be nice if it would stop and let them have a little peace. They're solid."
http://www.krem.com/

AUGUST 2, 2015 Sheriff Bowerman:
Bowerman said everyone at the campsite — including the boy’s parents, great-grandfather and a family friend — is considered a person of interest in the case, but none of them are suspects.
http://q13fox.com/

It doesn't. What does Vilt propose the said abductor did next? How did he leave the campground with him? We need more, Vilt.

Right! Was he driving? Walking? Wasn't DeOrr fussing and crying?? (unless it was someone he knows and likes and would go willingly).

I think this ridiculous reenactment, will be used for a defense "if" the parents are
arrested.
I would agree with you but LE was part of the re-enactment.. Unless they are just playing good cop bad cop? moo

I would agree with you but LE was part of the re-enactment.. Unless they are just playing good cop bad cop? moo

It sounded to me like the PI was trying to convince LE that it was an abduction. And LE were humoring them by sending one deputy along (and to make sure that the stand-in didn't go missing too! :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member